California Appoints Illegal Alien to State Gov

How in the fuck is this legal?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 7.25.35 AM.png (690x802, 669K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/15/california-appoints-illegal-alien-state-office/
youtu.be/iJmFEv6BHM0
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-california-senate-leader-kevin-de-le-n-1521161766-htmlstory.html
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/ice-has-detained-or-deported-foreigners-who-are-also-immigration-activists/2018/01/19/377af23a-fc95-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html?utm_term=.d3529a27958a
youtu.be/NzspsovNvII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should make her an easy target for deportation desu

learn to spell fagot

Why doesn’t ICE do anything about it? Why does it take years to deport someone who rubs this shit in your face?

Sup Forums should do something

Forgot the link
>breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/15/california-appoints-illegal-alien-state-office/

This is just too much user, you really should do something about this, it’s embarrassing

Her job is to literally provide grant money to illegals.

fuck off. I didn't misspell anything

big if true

Are they literally publishing a criminal offense?

>Illlegal alien

I am serious. That's what the California Opportunity and Access Program Project Grant Advisory Commitie (CSOAPPGAC) does.

They give money to projects specifically designed to assist undocumented immigrants.

Yet americans make fun of how cucked europeans are... we don't have any illegals in the government of my country.

count the L's. include the one you just got

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 7.39.28 AM.png (65x34, 8K)

not in 2015+3 they aren't

>Viva Mexico
>we love mexico
>but we would never live there

So let me get this straight here, they put an illegal immigrant in charge of determining who gets taxpayer gibs?

>She complained that illegal aliens are not adequately represented in state government
the audacity

Attached: abobo rage.jpg (300x168, 9K)

California needs to be liberated before Mexico annexes it.

Now replace Sup Forums with I.

stop being a mutt

Yep.

Wth the reasoning of "Who knows better how to allocate State funds to undocumented immigrants than an undocumented herself?"

I'm starting to think that california is getting kicked out of the union, and then invaded to increase US territory holdings.

She was appointed by Kevin "Ghost Guns shoot 6 million in half a second" DeLeon

youtu.be/iJmFEv6BHM0

Attached: maxresdefault-5.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Almonds activated

Attached: 1520871955477.gif (460x259, 2.99M)

I have another question. How do you prove you are undocumented ?

Can I just show up without an Id and social security no or do I need to show I'm documented from elsewhere?

Like any lefty initiative, this looks gloriously exploitable.

>How in the fuck is this legal?
Just another day in the great state of California.

I find it offensive that they use de leon, when his name is not even that, the whole point of de X place was to separate us from the common fags, you faggot need to stop combining us. It sound fucking retarded to say that the last name kevin is of spanish origin of leon,

They scan your iris and fingerprints. If that information matches a state or federal database they know you are documented.

Fucked up part is that you can get arrested for pretending to be illegal. It's considered fraud and pergery.

The only thing California needs is a nork warhead crashing the the fault line.

Yeah, he made a big deal about it when he changed it from just Leon to de León.

Worst part is he wants to degender Spanglish to remove -a and -o with -x in state documents.

undocumented is such a bullshit term

it implies the person has NO documents identifying them what-so-ever.

but it usually means no AMERICAN documents.

these people do have documents, fucking mexican documents.

therefor they are not undocumented american citizens, they are citizens of another country.

california just appointed a citizen of another country to their government.

this is worse than the horrendous allowance of dual citizens to hold office, at least those people put up a pretext of being loyal to america.

an 'undocumented' state official is literally an illegal invader in a position of authority.

laughable.

Call them yourselves.

(916)-492-7390

Sacramento I.C.E Offices

Lmfao you think they don't already know? Get fucking real. The problem isn't that I.C.E is unaware, the problem is that they're literally unable to do anything/not compelled to do anything.

>implying they just don't all say they white.

Latinx crap is sjw crap

I am angry as fuck. I live in LA and see the adverse effects of illegals around me. The government isn't even pretending to care.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-california-senate-leader-kevin-de-le-n-1521161766-htmlstory.html

Haha fucking retard

There is no "white" in California anymore. 2019 documents read:

> White/Hispanic
> Hispanic/Non-White
> African-American
> Indigenous American
> Black
> Asian/Pacific Islander/Other

And
> Middle Eastern
Which pisses Jewish people off to no end because they share the same designation as Arabs

Because the Dems like the votes and Republican business owners like cheap labor.
It's no secret that the leadership in the US is corrupt and self interested. People are still having to ask these obvious questions?
>why are American leaders standing on the necks of the average American.
Because they gain something from it you silly fuck.

Attached: 1328745321268.png (633x944, 622K)

no one execept dumb as fuck libs who fall for latinx crap would go with the non-white one dude, everyone would go white.

An illegal alien in a position (lawyer) to make charges to arrest an American citizen..? Yeah, ok, makes sense. I wish I could literally hate you to death California.

