Britain deploys nuclear submarine under Arctic amid rising tensions with Russia

politicalite.com/latest/britain-deploys-nuclear-submarine-arctic-amid-rising-tensions-russia/

our hand can reach you even in moscow ivan

Attached: HMS-Trenchant-Ice-Exercise-18-ICEX.jpg (615x411, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/320094.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are really looking for your ass to be kicked aren't you?

you're a fucking retard

But can your hand reach me in your mother's bedroom?

You inbred loosers have no chance against Russia

to get to us their army and tanks would have to roll through europe and kill you all but iits a sacrifice we are willing to make.

You need some sort of credibility to use a threat like that.

I suspect they would try to invade your cucked island by sea and air rather than land using tanks.

europe is our meatsheild,russias outdated navy is no threat,the only threat to us is its tanks and large number of nationalistic soldiers,who would have to march through europe to get to us lmao and by then they will be depleated and then we stomp them along with america

their navy isnt up to it,total rust buckets

have faith in us lad

The only threat to Britain is demographic decay. And Russian doesn't even have to do anything.

Yeah, about that...

gets for nukeuler warre

Attached: 1517465579761.jpg (1536x877, 119K)

Even with how shit the RN has become, the russian navy could never even get close to british shores

tommy robinson is going to the house of lords via an invite to fix the mess of pc culture and islam

AYO HOL UP
*gets locked up for criticizing Islam*

trump is on side its been said

we still rival you navy wise m8

>Britain deploys nuclear submarine under Arctic

Filled with gay police

Russia will fuck you up Anglos your time has long passed, this is just an action of a hopeless nation begging for the finishing punch

yeh we accept women into our navy now so you have to get past our nail painting defence force

...and then the winged cucks arrived!

Attached: poland.jpg (640x428, 77K)

we will shove our cock up your ass just as we did to your mate next door in the 90s

Get on our level

Attached: transformer.png (800x509, 775K)

wew id sail ((her)) vessel if you know what i mean

I bet you would you fag instead of your women all you can think is other men

And what mate ? Arch nemesis Serbia ?
That was US you British cucks

>our hand can reach you even in moscow ivan
Your hands are tiny.

Attached: ss (2016-09-26 at 06.37.46).png (298x176, 9K)

(You)

Attached: F-117-wreckage.jpg (685x452, 49K)

>China lands 50k soldiers in northern Australia
>"Let lape all the women!"
>yfw

Attached: transformer2.jpg (675x450, 34K)

Wtf England, you used to be cool.

> ditch your friends in the EU
> hanging out with Pakis more often
> bullying tradthots
> picking fights with Russia and not providing proofs

We were supposed to be Team Anglosphere man.

What changed?

Attached: ss (2016-09-26 at 06.37.34).png (306x117, 6K)

Attached: ss (2016-09-26 at 06.38.30).jpg (846x314, 71K)

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/320094.stm

Haha, Britains nuclear weapons are so rusty and outdated. It's not even know if they still operate. At most you faggots will be able to do a nuclear an-hero on some port or some shit.

Like the Brits would ever attack friend Serbia

they've always been our enemy. what have they ever done for us besides roping us into wars and being zionists?

so is your economy and wealth,and the amount of ships that aint rust buckets

Attached: backinthegame.jpg (850x942, 260K)

i hope it has an all arab crew , better not be discrminating against them!!!

Kosovo is not our neighbor ...

Go away and shut up

Get nuked, anglo.

Attached: 1505275693345.webm (362x640, 990K)

Actually believing this

i was just trolling lad

This Anglos are Zionist friends and they have to go

I hope Putin puts and ends you

Have you noticed how quiet Americans are in this thread? Any particular reason?

Attached: kek.png (1027x942, 641K)

>so is your economy and wealth
Your economy won't stand glassing.

The jewish pedophiles are really hoping for ww3. Anything to get the people from slaughtering them.

As a bit of a navyboo, let me help you out. Those ships are spread across four fleets that can't easily reinforce one another, and the majority are based in the pacific calibrated against the US. Their Black sea fleet would be contained because we hold the mouth of the Med, their Baltic fleet would be contained because it's a really great chokepoint, really the RN would only be facing off against their northern fleet, which comprises of a bunch of old subs and old battlecruiser rustbuckets. Easy peasy my lad.

