How do we fix the e*ropean problem?

how do we fix the e*ropean problem?

Attached: 1510251895730.png (1988x1204, 708K)

by stop bombing countries and removing leaders who were the only thing keeping millions of refugees away from us.

Here is a (you) for a stupid fucking bait

White guilt has to be removed from the public consciousness before Europeans will stop allowing themselves to be cucked like they are now. How we change the programming effectively for normies is not something I have a simple answer for. Sup Forums has a remarkable ability redpill casual lurkers, so maybe the solution is let Sup Forums leak into the real world. Not in cringey or meme-themed way, but by being more vocal about the truth. But we all know that revealing one's power level can have serious consequences, so this isn't easy for most. The best we can do is to start slowly with pills that are easier to swallow

Attached: 1453404422712.jpg (640x640, 43K)

>uk
>white

kek

Attached: 4356456456.jpg (962x641, 288K)

- switzerland the buffest of them all enters the room by just walking through the wall.

*squads down and begins breathing in*

Anglos and EU tards: NONOONONOnononononno
*tries to hold themselfs while the weak EU tards fly in*
Noooooooooooooooo
*loses grip*
Nonononom pls BRAP
IM GETTING SUCKED IN!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh were getting sucked in!!

PLEASE IT HURTS! AHHHHHHJHH

bruh ur getting shit on by islam as well,if you want
to see actual white european countries come to east Europe

don't post in my thread you slavshit

Attached: 1469181092216.jpg (817x514, 117K)

Whiter than you Jose

Lol most of the US is comprised of German heritage

>hairy women
Hairy women are pretty hot, desu, can you move them over to the Anglos side?

anglo males have the lowest testosterone levels in the world

ah, one of the famous coward countries. you should finish that flag and paint it all white.

Attached: 144467234546y578.jpg (685x658, 82K)

t. nigel ngamurag

Hahaha Anglos are ugly subhumans, not Islamophobic at all

Attached: 1521119184592.png (1073x621, 79K)

Gay af

Attached: 1521183454178.png (599x624, 557K)

Attached: 1521183428366.jpg (2050x6500, 3.57M)

i already said no slav(e)s in my thread thanks.

>inclusion

This word becomes more and more annoying each passing day

All confederate users are just hicks with like 5% African admixture from when their ancestors raped slaves.

Say what again aussie piece of shit?

Should you not be bowing down to your Emu overlords right now?

Oh yeah you should you filthy shit.

Btfo

How do we stop Russian trolls from using proxies and causing division between allies?

Destroy the EU and rip apart the human rights treaty.
Every time we try to enact anti muslim laws, these shitty institutions stands in our way.
Just abandoning them alone isn't an option either, as it would quicly isolate us and make us third world tier in seconds.

Our only hope is for the UK to have succes in their brexit and join whatever new trading union they'll make. Fuck Germany.

Attached: thats it then.jpg (630x420, 20K)

Why can't we all be friends?

I don't even hate Kr*uts, just their government.

Attached: IMG_1419.jpg (853x480, 48K)

All the healthy ones moved away. All that's left is pic related.

Attached: european man.jpg (460x600, 27K)

I think you're completely right, but between my incompetent leadership and the EU knowing they have to screw us to survive, it's going to take a lot of effort for Britain to come out of this strong.

Right there with you these two institutions are the biggest failure in european history.

The eternal anglo is way worse. And we actually suffered when krauts chipouted

Kys you faggot.

Attached: 656.jpg (313x313, 14K)

Actually Id say switzerland, Britain and the USA should make trading agreements and create a safety net that european countries can join freely if they drop out of the EU.

Tbh most countries stay because its not economicly good to do so. But if theres something in place to help them will all drop out eventually.

Plus it gives the three initial countries more power and economic power over the trades.

nuking the UK