Berserk:3 years until age 30

He's never going to finish is he...

He's been at this manga since 1989..
I read this manga in 2 months and that was sometimes staying up all night. If I took my time 3 months. 39 volumes at 351 chapters.

How is it that his publishers let him get away with this? One Piece and multiple other manga are well past his count with half the life span
Inb4"But MUH fan base and assistants

If he actually worked he could still rake in the money

Imagine all the back stories we have been missing out on in all of Berserknfrom skull night to the God hand and back again to characters like Zod The Immortal.

HE'S RUNNING OUT OF LIFE SPAN
in 3 more years the manga will be 30

4/2chan make him work

Now I think we are seeing the beginning stages of Miura ar least writting down the overall but plot points and the end of the series, not complete himself, but to pass onto whoever he chooses at his death.

Berserk novel Announced
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-30/dark-horse-to-release-berserk-the-flame-dragon-knight-novel-berserk-guidebook/.123334

Then he makes "guide book" to His damn series? What? Is this suppose to get people up to speed of 27 years of the manga so he can finally speed up massive releases? Or twiddling his thumbs again?
darkhorse.com/Blog/2590/kentaro-miuras-epic-tale-gains-official-guidebook

Haitus Has delays.7 years on Fkin boat
The whole "don't know here to take the story" or "needs a break"is a joke. Any serious writters have an idea in their head of where to take the story and how to end it.They put together a general plot line with minor points in between long before the story starts.Grant it in One Piece manga creator has state in past interviews that he never knew where to take the ending of the storybut I also don't buy that. The huge success of the series foundation is based on his income and the franchise owners pockets.Mirua bat at planning.
goboiano.com/berserk-is-re-entering-hiatus-and-why-it-happens-so-often/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k7azRQ1jDx0
youtu.be/o6mUZHS2AKc
youtu.be/vAEhy-sUU_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I read this manga in 2 months and that was sometimes staying up all night. If I took my time 3 months. 39 volumes at 351 chapters.
If you stayed up all night reading sometimes and it took you three months your reading level is that of a grade schooler.
I read this manga in two days.

youtu.be/k7azRQ1jDx0

I imagine youre a teenbro not working in an office.

Miaru interview

youtu.be/o6mUZHS2AKc

His art style may getting better, but at the same time his publishers and producers ask him to change the style each time he delays because the anime industry look changes in between those breaks.

youtu.be/vAEhy-sUU_8

>teenbro
You would imagine wrong.
And whatever cesspool you crawled out of, please crawl back in.

This series is so long and finished that we have one single other poster reoly in here.

Get your shit together Miura.

Ok kid.

>Berserknfrom
Fuck off phoneposter

It's not the fucking case it's just that Berserk has been talked to death already with what we have, especially on the aspect on "he's not going to finish is he?" kind of shit. Most people here would rather just talk and post about cute anime girls than talk about it anymore

Fuckin speed reader

I think Berserk is heading towards a bittersweet ending and he's procrastinating finishing it off for this reason

It's either the pressure of making the perfect ending to what people call "the best manga ever," or he just forgot his plan after 30 years filled with hiatuses.

I dropped both this and HunterXHunter ages ago because I knew those asshole weren't going to finish it.

He's procrastinating to play fucking Idolmaster.

It took you 2 months? It literally only took me 2 and a half days to read all of it. Friday Saturday and half of Sunday. How slow do you read?

Speed readers and illiterates get out

He should hand the series over to someone else at this point. Maybe stick around just enough to give input.

This honestly. There is no reason for him to continue the series if he's not motivated to do so. The publisher holds the right to the series. They can replace him.

No one talented wants to work on Berserk not even the creator close eras

No life much?

You better actually paid attention and aren't now polluting berserk threads with questions about stuff you missed because you speedread.

I'm from the future. Berserk finishes in the next 50+ chapters

>tfw the end of Berserk will just be a completely random chapter that offers no closure at all because Mr Idorumastah either dies or just says fuck it and stops writing any more

I-it's the journey that counts haha...

>teenbro
>stale IM@S jokes
>haha

Berserk threads really do attract the worst kind of people. If it isn't scum who have never been on this site before, it's sick fucks who like to discuss the female state of mind during an orgasm.

At least with Hunter x Hunter you can pretend it ended at the World Tree.

To be honest
No ending would be the perfect ending to the berserk
30 long years, this manga has been life to everyone who's not a newfren
I don't want it to end
I want Miura to die on a random chapter, leaving no notes behind, nothing
A legendary tale of an eternal struggler, thats... eternal
I could still have hopes that one day some may unearth the plot points he hidden somewhere, but thats it
The perfect ending doesn't exist, and berserk doesn't need to end, ever
Take us on the final ride Miura, the one that truly never ends

are you a newfag? the bulk of this manga existed 15 years ago

Kill yourself.

I'm pretty sure that's a load of shit right there.

What's this manga about? I didn't read it, should I read it? When I tried to get into it the first time I found the art style too edgy. If someone explains why it's better than HxH, I could give it another shot.

It isn't better, don't read it, it becomes shit at a very early point.

Read it or watch the anime first. That's what I did.

No one fucking cares.

He doesn't give a fuck at this point, what do you want? You'd grow tired of your creation if you were him.

>All this screenspace to say "Berserk is almost 30, Miura needs to work more
Please don't post such a long blog with reddit spacing

Oda has no fucking idea how to end One Piece. And he doesn't care, because he'll die before it ends (in about 20 years).

>HxH
>bettter
Back to plebbit.

Of course i paid attention, only reason i continued reading throughout that entire weekend was because i was interested in the damn thing. If i ever have any questions i just go back to any chapter or chapters because i have a sense of what arcs are within which chapters.
I understand that there are some people that actually skim the series in a couple of hours but im not like that.

Given how many speedreaders there are on Sup Forums don't blame me for making sure Berserk doesn't get infested with them. Its so slow and one of the only good things about that is that we don't have as many speedreaders as something which comes out weekly.

No, he's not.

this post sounds exactly like what a preteen edgelord would say. When your balls drop (if they ever do?) I'm sure you'll become some kind of magnanimous person who doesn't post such retarded shit...

why is he so gay