WHAT THE FUCK!

WHAT THE FUCK!

Attached: 345345345.png (852x546, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oFDTb
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
businessinsider.com/theresa-may-government-planning-open-borders-in-no-deal-brexit-2018-3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source pls, sounds like bollocks, the sort of thing (((think-tanks))) come out with. There would be riots in the streets.

forget the muslims for a while, you should be going after your economic/cultural/political elites first, you can deal with the muslims later.

Attached: feature-d-vintage-guillotine-118415991.jpg (632x332, 22K)

borders are 'oppressive' and 'racist'. good for the uk

Attached: hatecrime2.jpg (1024x1004, 108K)

Seems legit

The only riots I remember in recent years have been on the part of invading nationalities.

>There would be riots in the streets
You fags won't do a damn thing. This is the fate you deserve

Attached: 1405135964818.png (412x416, 46K)

>There would be riots in the streets.
a few drunk chavs would run around shouting and the rest of the country would sit at home complaining but in the end do nothing. still, this looks like bollocks.

>Something isn't a criminal offence, but we'll charge you with an offence anyway

I love this country more and more

They WANT a genocide

Hahahahaha riots? The 2 millions likes from the now removed Facebook page Britain First aren't even moving a little finger to protect their leaders.
Watcha gonna do? Absolutely nothing like always.

archive.is/oFDTb
Oh wow. Wasn't the open borders issue the main reason for Brexit? I wanna know what Nigel thinks of this.

It's not bollocks, read Britannia Unchained - this has been the plan all along.
At least the pajeets and assorted commonwealth niggers had good reasons to vote for Brexit.

Come on Bongs! Throw a slice of bacon at a mosque for retaliation!
That's the only thing you poor fucks are good for for the remaining time you are alive.

HA HA HA

It's true what they say...
>With jews, you lose.

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with Britain?
Even Swedes are in better shape.

Are you mad? I don't want to go to jail for 8 years.

KEK! the state of britain ^

Wow, sounds like an agenda...

God finally had enough of this island. He said "Yeah, well, you stopped mister adolf from doing its job, now I'm gonna punish you with some kebab enrichment"

Don't worry. You wouldn't last a week before some muzzie fuck halal-butchers you, then getting a pardon and walking from prison a free "man". The sandniggers have infiltrated every government agency and department.

Aren't they talking about the border with Ireland here? Something is going to have to be done about it

The headline is actually pretty misleading, all that's proposed is carrying on with free movement of goods from the EU (not people). I'm not sure what the point would be if the EU didn't do the same, which they won't, but whatever.

anyone who is considered by anyone of suspicion of ever offending someone is literally hitler

What if you find that very statement hatefully offensive?

Overthrow your government. They have betrayed you.

>(not people)
If they don't check the lorries, then I'm pretty sure the lorries will be full of niggers most of the time.

Reported for inciting hate speech. Have fun in jail BIGOTS
#refugeeswelcome
#metoo
#fuckwhypipo

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

KEKED!!!

Attached: index.png (235x215, 7K)

ahahahahahahaaaa! enjoy your sharia, suckas!

Attached: 85587914.jpg (790x1053, 81K)

Remember when people told you "btw, Brexit does fuck all for immigration?"

This is what we meant.

Lmao

Attached: part and parcel.jpg (636x775, 126K)

Well, I guess they are going to be easy to invade then, huh?

They don't check them now, and they are

hahahahah

Attached: EU-Gipfel-Kohl-Juncker-Santer-Rasmussen.jpg (1024x1001, 104K)

Daily reminder that public opinion supports banning thought crime. Britain deserves the terror attacks.

Attached: freespeech.png (659x463, 108K)

>It's not illegal
>but it's illegal

Attached: yes.png (604x675, 587K)

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

I hope Russia nukes your fucking face

Fair enough.
Someone should set up a scanner and slap a "COAL" sticker on every nigger-lorry. Then direct them to the nearest coal-plant for incineration.
Either that, or someone can finish the "x-ray death ray" that some kkk dudes were building in the states, and just "scan" every truck and lorry with it.

as a german, it makes me so happy to see the uk going down the shitter

>even UKIP is cucked
wew

>WHAT THE FUCK!

It is fake news. The UK will never open its borders. Imagine a Britain without a 99% white population. Unthinkable! Surely the British government would not change its decades long immigration strategy?

Attached: uk-immigration.jpg (634x390, 91K)

What are they supposed to do? book flights to storm facebook headquarters?

The only riots we will ever see in UK will be done by Muslims and niggers over the most trivial reason.
If you don't realize that the UK government could ship all whites off to gulags without a single riot, you're delusional.
Thousands of little white girls raped? No riots.
Police overreach as they arrest people over the most trivial of reasons? No riots.
UK going against Brexit, something the people voted for? No riots.
Regular terrorist attacks? No riots.
EU opening the borders and fucking UK in the ass? No riots.

Someone insulted Allah? Massive riots, behead those who insult Allah!

fuck this garbage. they do the mix thing in the us. if you want trash genes with violent people perhaps you should visit brazil!

businessinsider.com/theresa-may-government-planning-open-borders-in-no-deal-brexit-2018-3

The lorries get checked in calais.

