Brit/pol/ - True Heroes edition

>Petulant Gavin tells Russia 'Tell rudeboi shut up'
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-defence-secretary-orders-russia-12192669

>Russia accuses UK for attack, using 'Black-PR' and bad investigation
express.co.uk/news/uk/932147/Russian-spy-poisoning-latest-un-Vasily-Nebenzya-sherlock-holmes-Inspector-LeStrade

>Revealed: Tories cut £129Million from MoD Chemical Weapons defence
politicalscrapbook.net/2018/03/the-tories-cut-319-jobs-from-the-mod-unit-responsible-for-chemical-weapons-defence/

>Corbyn urges "not to rush" before evidence found for Salisbury Russia
uk.businessinsider.com/jeremy-corbyn-iraq-war-shows-uk-shouldnt-rush-over-salisbury-attack-2018-3

>Sadiq Khan's 'viral' video turns out to be fake news
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/973703783262965760 (embed)

>May praises Azerbaijan dictatorship, seeks deeper ties [pipelines]
en.apa.az/azerbaijan-economy/finance-news/uk-to-further-expand-cooperation-with-azerbaijan-theresa-may.html

>France U-Turns on "fantasy politics" after phone call
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/france-says-believe-russia-behind-12192046

>May faces Telford question in PMQs
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-praises-sunday-mirrors-telford-12188617

>It's time to give EU nationals the vote
inews.co.uk/opinion/comment/james-chapman-give-vote-uk-eu-nationals/

Attached: Proper_hero.jpg (394x600, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

life.spectator.co.uk/2018/02/big-business-once-cherished-workers-now-it-exploits-them/
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/84u7gl/britain_first_leader_paul_golding_beaten_up_in/dvse5hx/
dailymotion.com/video/x64fsv7
en.wikipedia.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How come Montenegrin poster has been here for 20+ hours and falls for every drop of bait?

>>Sadiq Khan's 'viral' video turns out to be fake news
Source on this? I've tried searching around but can't find anything. I'm sure it's probably fake but I can't find any source on it.

please no circluar churchill drama please it never goes anywhere

The entire meme Eternal Anglo vs Aryan was invented because of your awkward strange look,100s and 100s of threads mocking your women and calling you inbreed,and ugly by everyone here.

Voted world's ugliest on Beautiful people.dot com.

Lauging stock here

Laughing stock of Sup Forums

Attached: 0 0E.jpg (634x440, 46K)

Why doesnt anything look good anymore? Everything is always sterile and nothing is stylish

Attached: dbd044d1f8feafa24d7bad1e88893bf1.jpg (236x394, 27K)

The UK is a blight on humanity along with the pedophiles and jews who rule it.

Attached: churchill2.jpg (460x325, 30K)

Over-population and capitalism has removed beauty from everything. Everything is now produced on a mass scale with utmost "efficiency" to keep the cogs turning and consumers happy.

The eternal anglo vs aryan was invented by Scandies trying to distract from the fact Aryans caused two world wars, spent the better half of the middle ages pillaging and raping and are basically to blame for all the world's problems today.

It's a inbreeded Mutt nation run over by Kikes

Attached: Anglo pride.jpg (633x433, 30K)

Press S to spit on grave

Attached: 1521048628505.jpg (720x347, 57K)

You might find this interesting:

life.spectator.co.uk/2018/02/big-business-once-cherished-workers-now-it-exploits-them/

The long decline of aesthetics is tied up within the explanations given in that piece.

You lost ;)

Why does Churchill and Theresa May look so strange and deformed?

Attached: Anglo WE WUZers.png (1027x702, 75K)

'at Churchill bloke woz one of them posh souvfern tories and all, but if it weren't fer 'im we'd all be speakin German now lads

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Aye. not a fan of em tories but a love tha Churchill bloke. propa hero 'e wos, defeating tha Juhhmens en that.

Attached: 1519326396676.png (485x443, 33K)

>Anglo is wearing modern clothes and holding a modern weapon
Lmao

fucking hell

Attached: parsons green.png (1039x540, 133K)

Attached: White Anglo.png (726x545, 80K)

Reminder that this is how you create successful nations like Montenegro.

Attached: 100-montenegrin-commands.png (500x356, 103K)

Artistic revolution, when?

