''Mr user...

>''Mr user? As part of the crackdown on far-right media and material we have discovered copious amounts of hateful information transmitted across the internet via your IP address. You must now come with us for questioning.''

Attached: state police.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVXqoEHV6-k
youtube.com/watch?v=FaFGReW3wBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>opens fire through door

FUK OF M8 I PAID Fo' Tele license u muppet

Attached: index.png (235x215, 7K)

Amateur. That way you won't be able to quickly eliminate both and they'll call for backup.

>UK
>using anything but a butter knife for protection

>make wifi no password when you see them pulling up
I didn't realise i needed to set a password officer, I'm not very tech savvy. It would explain why my internet is awful though

kek

Im in the u.s.a. I have a semi auto 308 right next to me.

And by shooting through the door you hit nobody, alert the cops, make them call for backup and also pull back and dig out their ARs. Lean out of a window, circle to their flank, anything's better than shooting blindly through the door.

Oi mate. Your free speech license don't cover those kinds of thought. Off to the tower with you.

Are all british women this fucking hot? She came come to my house anytime

>not paying for your tv licence

There are no cops im innawoods. I also have a security cam facing my door faggot.

>change SSID from hidden to broadcast 'user's neighbour's completely benign unlicensed madrassa

Nice flag

>There are no cops im innawoods.
Then why the fuck are you shooting through your door?

i was just pretending to ruin their efforts

Attached: 1518865269100.png (484x442, 32K)

Looks like bloody peppa pig, lad.

>Mr user, we are taking your daughters away because we feel they will be benefit from living in a “culturally enriched” family

Cause two brits are mistakenly in america standing outside it.

+1 ruble has been deposited into your account

My biggest fear is that they search my computer and discover I whack it to brown and Asian qt3.14s.
I'm such a hypocrite.

i cant event begin to describe such autism...

kek

Attached: rotherham.png (860x1080, 84K)

I chosen my right to silence

Attached: 1517188853771.jpg (640x637, 81K)

Me nah chat wi Babylon, raas claat
>Sucks teeth

Attached: Axis.jpg (684x960, 116K)

Oh sure thing, user. We'll take the router away, scan the connection logs and get to the bottom of this!
Since you're not very good with computers, let me explain about MAC addresses..

in fact they wouldn't need to do that since MAC addr is included in the frames anyway.

M80 i was just shitposting on a satirical laotian dumpling folding forum.

Attached: 1515160780428.png (634x943, 1.45M)

>THE FUCKING REDCOATS HAVE RETURNED! I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME

Oi son, why'd ya build a fire from outsighed yor 'ouse?

Da fukka yoo wan? Eh? Whatchu doin at me door tahkin all dis bullshit? Me no tahk to police now ya hear?

No prob officer, thanks for the info.

Thinks of good spot to bury USB wifi adapter removed when bill knocked at door

I'm going to pull one of these when they come
youtube.com/watch?v=xVXqoEHV6-k

fuck off nigger faggot

>1pbtid

"As-salamu alaykum officers. Yes, I've been transmitting many calls for the raping of British teenaged girls and for running down crowds of infidels with lorries."
>Very good Mr user. If any of your racist neighbors offer you any trouble just ring us on the telly and we'll throw them in prison.

>Syd Barrett predicted this

Attached: pinkfloydfacepalm.jpg (610x488, 68K)

Good day Officer, I'm actually an aspiring author doing pain-staking research on the emerging far-right movement in the developed world, hoping to incorporate the depth of my knowledge into a far-reaching tome on the state of our civilisation, and the threat that the fascist barbarians, those imps and exploiters of our subconscious desires, pose to our great culture.

>'Mr user
Did..

You....

JUST........

Listen here you fucking fascist shitlords, I have this month's government oppression forecasts right here and as you can CLEARLY see LGBTQ+AIPOBELHZY^2VZZZNUFL is listed as the most oppressed on Tuesdays and Saturdays and Sundays between 6:30 and 8pm.. Give your fucking badge numbers you straight white RAPISTS. I can't EVEN!

Attached: 4c44ae3e6be48b6ea0a7d35e7e952e81.jpg (500x911, 117K)

>Oi mate I'll fook you up

Attached: 61li4FJM0LL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

I would just no comment every question. Half the time when people are interviewed they end up incriminating themselves by not watching what they are saying, if you dont respond to any questions then the police have to provide all evidence and IP addresses aren't enough to prove guilt.

Dont post dumb shit online and this wont happen.
Quite simple really

Do you lose voting rights if you are caught posting hate facts? If so, you all ought to be using this to get as many liberals in trouble as possible.

KEK

Attached: image.gif (340x437, 896K)

>I draw a pair of plastic butter knives.
>Police immediately shit themselves when they see me brandishing not one but TWO high capacity assault cutlery.

Someone hijacked my wifi

Do something about it, bitch.