It's not a criminal offense to fire someone. It is if you do it because of their race or gender.

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Attached: 1520608914648.jpg (509x625, 31K)

>do the thing that you criticize the eu for
why even brexit then?
>we want control of OUR borders, so WE can fuck our citizens
GOVERNMENTS. SUCK.

>Trusting the French to not send niggers to Britain.
Hon hon hon! Mon baguette iz 'ard like ze eiffel tower. Le fuque ze britainne!

As a Hindu I laugh

>completely tear down all order and protection in the real world
>and at the same time totally shut off all information flow
Pretty hilarious. It's like they trying to engineer the perfect hell.

Attached: 1520875942445.png (928x932, 721K)

MY SWEETEST FRIEND

Dude you had your young girls being raped by Muslim for years and you STILL haven't riot. You're going to do fuck all if they open border too.

R I P
I
P

Sorry guys I liked what the UK use to be but if this is true you guys are just as fucked as we are.

EVERY ONE I KNOW

It's Ike a blueprint for a dictatorship

>tfw didn't get independence
>tfw getting dragged down with England
>tfw Scottish
everything is pain

Didn't know the Hindu religion justified laughing at other peoples misfortunes. Maybe that's why it brings depravity with it wherever it goes. REPENT

the us is like 10 years behind the social programming. they already started teaching about trannys and anal sex in california. this is the commie version of hell

you guys have never actually been in trouble with the police have you, it means that if you commit a crime you get charged with it but if it was racially motivated you get extra charges if you call someone a nigger that is not a crime

>ohboyherewego.jpg

That isn't what it says though. Assuming it is even real in the first place.

Rofl, whites are getting BTFO'd constantly. Gives me a smile to my face that all you niggers could do is scream behind a computer screen.

I know you're fearing for your life but please stop spreading lies.

absolutely Anglo
kiked to the core

Attached: CTGFN4uU8AAvnZL.jpg (553x323, 29K)

its what i means our police are fucking retarded and think they can scare people, alot of our police are community support officers and they arnt legally allowed to touch you, thats where alot of the meme videos come from

Bottom right of that picture.

Attached: notice.png (710x532, 620K)

>ghoul flexing his gums

get binned m8 your country is dead

There are british border control officers in calais.

all of your information about my country comes from daily mail articles and memes from Sup Forums maybe you should stop taking shit at face value

butifel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots

I agree, good point. If it were somehow up to me and while I wouldn't say to completely ignore that front but yeah pic related.

Attached: The Bigger Danger.jpg (1080x1074, 387K)

Yes

Attached: download.png (209x242, 3K)

Get to bring in some weed and guns mate

GOES AWAY IN THE END

The worm was already in the fruit

YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

Attached: 1499323601903.jpg (573x611, 64K)

Condolences

Attached: keep it together.gif (365x272, 1.7M)

We have an agreement with France where our border police can operate on the French side and vice versa.

FLYS AWAY

I want to face fuck the queen and suck on her pruney toes.

Attached: 02d.jpg (486x412, 202K)

Isn't this 90% of the reason people wanted to leave EU? To stop immigration?

If kids getting blown up by bombs and getting raped doesnt make us riot then why would you think this would.

lmao mate the london riots saw whites staying home and ethnics going out to teef shoe from footlocker and hd tv from curry's, nothing political about it.

They will. Research the prophecies from South African prophet Nikolaas van Rensburg.
>wave of black and brown migrants enters Europe
>conservatives find their voice again
>WW3 begins via Turkey provoking Russia
>Britain betrays US to save themselves
>US abandons Britain
>Russians destroy Britain
According to Rensburg, the British have angered God with all of their transgressions and will be destroyed for it. Completely.

kek no

Attached: akbar.jpg (800x476, 86K)

well, at least you guys can start bringing in some weapons

Attached: anoosblaster.jpg (570x380, 24K)

What can I, an individual do, against the tyranny of my government? I would gleefully organise and help my fellow Britons against this Marxist titwank of a nation, but no one wants to band together into a legitimate force. I do, however, predict this will change by 2021.

so true. the bongs will just lay down and take it up the ass like always. theyre the most docile ppl on planet earth. so oppressed they dont even realize it. i hope russia nukes them desu.

Yes

>create an anarcho-tyrannical state where abuse and terror is rife but protecting yourself from it is illegal
>seize any minor distractions used to escape the suffering and make them part of the torture
Your theory checks out.

Attached: stop.jpg (847x477, 108K)

Oh all right then.
"Lor' luv a duck! What's all dis then? A bunch ov blackies in a lorry? Be'er let yew all frough, so da police won't fnk I'm racist an' put me in da clink. Know what I mean?"

The Telford pedophile ring release was probably a test to see the public reaction in preparation for this. Too many people are brainwashed/asleep so they won't do anything about it until it's too late (it already is).
Goodbye Britain. The Jews have also successfully neutered the Royal Family, there's nothing that can be done unless a miracle happens.

>UK is considering civil war
CROMWELL YOU CUNT