Dragon Ball Super

>"Toyotaro is such a hack, making it the Goku Show and wanking him off against a fused immortal! Hackataro!! xD"
>Toriyama's original draft reveals Merged Zamasu was barely a threat to SSB Goku and the final showdown in the plot outline was "Goku vs Zamasu"
APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ch4DBMuGTk
twitter.com/Herms98/status/925532649925459969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is literally nothing even remotely "good" about super.
There never was, there never will be.

The manga is shit.
The anime is shit.

Fuck Toriyama.
Fuck Toyotaro.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ch4DBMuGTk

Reminder Toriyama always colored Goku orange except a few Kanzenban cover pics.

Yet you’re still here, watching and reading like the rest of us.

Toriyama's original draft is shit then
>final boss of the arc completely relies on immortality and the only way to beat him is to wait for potara fusion time limit retcon
I can guarantee that if the movie format continued, this hypothetical Zamasu movie would have been fucking hated by most of the viewers.

In before the pissfag autist comes in with yellow colored god ki.

Yet here you are, each day of the week replying to these threads, watching the show religiously.

>APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW.
I'll do if he retcons the existence of Super.

Granted though, Gohan described Goku’s gi as begin “golden” to Kibito in the manga. I prefer orange desu.

kokun hakaing zamas was just bullshit

t. Grande Padre

he says yamabuki, which is an orange.

>Toriyama's original draft reveals Merged Zamasu was barely a threat to SSB Goku

No it doesn't, from what this says:

All it says is that the final confrontation had to be between Goku and Zamasu.

My favorite are toeishills saying Toyo ruined Zamasu by giving him a time limit
Now it's revealed that was in the original outline by Toriyama
Toeishills continue to embarrass themselves

I bet this current bullshit with Goku somehow recovering stamina WHILE FIGHTING AND USING SS FORMS is also Toei bullshit.

>final confrontation had to be between Goku and Zamasu.
and that's what he did and people complained and blamed Toyotaro for deviating.

Final confrontation (merged Zamasu) was between him and 2 SS Blue

And toyotaro ruined Vegeto

remember the last guy who wished for immortality?
how was he defeated again?

>"I-I i'm a canonfag! but i'll forget all the times Tori used orange because i'm a hack! xD"
what did pissfag mean by this?

Apologize for what?

Cabba episode was fantastic.

The art, dialogue and direction all seem to be getting better.

ToP will be wrapping up soon and we'll be onto the next arc.

>Toei did something better than Toyo and better than than Tori intended

The most bizarre timeline.

fucking hell

>Now it's revealed that was in the original outline by Toriyama
So the talentless hack is Toriyama then.
Why do they let him have influence over Dragon Ball?

I know this is sped up by I wonder how long it takes Toriyama to draw Goku now since he's drawn him so much

>And toyotaro ruined Vegeto
>"waaahhhhh, fusion isn't my headcanon trump card Ace in the hole anymore for my fanfictions theories!"
good riddance.

>And toyotaro ruined Vegeto

Good, I hope he never comes back. Now people can stop masturbating to Gogeta AND Vegetto.

piss off pissfag

that's a beautiful shot

>I wonder how long it takes Toriyama to draw Goku now
It depends, how long it takes Toyotaro to draw Goku? (laughs)

you can make one non-canon character canon.
who is it?

What happened to the last thread?

>Toriyama was inconsistent with
Like my post said
>"if Toriyama is inconsistent with his coloring (and he's) I'll wonder which colors I supposed to use to be faithful."

Saiyans having a different skin tone and Goku being tanned has been a thing since pretty much the introduction, so I'm supposed to make my saiyans like that too even if Tori forget the tan thing really often, same for Goku clothes, if the manga specifically says "light yellow"/yamabuki and a lot of Toriyama's art uses this golden tone for Goku's clothes (even DBO, full of Toriyama's color palettes used this color for Goku's clothes) then I'm keeping that, not the full carrot color.

>god ki color =/= ningen ki color
Nice headcanon, tell me more.

Can you stop sperging about this retard?

I'm not pissfag, pissfag would have never colored God Ki blue, it would have been piss colored.

pikkaun

this is it you can't go deeper

I find it funny how Toyofags try to use this to show that Toyo is better when his work overall was bad and when Tori himself told him he was too rigid. The outline is the reference but the difference is how it's used.

>tfw your artistic drawing abilities are that of a 5 year old
>tfw you can't draw a straight line worth shit due to how stern and shaking your hand is when gripping
>tfw you'll never be able to make meme fanart of Shaggy Blanco wailing on Gohan Blanco

most of those examples actually use more than 1 tone of shading and actually express the depth of yamabuki, you on the other hand use MS Paint bucket to color everything piss colored like a retard.

