Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Attached: received_10153645249292172.jpg (2048x1365, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVV94LuEWHA
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-states-of-america&country2=norway&Submit=COMPARE
youtube.com/watch?v=REc3TSui3S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone else hear a gnat buzzing around in here?

Im warning you usa

Attached: images.jpg (342x147, 5K)

>Only having two frigates

Attached: 0c42ade43b04f25e5565319877a085e0.jpg (800x600, 126K)

Must be the old tinnitus kicking in again.

Actually there're four

Attached: DIAI5rzWsAINYAj.jpg (800x600, 57K)

i thought it sounded more like an annoying buzz.

plz no

Attached: panic.gif (269x270, 387K)

Ha ha ha what a story denMark

>In comes Swedish Chad-boat

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-03-16 kl. 13.04.21.png (615x339, 289K)

Europe vs America war when?

Attached: 1520485672023.png (900x900, 974K)

OP thank you for including a picture of the entire Norwegian Navy.

Trump made a yuge mistake when he sold Norway the only squadron of the highly secretive F-52 super plane. Not even the US military knew it existed and now a new era of viking conquest will soon be upon us.

Our entire army consists of 20.000 nu-males, fags and woman.

>20. Fucking. 000.

Swedish sissy bois belong to my cock

be careful murica or we'll strap a nuke too fastwindow and send it your way

Is that a fishing yacht on the left?

I get it.

Hopefully the rest of Europe has more.

You guys included a fucking kayak in your flotilla photo. Truly SAD!

>us Norwegians
Nice VPN, Vladimir. Now fuck off.

The Swedish soldiers I've met are pretty cool guys.

But I guess that even your government acknowledges that combat troops need to be real men.

reminder that finns are kings of the north.

we could take all the scandi countries at the same time and win.

Might I recommend starting in Florida and then working your way northwest from there? That would help a lot, thanks.

>*Finishes bottle of vodka and glances at the loaded gun on the table.

Keep building up that navy norbros. Gotta keep them ruskies nervous. One day, god willing, the Barents sea will be all yours.

Huh? And what do you, sent all your tankers with oil to New Yourk and fire them?

At least you still build your own fight jets. I wonder if it's any good. The Draken looked sexier.

Attached: Gripen39.jpg (676x483, 108K)

Come on, even finland destroy you in a couple of days

Norway superpower by 2025

Attached: Royal Norwegian Navy.jpg (1600x1511, 262K)

>2018
>Still speaking Danish

I think you guys are one of the highest per capita military spenders in NATO. Good job!

Where are the aircraft carriers?

F-52 can land and re-fuel on water.

5, 2 1/2 operative ones though

Yeah, it’s the tinnitus. Curious, because somehow there has become a scent of borscht.

KNM - Nansen, amundsen, sverderup, ingstad, heyerdahl btw

looks like hulk hogans boat from thunder in paradise 2

Attached: ClEWzTUWkAEplEs[1].jpg (800x354, 72K)

YES

Attached: 9367756453.jpg (580x346, 34K)

Wake up from your dreaming and get back in your place as the suicide capital of the first world

Save the effort. America's own Democratic Party is already doing that..

As a fellow nordic nation, we shall join Norway with this fight. We will break US of A in a matter of days. Pic related.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Attached: 7A7DA4A2-5BEA-4B09-9226-77988327A867.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Tbh i don't even understand you danish folks when you speak. Sounds like mumbling only Reading Danish is pretty easy though

Thanks bro

USA got 2 hours to surrender or face ANNIHILATION

Attached: received_10154169949332172.jpg (2048x1365, 240K)

While in the navy our officer told us this abbreviation to remember the Frigate names: NASI+H, kek

we should unite once more, danebro
we can annex Iceland and some of the British Isles for good times' sake
when the war is over, you can have Skåne (if it's inhabitable)

Never knew that Norway had warloards...

Make the union great again.

Attached: Coat_of_Arms_of_Kalmar_Union_Mid.png (684x626, 287K)

Can't you fags nuke israel instead ? Oh wait ! You don't have nukes

Can't you guys nuke them?
Oh right, you don't have any men.

Poland is ready to support Norway in creation of the world wide Norwegian Empire!

Attached: orp ślązak.jpg (800x450, 67K)

I'm in on it. If we still use Dannebrog as our flag, Oslo can be the capital this time.

I have never experienced any difficulties when speaking to norwegians.

Maybe you should move back to Somalia, Mohammed.

