Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

Shes a big girl

Not by any reasonable metric.

Is this yuri?

No, its Kami

By width, yes

For Chii.

uhh is this official art? This is inappropriate.

Am I the only one who finds Chi's voice kinda sexy? Especially when she's angry

Does she have Treacher Collins or something?

No.

Chi is best girl because she understands the importance of books. Would chill with and discuss classical Japanese literature.

>Chi is best girl because she understands the importance of books.
Yuri won't burn your books user.

She can't be trusted I do love the fact she seems to be pretty poetic despite being illiterate.

It's literally Inori Minase's Chino voice from Gochiusa. She doesn't have a huge range.

And that's exactly why all of her roles are so sexy.

LET'S GET THAT ONTO A TRAY

>world is a food
We're having some serious problems here

Pic related is just cute though.

>nopan saucer
>not sexy

shit show
shiiiitt

My wife Chito is so cute

I do not know the difference between wallet and kelp.

>leave Yuri alone in your home for 15 minutes
>return to find her burning your entire manga collection
What do user?

REMOVE SAUCER

I know I can kill.

But are you a better marksman than her?

Yes my a decent margin.

They're qt together

Why is Chi so flat ?

Malnutrition.

hmm guys, I think tsukumizu got arrested

Shit, the fingers look the same.

Top tier official art.

Next level faggot.

>His first victim was another woman whom he got in touch with via Twitter, offering to assist her suicide wish, then killing her boyfriend to silence him

Would you?

Eat her? Yes.

>This is inappropriate.
Get fucked, schoolmarm.

No, I mean... that. You know. Wink wink.

That's not what her eyes look like.

>doesn't understand fanart
You need to go back.

I WANT A KETTENKRAD AND I WANT IT NOW!

Why does anime often take objects from reality when they could have their own original designs?

Because the kettenkrad is cool, we need more shows with kettenkrads!

More is not always better.

Titus is god

How can someone claiming to be a "fan" make such a mistake? We've gotten close shots of Yuu's face in every single episode so far.

You would be a troll, but anyone can give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're retarded.

How do potatoes relieve their sexual needs?

I'm a troll and/or retarded to want fanart to resemble the character rather than some other anime girl cosplaying as the character?

They don't. Potatoes are for heartwarming platonic friendship in the face a of a grim and desolate world ONLY.

I she the best bimbo in anime/manga history?

I wish Chito was my calorie mate

Yuuri does it with fire.

Is titus a cannibal?

Why is she called Titus?

Chito.

Feed her a hearty meal? Yes. She can bring her girlfriend too; I'll make sure there is plenty to go around

Does anyone ever tell them to get out of here stalker

A certain robot MIGHT after they try eating it's fish

Translator-kun you still there?

You're right, they look like American drug prostitutes in this picture. They should cover at least their hair.

Way ahead of you.

f a r t h e r

amazon fuckup

I don't understand why the lower quality version is the only one posted here.

kurwa mnie

This image gives me the uncontrolable urge to rape a potato

make her pay
with her body

I don't exactly understand why all shows feel like sexualizing stuff like this. In fact, the very thought of sex sounds very out-of-place in this universe. Sex is a product of nature, it is the hormonal drive to create babies, to think of the future and further the species.
However in this setting, nature is absent, there's no longer any animal, the girls are living on rations, which can't possibly give them the nutritional intake needed to maintain the hormonal balance, and there's no talk of the future considering the Earth is dying and mankind is just living its final moments.
It's just so awkward.

>there's no food so there should be no sex/babies
Tell that to Africa

There is nothing sexual about bathing together.

It's ok user, they are both girls so kids won't be a problem.

Why is chito so stacked ?

When you decided to shorten my post, you omitted several of my arguments in the process. This goes beyond "there's no food". Besides, what drives people in places with very harsh living conditions to make many babies is because of considerably high mortal rates among infants, and having many babies is a way to make sure some are actually surviving.

long story short, at the end of the day, anime is a comercial product, and as such, more often than not fanservice helps increase sells regardless if it makes sense or not in-context

gets me too.

You're the one that brought up sex

Please explain

It's not sexual for the characters themselves, as they're just taking a bath together. Japs do it all the time.
It's only sexual for us because we're proud perverts who love seeing naked anime girls. Even more so if the concept of two unrelated people bathing together isn't part of our culture, which should be true for most of us. And there's nothing wrong with that.
>It's just so awkward.
Don't be gay.

When you are near starvation your sex drive dies.

Sexualizing the material is mandatory. The traditional main target audience of the medium are emotionally immature and easily aroused teenagers/manbabies who let their genitals make their purchase decisions for them. Just read through this thread, this is the clientele that buys Japanese cartoons. They don't care about character depth or good stories (they would read real books if they did), they want to have sexual intercourse with pictures of little girls. So you either give them exactly that or they won't buy your work. Yes, it is awkward. That's why anyone with a minimum of social awareness treats this hobby as a guilty pleasure and a private secret.

>They don't care about character depth or good stories (they would read real books if they did)
Can you please fuck off from Sup Forums definitely, you pretentious asshole?

What if you're drunk?

Sorry user, but you can only win the hearts of women by talking like that on MAL and reddit. Please try again there.

Yuu looks so cute blushing

There are frames missing. The illusion of movement isn't here.

ED

>its moe
that's basically what you just said

tkmiz bikes are the best.

ayo hol up, is he a tranny ?

>sex wouldn't accomplish its original purpose, so clearly no one would want it
You what. Do you never want to eat marshmallows? They don't fulfill the purpose of nourishing you in our calorically-unconstrained world.