Trump should have put his family businesses into a blind trust...

Trump should have put his family businesses into a blind trust. A real president would have made that sacrifice for the honor of serving.
Trump has left the door open for Mueller to investigate his family business. The blind trust would have worked in his favor. Big mistake!

Attached: 9146F6CC-29B9-45CF-A6A7-EB56516394F5.jpg (1168x1289, 760K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
voanews.com/a/report-trump-assets-in-revocable-trust/3706054.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Translation: please give us evidence we can spin to make you look bad , we are to pathetic and incompetent to forge more fake evidence of vey

Attached: 1520006488971.png (671x1206, 172K)

>Trump should have put his family businesses into a blind trust.

That implies he's not corrupt as fuck jewish billionaire oligarch.

Attached: AP_18064631321437-e1520271660433-640x400.jpg (640x400, 53K)

He's too fucking dumb AND too narcissist to let go of his tacky, billionaire persona. Simple as that

He has been violating the Emoluments clause since day one and the GOP doesn't give a fuck, while Carter was given shit because he owned a peanut farm

>B-BOTH SIDES R THE SAME

So in other words they couldn't find evidence of collusion so now they're going to look through the last 40 years of Trump's business records to look for dirt they can use to salvage the DNCs chances in 2020?

right, because if Drumpf committed collusion it would have started last week, and not over years of Russian money laundering and illegal bank loans amirite?

A blind trust doesn't really do much for Trump. It's not like he will forget where he has operations/hotels/properties.

newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

Attached: 7c1eb2ff662eefc1eccc68772bcc9f78512f5821.png (1000x1313, 2.17M)

>Trump should have done the thing he did
way to pay attention

When will we just move on, we elected trump because he was funny and he was the anti sjw, we have to accept he is using the presidency to make money in his business and help his billionaire friends for when his term is over, screencap this Trump Inc will quadruple its net worth by 2024.

obviously Fake News (TM)

If Trump had colluded they would have found SOMETHING that could stick in the last 16 months of investigation. This is just a fishing expedition now.

The term is slum lord.

Watergate took 3 years to complete, you faglord
3 years to investigate a break in
Drumpf and Co. were only subpoena'd a couple weeks ago
>OMG HOW COME ITS BEEN A YEAR INTO A VERY COMPLEX INVESTIGATION INVOLVING MULTIPLE COMPLEX FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, AND PEOPLE, AND DRUMPF HASN'T BEEN FOUND GUILTY?? DRUMPF = INNOCENT

except that he didn't

voanews.com/a/report-trump-assets-in-revocable-trust/3706054.html

so much for a fucking "genius" eh?
like that time he decided to fire Comey because of the "Russia thing".....and look where it got him. He could've just let Comey sniff around a bit, find nothing and move on.

Such a great tactician

Takes these retards 14 months to "CHECK HIS BUSINESSES GUISE, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT??"

>not knowing that Mueller's modus operandi is to gather everything he needs beforehand, subpoena people, then see what they omit

not only that, the fact that he allowed it to leak (Drumpf was subpoena'd a few weeks ago) is literally a big "come at me bro" at the Orange Chimp

also, see it's not over yet

Yeah and Watergate was a bunch of bullshit too

Mueller shouldn't be leaking anything.

And yet the past year hasn't demonstrated this theory.

The investigation was already happening before the general election.

maybe, maybe not, maybe go fuck yourself
maybe he didn't want it to leak, and it leaked anyway
doesn't change anything.

it led to Nixon's resignation after a comic display of "leadership" and retardness, not unlike the Orange Retard. Hardly "bullshit"

Hahaha. There's the "altruistic" liberals I know and love to abuse.

So career politicians like Biden and his boy, John Kerry and his boy, the Clintons, and Obamas can sell access to our government and you faggots are nowhere to be found on the issue. But Trump, a man who wasn't in politics until 14 months ago, needs to comply with this obvious fishing expedition thats is grasping for straws. Hahaha.
Let me let you in on a little secret. If you super high IQ folk haven't figured it out by now, we have turned every single on of your attacks on its head and used them against you. Your enthusiasm and support for this investigation are appreciated. You are playing to our hand without realizing it.
>accuses the enemy of what they are doing
>investigates and looks in all the places they'd hide their dirt but finds nothing
>investigation closes
>new investigations opened on the swamp using the investigative blueprint Mueller used
>swamp drains

Why isn't Donna Brazile on this list?

