He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

Attached: IMG_3713.jpg (750x570, 50K)

ops gay, you hoe

>Fuck White People
>hey why won't you guys vote for my politics
Why does the left care when white kids die in a school shooting, doesn't it being them one step closer to majority?

Sticks and stones will break your bones but words literally can never hurt you, snowflake

people like to virtue signal

>really good seeing
They seem physically incapable of turning off the snark. Why?

>bully kid
>act surprised when he shoots up the school
>IT'S NOT OUR FAULT
>blame video games
>blame movies
>blame music
>blame guns
>blame parents
>blame politicians
>never blame the schools
>never blame themselves
KEK

if the kid cant handle banter and shoots up a whole school i think its the kids fault, i spent my childhood in a shithole school, almost every fag got bullied and i mean atacked and shit not """bullied""" trought facebook posts, guess what ? little to no niggers shot up a school, those who did are the one to blame, bunvh of weak sociopaths

Attached: 1521108734555.jpg (1133x2015, 210K)

Yeah. It is pretty ironic.
Horseshoe theory strikes again.

they hurt emotionally.

>(((Whisman)))

Attached: 1520877013189.jpg (577x554, 116K)

Lefties love accusing people of what they do. They're the world champions of contradicting themselves yet the second anyone else does they post this catty "Gotcha! You're a hypocrite so you're wrong forever sweetie"

Literally who?

Attached: cuck.png (125x125, 2K)

no one cares about your psyop propaganda

Kek

Maybe the people saying "fuck your feelings" are cold and bitter because they got bullied every single day of their lives. If most losers can deal with it as kids, normies can deal with a little (((cyberbullying))) as adults.

When someone says snowflake I picture a middle-upper/upper class high school or college kid who wants to be seen as a special but isn't good at anything so they make themselves out to be a victim based on some sliding scale of intolerance that only they can really see.

These people typically make victimhood into a special social status, and will often speak harshly (in an abstract, third-person sort of way) of a poor white kid because he doesn't want to claim some obscure sexuality to feel special and therefore has "privilege."

Poor white kids aren't much better when it comes to wanting to be special, but they're more likely to claim affiliation with a certain subculture or musical genre or something. The difference is that one group claims to be special because they have superior taste in music or because they smoke weed, and the other group claims to be special because society subconsciously hates them which is a state of affairs that must be rectified in some vague, undefinable way. One of these distinctions can be profoundly damaging to society if taken too far, the other is only really damaging to the individual.

They don't necessarily mock such a student to his face, but they post harsh comments on twitter or give speeches at their schools about privilege and oppression that the kid can't help but hear or see. Plus these same people are also actively working to put a stop to bullying by spreading propaganda about how it's okay to like different music or wear weird clothes or whatever, effectively trying to undercut the differences of other cliques and remove the feeling of being special. Essentially, victimhood is trying to claim a monopoly on specialness, meaning that the only outlet for expressing disaffection with society will soon be to pretend to be some bizarre form of homosexual.

Basically we should encourage children to hate each other based on petty differences, just like they used to.

>be hogg
>bullies cruz
>cruz shoots school
>muh 6 million

cuck

he's wrong.
school shootings would end the day parents start doing their jobs.

Attached: 076.png (722x315, 106K)

The sad kid is the one posting that.