>>god ki color =/= ningen ki color
of course it's different you retard, why else would Zamasu have pink aura, blue have blue?

whats the deal with god ki? Why shouldn't it be blue?

Janemba.

there's just this one fucking retarded autist that refused to color God Ki blue because "Toriyama never colored God Ki blue so why should I? xD"
He is a literal autist.

Do niggers love this character due to his big lips? Something that they relate to? Because I fucking swear nogs love Pikkon and were pissed off wondering why he wasn't in the tournament.

>I'm gonna make Goku Black because I liked Kamen Rider Black and he has no personality his gimmick is just being Evil Goku
>the final villain of the arc completely relies on immortality, something that was TOTALLY never done before in Dragon Ball!
>also because a situation like this can only be solved through an asspull, I'm gonna retcon the potara fusion so it's on a time limit
>it doesn't matter anyway because when time runs out it doesn't really
>also the final villain is defeated by a deus ex machina
>also since I want to be unique for once I'm gonna force a completely unnecessary bittersweet bad ending and everything in the future is erased so this entire fight was for nothing
>(laughs)

How, HOW, did Toei manage to make something good out of this?
If they executed the Spirit Bomb better and got rid of the shitty forced bittersweet ending, their version would have been a solid 9/10
They gave Black personality and made him a very memorable villain and they made Merged Zamasu a proper final boss. All things that Toriyama couldn't do.
All of you APOLOGIZE right fucking now.

>add and retcons Vegito after Toriyama told him it wasn't possible
>O, MY HEALING POWERS!
>almost any shitty "twist" was his ideas
>thought mastered SSB was a better idea than 2 saiyans (Goku and Vegeta) fighting merged Zamasu

He really sucks at writing an story

Top fucking kek
Masterpiece

didn't toyo did this?

Would you still like Dragon Ball Super if Toriyama's name wasn't on it

i wanna see super saiyan god vegeta with just the red hair and eyes please

Seriously, looking back it's incredible how the Toei writers turned this trash into something good
They should be given a medal holy shit

I can't believe pic related wasn't Black's intended personality, fuck you Toriyama

>most of those examples actually use more than 1 tone of shading and actually express the depth of yamabuki, you on the other hand use MS Paint bucket to color everything piss colored like a retard.
So you're... just stupid? Come on... You can't cry this much because some lazy colorfag barely finish the coloring adding shades, user.

>Zamasu have pink aura
Nice headcanon. His hair becomes pink and the flames are colored as well, but we never saw the aura being colored pink by Toriyama, not even Toyotaro. Same for Blue, Toyo colored the flames blue in some ilustration, but Goku and Vegeta auras are missing and still, Toyo isn't Tori (he even used anime's palette for Shin, if he was the one coloring that pic)

Looking how shit his original visions are, I believe Toei has managed to surpass Toriyama. So yes.
What weird times we live in.

Toriyama does so little, it might as well not be on there already.

its still better than anything multiverse or af could have came up with. even with the asspull there is something about it that captures the essence of dragonball

If he doesn't write the outline anymore I won't follow it. I find most of Toyo's ideas bad and I doubt Toei would produce something good without it.

>based smug man with based ki sword wasn't how Toriyama saw Black

APOLOGIZE to Toei

>all the things people kept blaming Toei for were all Toriyama

Where is your god now?

Whatever, just asking because I can't choose between these two. I'm not changing the colors because I'm using the ones for U7 north Kaio, but what about the distribution? Which one looks better?

>5.1

It's over. Drubbon Bog ZZZZZZ is finished.

>the concentrated aura particles are colored, but the aura themselves must be piss colored!
holy shit just kys

So Merged Zamasu was indeed supposed to be Beerus tier, not the piece of trash that he was in the Manga. The anime did the powerscaling better after all.

We need to tackle this by using Toriyama's ideas, it was his idea that SSB Goku and Vegeta working together would be enough to defeat Shitrus back in RoF, and this is exactly how they face the Zamasu problem, by working together as SSB. So this means Jiren is not on par with a GoD, Jiren power is supposed to have surpassed the status of GoD as Whis suggested in the anime.

Anytime this happens, people just quickly go quiet and try to ignore it.

>Goku gets hit by a bullet and hurt
>holy shit Toei ruined all DB lore let me post this old page from the manga to show you
>Manga later does the same thing
>oh well Goku just let his guard down can we talk about Vegeta now

Not really, I think the one thing that is mainly disliked in the anime version is the Genkidama Sword, some don't like Ikari but the rest is fine.