Watergate brought charges and evidence to the table immediately you retarded leaf

the election wasn't 3 years ago
the investigation that was happening before the election was tangentially related to Trump
of course, being the Stable Genius he is, he decided to literally bring himself into this shit show because e doesn't have a clue about the repercussions of his own actions. Which is what happened after surrounding yourself with yes men all your life and thinking that being the Prez of the USA is like an episode of the Apprentice where he can fire people to get out of his problems

lmfao

>he was wrong for firing a clearly corrupt and inept director

This is how bad you want trump to seem bad

Subpoenas are there to be ignored.

Watergate was a break in.
Drumpf's shady deals with the Russians go back decades
>OMG HOW MUELLER WASN'T SHOWING PROOFS 3 WEEKS INTO THE INVESTIGATION

>his posts, desperate
>Obama and Clinton, summoned

Trump is a greedy, stupid fuck.

that;s not the point tho
it was well within his power to fire him too
of course I know this
but Drumpf is such a fucking retard that he couldn't have waited a few weeks, until the media eye is away from Comey, and firing him would've been OPTICALLY easier
No sir, he had to fire him right in the middle of Comey's 15 minutes of fame and THEN go on TV and explicitly say, not that "Comey was corrupt" but "I fired him because of the Russia thing"

I don't care what your views are, if you think Drumpf is nothing but a fucking idiot with zero concept of tactics, then you're a lost cause

>Republican establishment spends 1 year combing through Trump business
Muhh Trump steaks
>Clinton campaign spends $100million+ looking into Trump business
Muhh Trump University
>entire deep state apparatus spends last 3years looking for dirt
Muhh 13 Russian bots

Donald Trump is the most vetted yet cleanest President America has ever had.

GET FUCKED. 6 MORE YEARS

Attached: 1521155417677.png (996x560, 442K)

>The GOP investigated itself and found nothing. Libshit status: Rekt

in case you didn't get the memo, your Dear Leader and his steaks just got subpoean'd

>Drumpf subpoenaed

No he was not. Mueller is such a failure it is fucking amazing watching this cheap Herman Munster imitation scream and kick his way into the garbage pail of history. KEK!

these people have nothing better to do than be assmad about the election.

right, all those reports are "fake news" right?

>had the federal government illegally wiretap him before and during presidency. Nothing

He's done for this time!

Attached: rachel-maddow-trump-exam-009-01-800x416.jpg (800x416, 28K)

>news said i smart. smart n gud!
Seeing how mad you still are about the election makes me very, very happy. Thank you very much for posting your tears. Sometimes I worry that the magic of Nov. 2016 has worn off, but then I see how ABSOLUTELY FUCKING FURIOUS you uneducated left-wing retards still are and I'm as happy as a clam all over again. Gotta get back to enjoying my President though so I can't really talk right now.

Attached: 1151469sth6s 5sg5hj7k46wj8kyolrktun5949w49h4w944j844j84hweththsrj84ryj84e9r8y4j84s5sgyh7er7j4et87jw. (634x423, 38K)

well if he was "illegally wiretapped" as per your fav conspiracy website, then they can't use whatever evidence they found to make a case if the wiretap was illegal, my drumpftard friend, therefore they would never say they found anything

Now, if they did find something, they they would know where to look if they were to launch an extensive investigation into his finances, but such investigation could only be launched if Drumpf is stupid enough to fire the head of the FBI and THEN going on TV and admitting he did fire him because he was being investigated, only for his own party to appoint a special counsel which, unlike Comey, is now going through everything with a magnifying glass.....

oh wait

>M-MUH ELEKSHUN
here's a little preview of what's coming in Nov, trumptard
lmfao

Attached: qbrQv3Z.jpg (1125x1178, 136K)

>mueller meme
Watch out Drumpf, Mueller will indict every twitter troll. Scared, Drumpfkins?

