Who can beat her

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astra_(weapon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any straw hat crew including carror

*carrot

not watching this crap

The plot she claims to have control over.

anna

Did a pretty good job at beating her.

BD sales.

The cock. No one can beat the cock

Cute and passionate love making

The love of an emotionless imouto.

La Estella

This thread gaveme FOREKNOWLEDGE

Until you like it
I would argue he beat her in a way. He made it literally impossible for her to achieve her goal.

One of the Indians could probably do it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astra_(weapon)
>Trishula
>The Trident of Lord Shiva. Most Powerful, Infallible, cannot be stopped by anyone, except Lord Shiva himself.

She could find a more precise way of destroying the land of gods instead of colliding the multiverse as to not destroy her new universe and Setsuna (though if she gives equal powers to Setsuna she would inevitably find out and it would be a risk to their relationship). There is just no point since she wanted to remove a story with a bad ending, but if Setsuna has a good ending then the story is fine.
Physical damage can't kill her though, even if she is indeed unable to prevent the attack every time.

karma damage and causality damage

Only Best girl
Only with the help of best girl
I literally went and made a serious punch gif... Just to post that in yesterday's thread, but I didn't

What would you do if you had one of these?

Become god with her. Then make a SoL show together.

Pretty much anything that's public domain, for the same reason that she's overpowered, you just need to have the required creativity (read: autism) to make them even more powerful than she could be.
Or make something yourself, like the faggot who wrote this garbage.

Be manhandled by her.

S2 when?

I'd accept a proper sequel/spin-off LN, it would work fine in that format anyway being so dialogue focused.

Uchiha Madara. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I, for one, welcome the new sakurafish.

Flopped hard so never

True, no one can

Pffft. Altair is the cock.

fgo collaboration when?

Magane-chan.

This guy knows his shit

>just give her exactly what she really wants
Good job.

She didn't even realized she was being controlled by Altair's most powerful skill, being so adorable that even evil chaotic sociopaths become good just to see her cute face.

I think she was trying to get her killed, he practically let Souta to add whatever he wanted within the reality marble

Not really, by that point the ECF prequel already aired for a while, and she figured out somehow what was Souta's addition making it easy to understand the ending he had tried to set up. He would not be able to do anything more than that, or prevent Altair from erasing the "copy" if it was not convincing enough.

A character's power is based on how much their fanbase wanks them right? Lancelot would solo the lot of them.

No, canon still rules. Altair would make a cool servant though. Prussian, Soviet or Spanish probably.

Yotsuba wearing rain boots.