>Toei

Toeishills still grasping at straws.
This is sad

>concentrated aura particles
Nice headcanon.

What are you a dumb fucking korean? Those colors are fucking atrocious.

>So Merged Zamasu was indeed supposed to be Beerus tier
where the fucking hell did you get that? Original draft had him weak as a single SSB tier.

>pissfag's twitter
>spanish

what did he mean by this?

>Toeishill
What?
It's obvious not even Toriyama knows what the fuck his writing.
Resurrection F' was borderline fanfiction, U6 arc was boring as fuck, Zamasu was just evil Goku fanfiction again, and ToP, again, it's a boring as fuck concept.
Reviving Dragon Ball was a mistake.
It's fucking obvious Toriyama is just doing it for the money.

>grasping at straws.
This is the last thing I would like to read from a Toyocuck. Also, it's not that I dislike the manga, I just find it inferior to the anime in many ways. What I said is true, you can't deny it.

>piss auras clashing with Godlike hair colors
I WANT TO FUCKING VOMIT.

>Genkidama Sword

Which can be easily fixed
>after unfusing, Goku tries to gather energy for the Spirit Bomb while Trunks holds off a heavily injured Merged Zamasu
>make Merged Zamasu actually look damaged by the Final Kamehameha
>Goku then gives the energy he collected to Trunks since he has more stamina
>rest is the same

Look how easy this is to fix, all they needed was just one extra episode.
I will understand why the ending of the arc was so rushed in the anime, there was way too much stuff crammed into episodes 64, 65 and 66

That looks disgusting. Why is the aura yellow but the floating toothpaste is kept pink/blue?

I don't know if he is Beerus tier or not, but they must be talking about Zamasu himself, his immortality is what saved him. He became too strong with the fusion, which is what forced Goku and Vegeta to fuse.

>>add and retcons Vegito after Toriyama told him it wasn't possible
He didn't retcon it you fucking moron. Toriyama made the retcon and made it for Merged Zamasu.
All Toyo did was convince him to add Vegetto to the story.

>Original draft had him weak as a single SSB tier.
Original draft had him face SSB Goku and Vegeta.

>Why is the aura yellow but the floating toothpaste is kept pink/blue?
because PissPaco is a literal retard.

I will never*

Omega Shenron

Ask him personally

>Toeishills so devastated about losing that they now claim Toriyama is a bad writer
Holy shit, this is hilarious! More Toeishill tears!

El Hermano

Launch

Ah fuck off, how can you look at Toriyama's original draft and say ''oh wow this is interesting!''
He literally just wanted Goku Black to be Evil Goku, no personality at all.
Please tell me what about any of that is good.

What did you expect

So most of the retards here didn't read the full interview
The original draft that Merged Zamasu vs Goku and Vegeta. Goku and Vegeta would buy time to outlast the 1 hour potara limit so Zamasu would defuse
Toriyama is the one who came up with the potara retcon.

Toyo then suggested buffing Merged Zamasu and making him powerful enough that the heroes would be forced to fuse. Toriyama agreed and added Vegetto into his outline. From there Toyo and Toei filled in the rest.

Sorry it was actually "2 SSB can handle him"

”実は鳥山先生から頂いた原案の段階ではそんなに強いキャラはなかったんです。不死身であるけれども二人の超サイヤ人ブルーでも十分わたりあえるぐらいの強さで。”

>I'm gonna make Goku Black because I liked Kamen Rider Black
can a nigga get a source

it's from the interview.

(raughs)

He got BFR'd

>I'm gonna make Goku Black because I liked Kamen Rider Black
Does that mean ningen = golgom?

>Merged Zamasu is only SSB Goku tier
>this means Goku Black SSR is weaker than SSB
>and there are 2 SSB in the Future, Goku and Vegeta
>they could have easily shat on the below SSB level Goku Black at any moment
>they could have easily shat on the SSB level Merged Zamasu just by taking turns like they did against Frieza
How the fuck was this supposed to make sense again?

Sure
Full version here:
twitter.com/Herms98/status/925532649925459969

It means I live in Spain so most of my friends talks in spanish, user.

Toriyama auras were white or white with a yellow border, so before make an aura white-yellow I used to fill it with yellow, then add the white part, but before that it looks just yellow. At the end I just scrapped Dodoria's case (the only time Tori made an aura yellow) and now I use white only (which also looks better even if the coloring isn't finished.

Yes he did