On another note, who will be California’s ally in the upcoming civil war? I can’t see any other state joining them in the fight to keep borders open.

Attached: B398B940-F924-4EB7-A599-25D1823F3066.jpg (580x326, 31K)

Mmm... yes.

Attached: 1520361728298.jpg (1000x1000, 305K)

Yeah what are the Dems now 3-for-7 in special elections? Holy shit lmao.

Attached: 1521141569133.png (888x1024, 902K)

>admits that it’s all fruit of the poison tree
>still thinks this is going anywhere
Read it and weep

Attached: C963C3B6-FD97-41EC-AE38-287016F1B250.jpg (504x415, 73K)

Oh I forgot that CNN didn't tell you about the Clinton Foundation investigation, Obamas campaign fraud investigation, or that Biden and Kerrys sons business is under heavy scrutiny and possibly investigated as of yesterday.
You are damned right I am desperate; I'm desperate to fix these people with a 13 knot tie. I'm desperate to treat seditious and subversive "americans" as the enemies of the state that they are. I yearn for the useful idiots to perish.
People like me just wanted to be left alone, wanted rule of law to be honored by our government as it expects us to obey. You made us hate you, and now we will exact revenge.
Figuratively speaking, you are digging your own graves. Enjoy.

>Canadian with 17 posts

Seriously dude, why the fuck do you care so much? Don't you have your own imploding faggot country to worry about?

Attached: 1496546267019.png (720x603, 713K)

It's great lol. I love how fucking mad these people still are on a daily basis. You should enjoy it as well. That was the whole point of getting our meme President elected. Personally, I like to cap all their posts for enjoyment at a later, unspecified date. The leaf itt will make an excellent specimen.

Attached: 1508266679100.png (900x900, 360K)

What do you know about tactics?
How would you stage a counter coup in a nation that is deeply divided by wedge issues without triggering a revolt, revolution, or civil war?
I know you don't know much about the general mafia Trump has surrounded himself with, but watch Mattis' Dealing with Threats in Tumultuous Times and tell me that you don't see his strategy fingerprints all over what Trump is doing.
Then go listen to Kelly, McMasters, and Flynn testify before congress about how they have applied their various tools in foreign countries.
You have been played, and at this point you are so far behind the 8 and have shown your hand at every diversion we put in front of your nose. And we have every day liberals asking the same questions about Trump that we have been asking about other politicians for years. Dig deep into Trump, turn every stone, because when you are done it will be our turn.

Everything is under control fampai. He said we would get tired of winning. I am holding him to his word. Are you tired of winning yet?
I didn't think so.

You dont understand law. The wiretapping is alleged to have been illegal. The case would be built and the merits of the evidence would be debated determining what is and isnt admissable.
Unless they know what they did was illegal which means they cant take it to court lest they expose their abuse of powers. This means that
>there is nothing there
Or
>if there is something there it was illegally gathered and they dont want to present that in court, so they unsuccessfully trying to track down other substantiating evidence through other means
Even if the second were true, it is pretty telling that said evidence hasn't been dug up yet.

a playboy billionaire free to scam and profit in the most libertine nation ever, was oh-but-in-reality a desperate schnook who could be groomed for decades by a far reaching ,all future seeing, KGB ( even as the soviet union fell in 1991)

> okay leaf, you win the prize

Attached: 1486263858857.png (299x419, 193K)

>Are you tired of winning yet?
I am not, my dude.

Attached: 1512409520296.jpg (599x335, 29K)

I voted Lamb. I wont be in his new district come november for one, and this is a nice opportunity to see if democrats will abandon their far left ways in lieu of more moderate, classic liberal types. My friends voted similarly because Saccone reminds us of the McCain type republican, a RINO.
I would rather burn this bitch down and get the party started than to hold my nose with another shitty republican, and I know a lot of people that feel the same way. A lot of Bernie supporters here voted Trump because the Clintons aren't much liked around here, so those numbers are slightly skewed or misleading while still being true.

The investigation is getting closer to Don.

What will you do if you support him and you find out he actually colluded or laundered money or something? You gotta ask yourself.