Attached: scandinavian-navy.jpg (1600x1200, 362K)

Go home Norway, you're drunk again

of course, your flag is the oldest and ours is just a modification of it

kek

Absolutely bfo the croissant

Attached: 1521014501182.jpg (640x631, 259K)

>Oh, believe me, we Norwegians can't wait for the war with the United States.
Well, I will stock up on popcorn.
youtube.com/watch?v=uVV94LuEWHA

Attached: 1483895132030.jpg (900x900, 128K)

Copy-pasta. Saged, reported and hidden.

For my American brothers and sisters - ignore this retard.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Too late now, we, the nordic master race, are going to WAR!

Historically speaking, Dannebrog is as much yours as it's ours.

Attached: Denmark-Norway_and_possessions.png (1357x628, 43K)

Attached: SwedTV.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I missed these threads, or was it finlan who used to make them? European aggression is so rare now it's cute.

Hva I helvete sa du om meg, din lille drittunge? Jeg skal la deg vite at jeg var på toppen av klassen min i FSK, og jeg har vært involvert i et flertall hemmelige angrep mot Al-Quaeda, og jeg har over 300 bekreftede drap. Jeg er trent i geriljakrig og jeg er snikskytteren med hoyest posisjon i hele den norske hæren. Du er ingenting mer for meg enn et annet mål. Jeg kommer faen meg til å blåse av deg hodet med en noyaktighet som aldri for har blitt sett på jordens overflate, sann mine jævla ord. Tror du du kan komme deg unna med å si sånt pisspreik til meg på internettet? Tro om igjen, din jævel. Mens vi snakker kontakter jeg mitt hemmelige nettverk av spioner verden over og din IP blir sporet akkurat nå så du bor helst forberede deg på stormen, taper. Stormen som kommer til å odelegge den patetiske lille tingen du kaller for livet ditt. Du er jævla dod, vesla. Jeg kan være overalt, når som helst, og jeg kan drepe deg på over syv hundre måter, og det er med bare hendene mine. Ikke bare er jeg omfattende trent i ubevæpnet kamp, men jeg har tilgang til hele arsenalet til hæren og jeg kommer til å bruke det så langt det strekker seg for å odelegge deg, ditt triste lille rasshol. Hvis du bare hadde visst hvilken grusom straff din lille «kloke» kommentar kom til å bringe på deg, kanskje ville du ha holdt kjeft. Men du kunne ikke, du gjorde ikke, og nå skal du betale for det, din jævla idiot. Jeg kommer til å drite raseri over hele deg og du kommer til å drukne i det. Du er jævla dod, vesla.

fpbp

Du har jo ikke været i FSK. Lad nu være med at lyve på internettet.

Stop. No more brother wars. Don't kill USA pls.

Attached: 1472776232050.png (120x107, 15K)

PLEASE HURRY

Norway couldn't do shit

Attached: IMG_5882.jpg (855x642, 302K)

>geriljakrig
forstod du ikke hvorfor den originale var morsom?

I Amerika har de ild og raseri

There are more people of Norwegian descent in the USA than in Norway. It's the secret to our strength.

Haha typical.

Attached: Hahahaha Pepe.png (640x480, 20K)

Attached: 5345435.gif (320x269, 37K)

See :globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-states-of-america&country2=norway&Submit=COMPARE

Also sage

Calm down already

Attached: 1510949809641.jpg (1024x576, 154K)

Attached: norway kek.jpg (490x554, 71K)

Forstod du ikke at dette var en repost?

>Implying
We've fought civil wars ya know.

Attached: e30rnl457sh01.png (1006x873, 282K)

on behalf of every Norwegian who isn't an autist;
>no we couldn't win a war
>no we don't want a war
>no we aren't all retarded like OP

La autista los Noruegos...

Don't sell yourself short bro. You could always invade an island filled with children. Pretty good track record there.

kek

Attached: 1427287238324.jpg (360x433, 28K)

Don't mistake communists for children

Attached: Anders of house Breivik.jpg (670x557, 276K)

I had no idea that Svalbard existed until just now. Thanks Danebro

You and sweden combined have a lower population than my cuntry. Infact u are So tiny even my former colonies could take you on lulz

Attached: 1482219287089.png (865x807, 884K)

Attached: 1519930183679.gif (213x213, 868K)

>Implying mutts would last a week against us
TOPKEK!

youtube.com/watch?v=REc3TSui3S4

Attached: FeelsNorwayMan.jpg (1500x1092, 1.34M)

>super power
>no aircraft carrier
Do you even power project bro

Attached: 1520310191976.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)