Attached: 1507741717320.png (600x599, 432K)

>shitposting a crime
>part and parcel of living in Bongistan

Free speech, jizz mop, do you get it? Dumb shit can't get challenged, if you're not allowed to utter it.

That's not funny man

Attached: IMG_5976.png (380x496, 132K)

OI RUDE BOY GET OVER HERE! WHERE'S YOUR LICENSE FOR THAT REPLY? YOU DON'T HAVE IT EH? TOUGH LUCK THEN! YOU WILL BE PUT IN THE HARSHEST ENVIRONMENTAL PRISON IN WHOLE UK WITH OTHER VANDALS SUCH AS THOSE WHO DIDN'T HAVE BUTTER KNIFE SPREADING LICENSE OR "I DON'T HAVE A LICENSE" LICENSE! WE WILL PAY YOU A VISIT SOON YOU HOOLIGAN!

Attached: cuck cart.jpg (960x640, 89K)

Silly Mr officer, I have a PC not a Mac.

Attached: SHADMAN.jpg (256x353, 19K)

Attack them with anything

>As part of the crackdown on far-right media and material we have discovered copious amounts of hateful information transmitted across the internet via your IP address.
LMAO you don't even know the HALF of it.

I don't answer my door.

>Oi m8 I see You wrongly tweeted about the pedophile gang rings calling them Muslims instead of Asian, inciting hatred towards the peaceful Muslim community. You are getting 5 to 10 years in the doggy house.

Attached: studio-shot-of-male-and-female-british-police-officers-in-uniform-D210BK.jpg (1300x956, 105K)

>UK
>using anything but a butter knife for protection

you're not allowed to carrying >anything< if it's intended purpose is for use as some kind of weapon. there are act covering knives specifically but the law applies to anything and everything based on it's intended purpose. that includes things like hairspray, lots of keys to put between fingers, metallic 'pencils' that are to be used as some kind of punching tool. the intented use the main thing. most people carry keys to open doors. if you were to specifically say "yeah, i'm carrying these so i can use them as an improvised knuckle duster", they're be able to confiscate those.

to be fair, the US isn't a million miles off in some ways. for instance, the stand your ground / castle law doesn't give immediate immunity to prosecution if you shoot someone in the yard, as far as i'm aware. you still need to have reason to suspect a threat to shoot someone, i think. that's one of the odd quirks about the 'joe horn' phone call to the police. the instant he gets back into the house and on the phone one of the first things he says is "i had no choice", even though from the police's perspective they might say he could have not gone out of the house in the first place. but stating "no choice" while he's on his own property covers the "you shot them for no reason" angle the prosecution will take.

the same is also true in the uk, even though it's never mentioned on tv, that you can apply lethal amounts of force in defense of your life and receive a suspended sentence. personally, i'd 100% support any 2a'er exercising that right, to the point of zero criminal record & the authorities being responsible for re-locating the individual / family to avoid more potential violence.

>Hateful information? You must have me mistaken for someone else. I love all of Allah's creations.

You can probably get charged for shit for having unprotected wifi as neglect.

>Oi m8 I see You wrongly tweeted about the pedophile gang rings calling them Muslims instead of Asian, inciting hatred towards the peaceful Muslim community. You are getting 5 to 10 years in the doggy house.

i've actually >had< this conversation with the police. they were round after the place had been raided / burgled. while they were collecting statements i mentioned having seen two guys following 12 / 14 year old girls round the bus station offering them cigarettes. when it got round to a description i paused and figured what the politest way was to put it.......

me: "migrants"
police: "so... two asian males, approximately 30 / 40"

>Open door holding butter knife you used to spread jam on your English muffin
>SAS called in

>arms the brits

Attached: 1517840826424.jpg (2012x2845, 510K)

She looks like a piglet you degenerate.

some of these studies are kind of funny. i was reading one from the US in which they were investigating the risk posed by clandestine drug labs producing certain drugs; e.g. amphetamines specifically and the hydrogen chloride gas used to 'salt' the drug out of solution (the risk that the DIY gas generator could explode). the chances of that happening are fairly low but the people conducting the study were nice enough to include diagrams and an explanation of how to construct a hydrogen chloride gas generator and test data for it.

likewise, i read an article in the paper regarding the sarin attack on the japanese subway in which the article explained how the people doing it could have been much more successful; by squirting the nerve agent out through hydraulic cylinder to create a big cloud of it.

I see the 1984 book was a guideline for Britain

Attached: metropolitan-police-service-old-traditional-police-station-custody-E5C9J0.jpg (866x1390, 110K)

HE'S GOT A CLUB WITH A NAIL IN IT, CALL THE ARMY!

