Mahoutsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus' Bride)

Anime seems like a pretty good adaptation of the manga so far, what do you all think?

It's been pretty good so far, we'll see if they can keep it up.

Really good so far, Im glad it is two cour. Based WIT delivers as always.

For teenage girls

Great content, but the director can't present well visually. Sooooo many flat scenes with boring framing. So far the only episodes that i really like were the second OVA and the fourth episode.

>he's not a little girls

>shounen

>Cats of Ulthar
>Old One appearing during the course of a story
>he states that there's things even above him and that they are lurking in shadows
The whole thing is pretty lovecraftian which is pretty surprising.
Wonder if Elias is one of old ones too who fucked up in some way and became demi-human because his affinity with shadows is obvious.

I think he's exactly what he looks like.

Greatest scene of the series when

He can look like whatever he wants, he's capable of fully reconstructing his own body on a whim, not just glamour.
Hell he can look like a wandering jew-tier fuckboy if he wants.

>the conclusion of that couple in the manga
My heart couldn't take it.

There is a serious lack of Chise lewds.

How long is the series going to be?

2-cour

Why is that creature on his staff?

AOTS for two seasons possibly. We need more Celtic mythology in anime.

Winter 2018 has Violet Evergarden, Darling in the Franxx, Overlord S2, Nanatsu no Taizai S2, Cardcaptor Sakura, Fate/Extra Last Encore, Pop Team Epic, Ito Junji: Collection. I doubt it will be the AOTS for the next season.

Agreed, currently the only "competiton" for MnY is Inuyashiki and 3gatsu sequel, but winter 2018 (and pretty much the rest of the year) is packed so probably it won't stand out as much.

>Inuyashiki
The manga is so shit i can't believe the adaptation is actually praised by anyone.

Violet Evergarden looks nice, but the rest don't seem particularly good. Especially Overlord, as the first season was just your bog standard isekai power fantasy affair.