Attached: 23283.jpg (1477x2400, 360K)

anyone noticed that newsnight are kind of based? was watching last night and they were referring to white britons like they were human beings, which was refreshing. pushing that labour traitor to account for telford, meme'ing the breitbart guy. they are opening some space for nativism. something desperately needed in the current climate.

lol i can tell you're the fucking vocaroo poster

So did you, Nigel. ;)

Attached: 1371019196129.jpg (634x496, 98K)

now

Attached: 1513774980196.jpg (1024x822, 105K)

Reminder greater London is like 1/5 of England and it's basically le 40% face

Only truly ***White*** parts are rural areas and towns that nobody cares or knows about

Attached: Anglo in London.png (672x454, 432K)

Lmao

I'm not actually. That's the sausage roll maniac.

Read all the comments
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/84u7gl/britain_first_leader_paul_golding_beaten_up_in/dvse5hx/

I would love to spend a day sitting in on one of these customs or immigration interviews. I get that they probably just have the 9 to 5, "Not My Problem", attitude but I'd love to see the mentality of a person who sees these people's histories and still lets them in.

Attached: 01_15010635_8cb474_2414329a.jpg (1000x1500, 144K)

Thank God Hitler lost so Paki sex gangs can groom our children!

How is that losing? It means we support racial unity, unlike you. Churchill defeated you so we couild be as successful as we are today, where as look at Germany, a land of sad losers. Merkel is just a racist Fascist Hitler-wannabe.

Now i know why they call it monte NEGRO
t. follows every commandment

Attached: Anglo vs Aryan.png (1263x743, 1.03M)

breathing in other peoples farts

>Option A: Defeat Hitler and get invaded by immigrants that were invited by Germany
>Option B: Surrender to Hitler and get occupied by Germany
I'll take the niggers.

Also if Hitler had never invaded literally Europe to begin with it wouldn't be taboo to tell the Jews to fuck off now.

Churchill defeated the Germans single-handedly so that both of those people could prevail. You wouldn't know about the mind set of a true hero like Churchill.

>t. Paki
Churchill was on the kike payroll and Britain is an absolute shithole.

>I'll take the niggers.
>t. nigger

Do you support racial unity for China or Nigeria?Their schools seem like 99% Chinese or 99% Nigerian.

Or does that only applies for White gentiles?

Absolutely vile hatred, spewing that sort of stuff. Disgusting. Horrendous in fact.

Goodbye. Muted.

Absolutely, and Churchill would have too.

I seen what he's said lad, i'll downvote him

Yeah it's not like Hitler wanted to create an Aryan master race through eugenics or anything. That totally only included brown people and Jews.

Uh huh, not like Hitler killed 15 million more people than the Jews people tout or anything.

Churchill's mother was borned in USA,could be part Kike or Nig or Native American he sure didn't look Aryan

Attached: Churchill KiKES.jpg (413x600, 68K)

I had a dream about a football match last night, I never dream about football, put a bet on at 90/1 on the result, got to wait for tomorrow to see if I'm psychic or not

>It means we support racial unity

All together now:

Diversity is strength!
English is a fiction!
Minority status is desirable!

Attached: Hmm3.png (995x356, 15K)

JUDEN

dailymotion.com/video/x64fsv7

Attached: every time.png (157x310, 107K)

This looks like a perfect poster for Untermensch except Churchill should be first

Attached: Anglos.jpg (850x1276, 872K)

You've been posting in Brit/pol/ with that vile name for months now, "Must Die" - it says a lot about your mind set, that you want people to die for their political beliefs. I see why you support Hitler so vehemently, but I think it's time to leave this general now.

You're absolutely disgusting and as for so-called "demographic decline", can we please see what those people are culturally because that's all that matters?

I would pay 5 grand to meet those cunts to kick the shit out of them because you just know they are the weak little middle class soyboys who would act tough online until you confronted them the next day in school then they'd grass you up, little pussies

I think you should calm down. You're talking rubbish.

How can I calm down when my grandfather rose up nearly a century ago to fight against this oppression and here these fools are spitting on his memory? Vile people.

