This is what white South Africans are going through

Jesus my heart dropped.

Attached: based-stickman-propoganda[1].jpg (593x705, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
islamqa.info/en/126987
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Pakistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Bangladesh_genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It should be a massive embarrassment for the US that it takes an Aussie politician to say something about this.

>Niggers are animals

Attached: 9d5371_91b3c9c455164abb861553670b4e3d53~mv2.png (605x336, 284K)

its fake news because i dont see it on cnn

She was mauled by a dog this is fake and gay.

It's done by a pit, stop lying. This shilling is meant to decrease credibility.

They deserve it

Attached: Propaganda.jpg (680x680, 79K)

I read some leftist faggot bitching and moaning that we disn't accept more Rohingyas or Syrians. You see people who start civil wars and fake refugees are more important than tortured little white girls.

(((Dutch)))

This is after a dog attack. There are plenty of legit pictures of what's happening in South Africa. No need to fall for this shit that the shills are spamming so they can use it as ammo against us.

Pretty sure that's a dog attack. How convenient the ((((alt-kike)))) aka controlled opposition peddles these fake news, as if gore from real nigger on farmer murders is rare.

fake news, fuck off idiot
this

that's a pitbull attack
but you know that and retards here don't care about looking retarded for spreading misinformation

Attached: owner2.jpg (638x3464, 381K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: FADOR-back-window.jpg (1728x1152, 345K)

Fake news.
This board is shit
It was a dog attack

You're spreading fake news and it's making us look bad.

This one was done by a nigbull.
There's plenty of photo and video evidence of what's going on in SA.
Stop posting that photo, it only ruins the credibility of it, it makes good ammo for shitlibs and niggers who want to delegitimize us.

Attached: 5F6DF4D6-92D3-4802-9B8B-1FE8620C9B0B.png (459x604, 543K)

They deserve it. If the blacks are to create an ethnostate, they must eradicate their versions of the jews.

>Stop posting that photo, it only ruins the credibility of it, it makes good ammo for shitlibs and niggers who want to delegitimize us.
>implying that's not what (((((they))))) want

Attached: (((LOREN FELDMAN))), (((ALAN DERSHOWITZ))) and Cernovich.jpg (1200x900, 141K)

Thank you but the fourth post said that.
If fake news was put on reddit it would literally get tens of thousands of upvotes and would never get taken down.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

Attached: 125fa7f362f0e5616564d12eb80868fe.jpg (649x366, 31K)

Pitbulls should be shot
> b-b-but muh dindu nuffin pitbulls! It's da owners!!
Pitbulls, along with their owners, should be shot.

You racists are just repeating lies from South African neo-nazis. Most of the victims of farm murders are Black workers, and Blacks are targeted for violence at a much higher rate than white farmers. That said, my comrades and I will still be laughing as every last one of you colonizers is slaughtered and your presence is cleansed from the African continent forever. Good riddance.

waaaah waaah who gives a shit

Even 'ironic' communists larpers get the rope.

south africans, like all whites, are masochists that get off on their own abuse and destruction. If the whites of south africa didnt want this then they would have done something to prevent it.

at this point i think all violence against black south africans is justified. genocide on.

Ironic leftist jewry is still jewry, user.

Attached: 1516958306360.jpg (356x393, 42K)

Attached: boers_blacked.jpg (1024x576, 289K)

This. And before you call me a paid shill, the SA situation is too important to fuck up with fake news. There are plenty of other pics of victims of farm attacks/murders to use for propaganda purposes.

Niggers, pitbulls, whats the difference?

Attached: eledick.jpg (479x747, 40K)

Wanna know how i got these scars?

Stop using this image. It's from a dog attack. There's tons of fucked up shit happening in SA but this makes you look retarded.

And this is why Whites are idiots. Just look at how gullible they are. No wonder Jews have been successfully controlling their all systems. Look at England, Sweden, France and Germany. They literally shelter all brown hordes for decades and no civil war has been occurred. Fucking cuck race deserves to be genocided

>Jesus my heart dropped
What? Who the fuck posts this shit?
You should add "..." at the end to show how "shocked" you are. Come on now user, Come on now.

>{{{based stickman}}}

why am i not surprised?

and they wonder why I hate niggers

Just imagine there are white people that try and justify this.
White people are the biggest cucks in the world.

Yeah sorry, niggers are upstanding citizens.
Fuck off Shlomo.

100%

i wonder what her family had such a big violent dog for?

No one wonders that user. No one knows you exist user, how can someone wonder why you hate blacks when you don't exist?

he wuz a gud boi he dindu nuffin he wuz gon be a service dog n sheeeit

Here some real material

Attached: IMG_1759.jpg (800x627, 194K)

for what?

You already posted this false flag before Shlomo

>living in niggerland

If you jump in the lion pit, don't complain when you get bit

nah dats just wat happens to a white gurls mouth after da bbc

LITERALLY ALL MY FUCK YOUS

Attached: 103.png (754x982, 98K)

>white niggers getting nigged
no one cares.

This is what is going to happen to you when whites become a minority.