Attached: wew.jpg (960x720, 80K)

Attached: PSX_20171222_111628.jpg (1080x1057, 111K)

>I see the 1984 book was a guideline for Britain

he should have just named it "a jews wet dream". despite the fall of monarchies, they're (as in globalists, and quite often jews) essentially re-creating new backroom financial type monarchies.

its a novel form of slavery. in a similar manner to not planting flags in other people's countries but ensuring the government is in your pocket / all the employment is under your control etc.

as a for instance, they can claim to have raised the hourly salaries, but then drop various other things; e.g. overtime for sundays / bank holidays / contracted hours / not build enough new houses / apply some more positive inflation etc so you're continually jogging on the spot.

Remember britbongs: you fought Hitler for this. It seems it was all in vain.

Attached: 1519225071675.png (710x710, 645K)

That's just fucking dark.

But dumb stuff, like Lauren Southern was banned from the UK for saying allah was gay that is so tame.

E-Estibro? Is that you?

Attached: esti's own.gif (700x600, 1.77M)

lol nice

brits don’t even have the right to remain silent

The MAC address of the router dumb s***

Same shit in France matey

youtube.com/watch?v=FaFGReW3wBA

better

I think brits should just buy a bunch of black dildos that way you can just say you're a cuckold that larps on the internet

>Do not worry, I only post black dicks to trigger fascist racist lmao
What page do I go to next?

Yes, you could still go to court for shooting someone on your property if the family sues or the cops think it wasn't self defense, but unless their family hires an amazing lawyer, the case will get dropped in the first day if was truly in defense of self or property. No, you wont get away with shooting some nigger just walking across your lawn on their way home, but if he was kicking down your door or was running away with your shit then it's going to be an open and shut case.

This
It's very important to realise that thinking
>I'll just co operate with the police, I haven't done anything wrong they'll realise that this is all a silly mistake

The police are not interested in solving crimes, they are interested in criminalising as many white people as possible and as few 'minorities" as possible
The police are not your friends, they are not interested in truth or justice

Don't answer any questions beyond your name. d.o.b, address, demand representation straight away (you'll save money in the long run, appeals are expensive)

fuck the popo

I don’t want to start a holy war here, but what is the deal with you Mac fanatics? I’ve been sitting here at my freelance gig in front of a Mac (a 8600/300 w/64 Megs of RAM) for about 20 minutes now while it attempts to copy a 17 Meg file from one folder on the hard drive to another folder. 20 minutes. At home, on my Pentium Pro 200 running NT 4, which by all standards should bea lotslower than this Mac, the same operation would take about 2 minutes. If that.

In addition, during this file transfer, Netscape will not work. And everything else has ground to a halt. Even BBEdit Lite is straining to keep up as I type this.

I won’t bore you with the laundry list of other problems that I’ve encountered while working on various Macs, but suffice it to say there have been many, not the least of which is I’ve never seen a Mac that has run faster than its Wintel counterpart, despite the Macs’ faster chip architecture. My 486/66 with 8 megs of ram runs faster than this 300 mhz machine at times. From a productivity standpoint, I don’t get how people can claim that the Macintosh is a superior machine.

Mac addicts, flame me if you’d like, but I’d rather hear some intelligent reasons why anyone would choose to use a Mac over other faster, cheaper, more stable systems.

ACKSHULLY in some states (mine anyway NC) lethal force is not justified to solely protect property, only life and limb. Say you were at a gas station and while you went inside, Tyrone starts breaking into your car, you go out and confront him, he runs, you shoot him dead. Under the law, that is not a reasonable use for deadly force as he was not an immediate threat to your life or safety. Now if one of your friends or family members was sitting in the car as he tries to break in, then you could use deadly force as it’s reasonable to assume he was a threat to the person in the car. Basically the law reads that you may use deadly force if you are legally occupying a space (your property or otherwise) and someone presents themselves as a threat to your safety. Loss of property usually does not meet the requirement for lawful use of deadly force. That being said, if you catch some nig breaking into your car at night and you turn his head into a canoe, you could say he threatened you and nobody would prove otherwise.

>hold on a moment officer just let me put away my spoons.

Fuck off.

/thread

>JAILED

Attached: xxx-fbiguns-hdb2198-4_3.jpg (534x401, 24K)

So if you post that that England was better off 150 years ago, You prefer Christianity, raise the Flag outside your house, and think that it OK to be white... then you are a far-right agitator?

What's that yellow and black thing the diversity-quota wamyn cop is wearing? is it a camera?

Also this scenario is the unironic future for bongs

Looks like one.

You haven't jerked off for about a month have you? lol.

Attached: balls.jpg (500x353, 51K)

Attached: 1513612509821.gif (465x349, 2.3M)

it's a rape whistle

If they don't respond, dispatch will just send more in 10 minutes or so.

clicked on it
now im going to jail

thanks yank

I don't huv a tee vee loicence!

Attached: licence_revoked.png (636x864, 535K)

>YOU WUT?!