Attached: 1427120683397.jpg (1366x768, 199K)

you are just scared we lose and you become russian clay again lol

dont you shatter dat bois dreams. hes had a hard life. eating porridge at a orphanage and being molested at a orphanage and later working at a orphanage to molest orphans its all just 1 big vicious cycle and thats all the brits have. molesting orphans

Honestly I hope EU attacks russia. Just think of all the shekels we're going to make in america if that happens....

Then the white race will be able to die happily with money in its pockets.

we have enough to glass you in return m8

250 nukes is plenty i know you have way more but lets face it,you aint gonna need more than 20 for the uk so do your worst lol

> along with america

Attached: hate to break it to you but.jpg (250x174, 5K)

We use the same nuclear weapons as you lmao, it's a shared stockpile

Attached: 56%.jpg (580x402, 47K)

We were never russian clay tho

no paco thats south america where you are going back to

you will do as you are told

Lol we are allies with US an actual superpower not some second shit tire nation like UK anyways the Russians can come we will fight unlike the Brits, go work you have to pay for Ahmed's 10 member family

Member that tiny peice of land you went apeshit about? Crimea. We have there defence systems now.

guys guys guys
lets hold upna minute
maybe ruskies get birmingham and anglos attack chechnya
and then call it good game and shake hands
lets not go killing more wypipo, ok?

>we have enough to glass you in return m8
I highly doubt that.

our navy has been engaged in an unending shitshow the last two years. My favorite being the zumwalt malfunctioning on its maiden voyage

lad,we both know 250 nukes is plenty to wipe the majority of your infrastructure and dense areas away.

Anglos are hardly white their whole history is a cooperation with Zionists leaders, a nation that gives it's children to Islam is no nation at all

The next country to use a serious nuclear weapon will be turned to dust within 20 minutes of that.

Nobody is ever going to use a nuke.

> implying we will allow those missles to go through.
Nah

Bragging about shooting down 1(one) airplane after thousands of others bombed your country back to the stone age.

Serbs everyone

Meant for:

This is like the Falklands, except this time instead of Argentina stirring the shit and starting it, it's Britain, and the superpower this time is Russia.
It's going to be hilarious to see the UK get btfo'd by Russia.
I wonder if decades later, they will still be butthurt over this ordeal, with their own "los malvinas son argentinas" being "THE RUSSIAN SPY WAS A BRITISH CITIZEN".
I'll tell you one thing, America ain't going to war on behalf of this little Island with Trump in charge. Ally, smally! It isn't worth global destruction because of a mistake THEY MADE.
You made your bed brits, you'll soon lay in it.

I blame the porridge

Wait a minute! We have a Birmingham over here too.

Why don't the Anglos just come here like they did the back in the Colonial days?

burgers are so stupid its insane

>Britain deploys nuclear submarine under Arctic
And they reveal this for what reason?

Attached: 1517400809718.png (649x611, 363K)

>12 days later
>still alive

Attached: overjoyedpepefrog.jpg (500x431, 39K)

Good thing we dont need anything more then stones and trebuchets to down billion dollar planes

the one sub that works made it to the Arctic...

congrats

how about the destroyers of which none is ready for combat ?

They got stuck and need help its a code for muricans get us out of here

(((Someone))) seems to be really pushing for UK war with Russia after provoking the US didn't work out.

That would make sense.

Why would you send a destroyer?

Or maybe the diverse crew and command was that stupid to tell everyone their position

let the Paki’s rape your daughters britbong

Anglos are ((())) just look at their history with them

Tell Muhammad to launch the nukes ....... at London

Yeah, but they can't fly. Most nukes have no proper Rockets to deliver the payload. All countries have this problem, your 250 nukes might only deliver 10

I hope Russia steals it and uses it on us. We need a nuke.

That will diversify their teens alright

That will diversify their genes alright

Glad to know your governement didn't forget to pay its Submarine License, bongs.

nobody takes you seriously anymore, not after your ridiculous domestic policy of sucking Islam dick while hunting down butter knife owners and conservatives.

your reaction to Putin not caring about your empty threads just makes it so much more clear...

you are going to get your ass kicked, little island. it's not 1750 anymore. get real bongs.

>telling them where it is
for what purpose

Dumb fucking idiot, Russia is 8x time stronger than your dumb little wet island

You nearly went to war with Russia because someone used chlorine gas in Syria kek

Can't let the new Brits to die before they reach UK

And out wet island is 9000x stronger than your poor little commie shithole.

OP here

is this thread still going? lol was just bait,admin you can delete it now

Bullied to submission ...nice

so you admit that you're barbarians?

It attracts the Putin boot lickers