>when whites become a minority
idiot nigger we are a minority

F A K E N E W S
A
K
W

N
E
W
S

Is this not the same thing white men used to do in Africa?

Cutting the hands and feet of the children, and torturing them if the father / mother did not work hard enough or something like that.

Karma degenerate

I do not see the problem, filthy whites raped and killed niggers, and now niggers are taking revenge.

Stop crying, reap what you sow faggot

This is what a dog attack looks like. Shill.

Attached: 1520016472892.jpg (1209x1383, 304K)

>white men
Yeah, If you buy into the meme that sand-niggers are white. Then you have a point.
They did do a lot of harm in Africa with their slave trade.

wanna know how I got these scars?

>raping niggers
Nope, nobody wants AIDS.

This.

It's something like a "global karma" from cycles of bad actions at a meta level.
It's not targeting a specific person but anyone random in the entire group.

Guys, really, come to Russia. We have no niggers.

no they didnt
you didnt either but that will be the narrative when this same shit happens in your country in 100 years

>Defending niggers..... my Lord....

Attached: jew.jpg (491x491, 42K)

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S
THIS IS WHY WE HATE THEM. THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD HANG THEM.

Attached: 8YrNkWF.jpg (777x1000, 125K)

This is why France is lost.
You've already been indoctrinate to believe whites are evil when we have been a force for more good than ANY other race. The only reason we get stuck with the guilt for slavery is because we were the first race to end it, meanwhile it's still happening in non white parts of the world
Africans with AIDS rape small children because they think having sex with a virgin will rid them of the disease and instead pass it on to the child
We don't deserve a thing except the right to build walls around our communities and watch the rest of the world go to shit

>Jesus my heart dropped.
That's what she said. RIP:

No, this isn't, this is a pitbull attack.

Listen, gore is fucking crazy, but if you want to raise the plight of white farmers, direct everyone to the Youtube video about the Cleanup Lady, she cleans up after attacks, that will red pill you faster than any gore on this fucking planet could do.

A frustrated cunt like you would fuck a dog if he could, aint fooling anyone subhuman

Keep blaming the arabs you filthy barbaric snow monkey

Attached: degenerate_whites.jpg (400x300, 24K)

i bet they were caught stealing

"Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904"

This is why your filthy whores are being raped, and i witness it daily, but never tell anyone. Filthy souless animals, thats what you all are. Now you cry on the web while your filthy people are being butchered. Feelsgoodman.,

Attached: the revenge of the blacks.jpg (1400x802, 161K)

Good point, Achmed.
2.3 decades of belgian rule does outweigh the literal centuries of slavery and conquest your people participated in.

pitbulls have mongoloid eyes i don't know why people find them cute

I do admire my own handiwork

Attached: _39897345_leopold203.jpg (203x245, 5K)

Am pakistani, the fuck you talking about degenerate.

Fake and gay. That's from a dog attack.

How can such levels of shitposting be possible?

So the proof faggot.

>Islamic Costal Barbaism forbover 40p years
>Islamic Slave owners castrated their males at a 60% death ratio
>Islamic Slaves still a reality today
you're a fag

The only shitpost made was your mother giving birth to you filthy ape

I too admire the work of fellow pakistanis who go around raping white pussi and mutilate them in european countries

islamqa.info/en/126987

Say what delusional faggot?

They are indigenous to South Africa you fucking piece of fucking shit.

>Am pakistani
why are you in a white country? You brown people can't even survive at those latitudes. You literally have to be given supplements you you will get irritable and/or die.

my sides healthcare is a human right but but not life how about neither by that logic, fucking leftist show their true colors it was never about helping poor refugees escaping persecution its only been about ruining white countries.

No subhuman should be left alive. Keep this planet for white people only and some Asians.

I'm surprised people don't make fun of Dutch posters more often for being sterotypically known as greedier people than jews.

Your shithole of origin still participates in slavery.
Not to mention that you're a bunch of genocidal shitskins.
You have no room to talk about Karma.

Okay, where is your proof?

Yea but again and again its the white man that saved the stupid niggers. Hitler would have killed you all as well as many other super powers in history and we stopped the.m Now China Is thinking about it, I sure as hell am going to sit it out. wont even boycot their products. Hope you get killed by chinks whitey give no fucks this time around.

Attached: 1472x828.jpg (1472x828, 174K)

Am in a "white" country because technically i am 50% european you degenerate. Skin whiter then yours mutt.

Yes they got caught stealing His Majesty's rubber

Dear Norway, you seem to have some Mohammedan Dervishes inhabiting your soil. You ought to use them for plantation labor.

Attached: 5007647241_5b2908d262_z.jpg (334x530, 56K)

Proof?

Makes a claim with no proof

Really makes you think huh faggot

They do not deserve it. The amount of shills itt, is unnerving. The end is coming soon.

HAHAHAHA

Implying the average norwegian has the balls to even say anything in real life.

>implies without a greentext
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Pakistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Bangladesh_genocide

I'm 100% white, as are most white americans, you whiny brainlet.