>>>/reddit/

>when you like all of them and thus are all these simultaneously

fuck off

>sailor moon
>madoka
>nanoha

t. dbs fanboy

>>>funnyjunk.com/

I watch SAO, Naruto and 7 Sins unironically.

>liking one of the most popular, highly praised battle shounen series ever
>'contrarian'

If anything, YYH is the contrarian choice since it's irrelevant except for nostalgia.

of course dragon ball is plebian-tier, especially with all the nignogs and spics that obsess over it.

>HxH - Contrarian
>YYH - Patrician
Swap the two and its correct.

I thought it was funny...

OP here. Wew, I made this in like 4 seconds as shitty bait spam. I genuinely thought this board was too self-absorbed and hipster to bite.

Gash Bell should be contrarian.

I enjoyed all.
What does that make me?

DBZ is actually better than YYH

Better directing and more consistent animation (in anime), better art and paneling (in manga).

YYH has dumber shonenshit writing (random revivals, random out-of-nowhere super modes, etc.) At least the dragon ball revivals had an internal logic to them, like Krillin or whoever musing to himself that he 'feels like a suicide bomber' as he's trying to take out Nappa, knowing he can be revived later.

In YYH Genkai's death is some huge emotional thing and then they just cheapen it by bringing her back for no reason.

If you look past the memes DBZ is like a modern spin on wuxia, chivalry and honor and all that. YYH is "muh friendship and teamwork" kids stuff (moreso than DB) where the plot doesn't even allow Yusuke to kill a truly evil human.

>more consistent animation

God who cares.

>Flame of Recca not even mentioned?
Fuck off OP.

Madoka is still better Nanoha and HxH better than YYH. Saying otherwise would truly be contrarian.

But isn't hunter just the same main cast from yyh with slight changes in design/character?

>YYH
>good
Take off the goggles.

Still better than seinen characters always having psychological problems and hardest lives ever.

MMO romance:

>SAO
>Net-juu
>NetoYome

Not a recommendation board.