Attached: 8743985739845.png (1000x1300, 505K)

lmao, they are not going to deport a high profile activist

Attached: IMG_3812.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

show flag

Attached: 878947539874598734985.png (1000x1300, 503K)

CALIEXIT when?

Outside of California they do.
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/ice-has-detained-or-deported-foreigners-who-are-also-immigration-activists/2018/01/19/377af23a-fc95-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html?utm_term=.d3529a27958a

*braps internally*

It isn't. We need to start laying block at the state line to keep their filth contained.

The homeless camps are where they're assembly their army. Eric Holder is drawing up their documents. In their minds, this is going to be a successful secession.
In reality, we're fixing to fuck CA up. I can hardly wait to shut off their water and start sweeping these commie twats into the Pacific.
Once done, my raiders will turn south and slaughter every brown monkey from there to Santiago.
It shall be the white man's crowning achievement.

There is literally no advantage to selecting white and you lock yourself out of a shitload of "oppertunity" benefits if you do.

I selected non-white and they upgraded my free Obama-phone from a flip-phone to a smartphone because they wanted to encourage people to use the internet more often.

youtu.be/NzspsovNvII

I'm black but I hate commies. Can I join?

Sure

Attached: 1521165252762.png (1280x777, 645K)

> 2030 california elects reformed isis militant for governor

IS NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT THIS?!? Sanctuary cities almost make a twisted kind of snese but this is ridiculous! Am I on crazy pills?

reeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1521118930882.jpg (229x343, 21K)

Hahaha you got busted douchetard

Idk how the fuck you justify this, just end it user. I don’t want to be on this timeline anymore.

I mean, how is this allowed. Illegals shouldn't have any rights for employment or holding up public office, either make them citizens, make them legal aliens or deport them Amurica. This is wrong on so many levels, basically this is signal that disobeying the law is ok. This should be first target for deportation desu.

Attached: 1428175013182.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

One day...

Attached: right-wing-deportation-squad.jpg (1434x1434, 479K)

God dammit. Savage is on vacation. He would rant for 25 minutes on this.

>mexican flag

Ok, 35 minutes.

Attached: 1500445180043.png (940x500, 235K)

>posing with mexican flag
>doesn't want to live in mexico

Attached: mexican-man.png (320x320, 121K)

No, he's rant about fucking meatballs for 25 and say he's not going to talk about the illegals, only to talk about for 2 minutes, complain no one called to talk about it, get mad at his producer for not playing the clip out of nowhere on demand, and then go to commercial.

why the hell wouldnt they?
youre acting like its an assassination or some illegal shit

Cringe

Good

How is she not getting instantly deported

>HISpanic?
still pretty sexist

Attached: 1518090282239.png (1046x699, 1.58M)

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in North America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an American man a "Amerimutt"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "Mixed mutt"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Report her then. I already did.

California is a terrible place

>purest white

Attached: 172654218451.jpg (1108x831, 112K)

That's because women are strong and independent and they fear nothing.

It's not. Ice is going to have a field day.

California

Knows how to cuck

Californiaaaa

Knows how to break laws

In the cityyyyyy

I hope the next time California catches fire, nobody fukn helps them. I'll watch it burn from my TV and fucking laugh my ass off

They're not sending their best and brightest

She already was arrested for crossing the border illegally

The authorities could arrest her immediately for breaking the law TWICE

Attached: 6a00.jpg (370x278, 28K)

bump

Attached: oyvey.png (1203x632, 1005K)

Exactly

Send in the fucking Marines already.

Attached: 1521126295031.gif (425x417, 148K)

the cali timeline gets progressively more unbelievable every single day. I hope they end up curbstomped.

Fucking Mexicans

California is a liberal shit hole people are escaping from, if they can. May the state of California collapse under its own communist leadership.

What the fuck do FBI niggers do all day?

Madness. Woe to those that call good evil and evil good.

The Mexicans are taking back thier rightful clay!

And these stupid cocksuckers here wonder why we're so much into debt. And why our taxes are so high. And our politicians whine and cry when we havebno money to fix a damn that's about to collapse.

Have no* dam*

Ignore threats and spy on political opponents.

Cause (((they))) just don't give a damn

>clip

ayo gimme one of them military grade 30 caliber semiautomatic magazine assault clips

LITTERAL. TREASON.

I'm not even joking when I say California needs to be invaded and occupied by the federal government and a large portion of its population and government needs to be executed in the streets.

Attached: 1517618393480.jpg (427x427, 40K)

Amen user, amen.

No, let's ethnically cleanse it before that happens. Stop being a pussy, we must assert ourselves over the mud-races with blood and iron like the good old days.

Make it happen, west coast bros
you can be the 420th California Volunteer Division

Mexicans got power. Going full tribal. Becerra and the rest of the Mexicans in public office are taunting Trump.

Trump is gonna go Full Roman on California.

He's gonna have to open up the can of whoop ass and buzz Sacramento with some F-18s going supersonic.

California is in open rebellion.