Attached: Anglos not White.jpg (640x360, 137K)

>I'm not a fan of violence really but for fascists like Paul Golding of Britain's First then really the motto is chat shit, get banged, if you spend years harassing often innocent minorities and detractors whilst protected by your thuggish neanderthal bodyguards then you can't really complain when you end up in prison without your protection and get banged,karma.

so this is the power of diversity?

Reported for this. That is horrendous. Why would you share this?

War is peace.

post more

Attached: White vs Anglo.jpg (851x550, 137K)

Yeah what the fuck was his phenotype?

Attached: Anglo Jew media control.png (413x480, 270K)

Interesting image, OP. I think it was an invitation to an (((Anglo))) hate thread.

Attached: Anglo Cuck.jpg (600x430, 69K)

Attached: Anglo demonstrations.jpg (1350x899, 241K)

Ashkenazi Jewish.

Here in Brit/pol/, we believe in racial unity and democratic systems, not genocide, sorry.

Agreed, I've sent a message to the mods.. In the meanwhile just down vote it and send it to the bottom, no one reads the bottom messages!

Then fuck off to Sup Forums you fucking kike nigger. What are you doing on Sup Forums anyway?

BASED gingers

fuck off racist

>What are you doing on Sup Forums anyway?
Huh?

We'll tackle this together. Don't let these disgusting people demoralise you.

People of Churchill

Attached: Beady Anglos.jpg (700x564, 86K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (542x85, 17K)

LMAO what a faggot

>starved 20 million Indians to death
>invented the concentration camp
>invented euthanasia
>invented Social Darwinism
>ethnically cleansed the American Indians
>allied with Stalin and Bolshevism
>fire bombed German cities, refugee tracks and millions of civilians

Attached: Anglo Schmuck.jpg (600x962, 159K)

Attached: Anglo terrorism.jpg (684x431, 166K)

?

Anyone can make unfounded claims on the internet. What is the relevance of that picture?

Attached: ANGLOLAND.png (3902x3733, 3.6M)

>UNFOUNDED

Attached: HEEBED.png (1673x1157, 1.58M)

That's far too much text, but saved, thank you for this. I'll post it next time some far-right lunatics say we're an ethnostate or some baloney like that.

Don't let these idiots get to you. We'll defeat fascism again if we have to.

?

Attached: ANGLO POLICE.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

>>starved 20 million Indians to death
based
>>invented the concentration camp
based
>>invented euthanasia
based
>>invented Social Darwinism
based
>>ethnically cleansed the American Indians
based
>>allied with Stalin and Bolshevism
we had to
>>fire bombed German cities, refugee tracks and millions of civilians
based

Attached: Anglo police 2.webm (406x720, 991K)

>be german
>get firebombed

Attached: Eternal Anglo summary.png (800x2048, 357K)

Mongrel that wanted World War

Attached: Churchill rat.jpg (620x772, 92K)

Haha. Wish I had've been there. I remember a festival like that in South London. Had a great time down there.

bomber
harris
do
it
again

Attached: ANGLOSTAN.jpg (1636x3137, 1.57M)

Attached: Anglo police fetish.jpg (400x300, 24K)

>that wanted World War
Sorry, but can you provide a source for this? Hitler invaded Poland, Austria and France, killed 6 million Jews and supported Fascists. I think it's obvious who the aggressor is here.

Churchill was a man of reason. He couldn't tolerate that.

Reminder never to trust AngloKikes.

Attached: Anglos are literally Jews.png (550x690, 23K)

our police is for all our citizens , not just sexotypicals

It were actually Churchill's orders.

Attached: ANGLO TV.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Attached: ANGLOMAN.jpg (700x900, 175K)

>(((we))) had to
Found the brainlet.

you will pay for it limey, we will turn whole england into black hole of culcutta

Attached: pics-of-dashanand-ravan-lankesh-in-siyakeram.png (947x534, 869K)

Attached: Anglo and her handlers.png (928x932, 721K)

>Anyone can make unfounded claims

en.wikipedia.org
/wiki/Frederick_Lindemann,_1st_Viscount_Cherwell#Strategic_bombing
"His proposal that "bombing must be directed to working class houses. Middle class houses have too much space round them, so are bound to waste bombs" changed accepted conventions of limiting civilian casualties in wartime"

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

Listen you dumb niggers, you have no place here. It's called "Politically Incorrect" for a reason.

Attached: 1503448615994.jpg (295x401, 78K)