Urahara

What's her plan, and how is the fish cum involved?

Crashing Harajuku with no survivors.

Chill eyes

fish cum is mind control.

She is going to eat Kotoko.

AOTS

Yay

As someone who dropped this after episode 3 because it was moving so fucking slow and wouldn't sit down and be coherent for like 5 fucking seconds, is it worth considering continuing?

I just don't want to be frog boiled. The visual style is interesting, as is the fact that everyone seems to be high as fuck all the time, but the downside is that everyone is high as fuck all the time and their conversations are so thoroughly inane.

Mari is the cutest.

There might be a Space AIDS twist on the horizon but that's about it. If you didn't like the first three episodes then there's you probably still won't like it.

You need to be a magical little girl to appreciate this

Everything depends on how much you like cute things. Don't be a plotfag who needs every show to "have a reason", that's not how anime works.

Very well, thanks for being honest. I'll drop past at the thread for episode 9 or something and see if anything came of it.

What do you want us to do, hold your hand up to the play button? No, it's not worth watching. Is that what you want to hear? Or, yes, it is! Watch it user! Learn to make your own decisions based off of your personal preferences and not the words of external beings. Behavior like that puts a ball and chain on the ankle of your intellect. Maybe that's why you dropped this high IQ anime.

Yeah sure lad whatever.

As long as you don't shit up the threads then you can ask the same dumb question a few weeks later and I'll personally be here again to answer it an increasingly passive aggressive manner.

i was hoping for flip flappers 2.0 but right now i'm just getting a small bowl of vanilla ice cream out, making a creamy mocha and then just enjoying how sweet the show is.
I like the cute girls.
I like the interesting art style.
that's it and i'm having a ball

Ponytail > Twintails

>flip flappers 2.0
I hope this series doesn't shit it's pants 3/4ths of the way through

She could be bald and she'd still be cute.

>flip floppers

This

i loved flip flappers, the visuals of this show reminded me of it so i picked it up because of that.
sue me

>flip flappers 2.0
It's not like they can have a girl as great as Cocona anyway.

Nice to see an user with taste around here.

Flip Flappers continues to cast a shadow on my comfy series it seems

Fags wanting another flipflappers need to kill yourself, calm your expectation and try to enjoy a different or a new series without being autistic about it needing to be another flipflapper.

Mari is the slutest.

Domo ESL-kun

Just coat the item with something that doesn't absorb the appropriate wavelength, no?

Cake.

I want to eat Mari's cake, if you know what I mean.

Not much semen sacks this week, the fight ost was pretty good but I feel like it was too epic for the overall cutesy presentation, better epic than shit music I guess. Seems like the scoopers are attacking stuff desuna loli likes, must be an alien friend wanting to keep her around by replicating it in their spaceship.

This loli can't be trusted.

What is it that makes this show feel incoherent? Is it the direction? The story boarding? The writing?

Also this girl will die from diabetes.

Thats the scooper objective.

>can't kill these cute girls in life
>so turn into sweets after dying to kill them from inside
Fucking brilliant.

>the madoka of health anime
Dark.

I haven't really had any problem following it. What are you confused about?

I'm following it just fine. My problem with this show is that the scene transitions feel awkward. Many scenes are too short or too long. The whole flow of the episodes isn't good.
Since I don't know shit about media creation I can't put it better.

Please don't let this thread die until I can watch the episode later tonight.

You're not the boss of me.

okie doke

Mari pleases Rito for free.

I want Mari to step on me so bad.

I hear this show is director debut or something similar. Watching it with "JAPAN IS SO RANDOM XDXD" mindset also helps. Right now the only problem is kinda dull main cast. Mari is great, hover everyone else is not.

This was a problem with the first episodes, it's gotten better.

This is what cute mass murder looks like.

I've watched all episodes so far.

Unf.

I-I'm not the only one who finds their legs extremely sexy, right?

I need fanart of Mari emptying her sperm sacks into Kotoko's butt.

No.

That tactical hotdogs though.

You never know when you might get hungry.

Has this gotten any better?

>5 episodes and STILL nothing about this
I mean it is probably caused by whatever skin cancer they're developing, but what's the point of showing it in the first episode?

It's as good as always.

>but what's the point of showing it in the first episode?
So they can reuse it again.

What we know:
>Pink (and shrimp) are evil
>Scoopers are Pink's enemies
>Pink wants the girls to get the skin cancer
>Pink is a human
Where is this leading?

>kill me

We PreCure now?

Pink probably isn't human, since the shrimp had to explain to her what a present was.
I took that comment the shrimp made more as him telling her to act like a human, since she's "supposed" to be one.

The > youre a human scene was a red herring I think, or she is really a human but was brought up or kidnapped by an alien that tries to satisfy her desire of having human artistic/aesthetic inside their ship.

These dudes need a vuvuzela sound effect and its going to be 100% creepier.

So not very good then.

Is crepe girl evil or not? There is something off-putting about her.

I want to bend Mari over and ravage her from behind.

She just wants to rape Kotoko.

That's a weird way of spelling "literally AOTS", user.

So not evil, just a person of taste.

I like her more now that she's evil

It's a little weird that they didn't do the Halloween ED this week.

Maybe they kidnapped her as part of their culture stealing. Lolis are a natural treasure, after all.

Please no.

>Bad LSD trip: The Anime.

Why do the ods keep deleting threads for this show?
It happened last week again.
Even if they don't like it, come on, this show is such a fucking non-entity, this thread will be dead within a few hours anyway.

Must be the >edition in the OP.

I'M FREAKING OUT

HEIL LOLI

Dumb kid.

Shrimp doesnt look too pleased.

WHY

>mfw this episode

There's no way she's fully evil, she must be hiding the space cancer for a reason.

Cutest show of the season.

For some reason I just love her voice, I could hear it all day.

Look at this fucking face

I want to poke it.

We've been Precure since the beginning, but now we're specifically Kirakira

>It's a cute show with cute girls
>It's colorful and sweet and funny
It's Lovecraft tier nightmare fuel, that's what it is.