Biggest asspull in manga history

Has there ever been a bigger asspull than this in a manga before?

You know, there's not many ways to describe this. Other fights involve some sort of bullshit tactic or secret technique, but this one was literally just pure, unfiltered, absolute luck. They hyped up Yugi pulling the last card despite it basically being predestined to happen based on how he shuffled his deck.

>not believing in the heart of the cards

If the "heart of the cards" is a thing is there a such thing as an "ass of the cards" if so do the cards fart and what would it smell like?

>O MY FIVE CARDS

O

Its not heart of the cards, Yami yugi's determination was so strong that in fact, he changed his own fate and drew the last peice of exodia, like how in the final few episodes, he once more changed fate to draw the cards he needed.

-bliterate?

MY

And despite Yami pulling the exact same shit against Yugi, Yugi won. Kaiba was just a second-rate duelist.

RUBBER

you can't spell duelist without (a)u(t)ist

>how in the final few episodes, he once more changed fate to draw the cards he needed.
That was anime-only. In other words, filler.

checks out

How is it an ass-pull?
Haven't read past anime

NEN

Black Clover surviving Jump battle for survival.

dub only

Seiya

>screencapping your own post
>being wrong

>tripfag
>>>\out\

They played this on a fucking table in the original?

At first yes, I think it's in this fight they introduce the whole hologram tech.

There it comes.

It isn't. Anyone who still thinks it is needs to start reading shit slowly. The main complaints about him coming back are:

>"His brain wouldn't be intact after the explosions"
Hisoka's death was specifically stated to have come from suffocation, from the bodies around him that somewhat shielded him from the explosion. As for how he protected himself, he used Gyo on the vital parts of his body, similar to how Gon used Gyo to protect himself from Genthru's Little Flower. Hisoka is a far better Nen user than Gon, so protecting himself is something that you can expect.

>"Its a deathmatch, so one of the two had to die!"
Togashi never made any promises about how the match would go. Also, who in their right mind would expect either of the two to permanently die when they're part of the main characters stories?

1/3

The entire strategy of the final duel was Yugi successfully predicting which card Atem wanted to draw in order to trick him with the golden sarcophagus. Not filler.

REWIND QUIRK

>"If Hisoka's Nen came back stronger after death, whats stopping him or any character with that knowledge from doing this to get stronger?"
Hisoka never knew if it would work, which is why he said "I might as well try this out". As for other characters making an attempt, it's rather stupid when you consider the possibility of killing yourself for nothing.

Another thing is, even if they did attempt it, it would only be something that might potentially work under the right conditions. First off, Hisoka's last-minute plan to bring himself back relied on Chrollo not damaging his dead body as well as his Nen bringing him back before his brain is inoperable. Second, Hisoka's sheer will to live was what helped bring him back. Similar to how Pitou's fear of Gon harming the King was so strong that it came back as a puppet with its only purpose being to kill Gon.

2/3

>"Hisoka commanded his Nen! We've never seen that before!"
Gon got his power-up after specifically thinking "I don't care if this is the end", and an occasion where we don't even hear the character say it via out loud or through their mind is Cheetu (when he got the dumb crossbow), and he was in a moment of desperation. Nen is affected by emotions and mental state (as alluded by Kite's description of his En) so for Hisoka to command his Nen (something that doesn't instantly disappear after the user dies) to activate a specific amount of time post-death is very reasonable within Hisoka's skillset.

As for the 'O MY RUBBER NEN' meme, that was mostly hisokafags just gloating about Hisoka coming back because the chrollofags were acting smug about Hisoka's death. Now its the Sup Forums equivalent of baneposting.

3/3

Why didnt Hisoka hit Chrollo while he was explaining his powers?

Why didnt Hisoka just kill everyone in the audience?

>Why didnt Hisoka just kill everyone in the audience?

potential bigger explosion. A single explosion could trigger a chain reaction.

>Why didnt Hisoka hit Chrollo while he was explaining his powers?

ever heard of playing with your food?