How did he go from being one of the most hated, to possibly the most loved character of Danganronpa 3?

How did he go from being one of the most hated, to possibly the most loved character of Danganronpa 3?

He could not be controlled.

He was the only good character in Danganronpa 3.

He single handely ended the killing game.

When did people start loving him? As far as I know, nobody cares.

Fucking nice.

It's half memes and half him legitimately getting better as the series progressed, unlike pretty much everything else about DR3.

Why didn't he just tell the others the place to turn off the electric and took a rest? Moving only make his wound more heavy

He was shit until the end but he was just so outrageous that he was hard to hate.

M-maybe we shouldn't think much about Dr3

He was /ourguy/

Because of this

Also this.
>as far as I know, nobody cares
You must have been hiding pretty deep in your basement then. Or maybe you just marathoned DR3 after it was done beeing released?

>trusting basic retards to save your husbando
Not even once

His popularity stems from memes, and memes were the only thing that DR3 didn't disappoint in.

Not just memes, there was also genuine sympathy for the guy

He was responsible for the downfall of hopes peak.

You are telling a retard who helped a gyaru to destroy the world because he wanted to hide the fact that he is gay to think logically?

I mean, he was basically "Local Man Ruins Everything" at the start of the series and "Local Man Saves Everything" at the end. He somehow caused some of the most damage and got multiple people killed and then proceeded to save everyone.

Coupled with his sad past, he was a fun character.

he's gay.

>save everyone
Well, Hajimeme is almost there and he will use his Ultimate god to save the remainings anyway. He ended the killing game sooner only caused more trouble and helped that animefag to went full Lelouch

He was too good for his husbando

I remember the chat going crazy when their “Juzo is gay for Persona” prediction was right.

Not as crazy as Kirigiri surviving though

I think it says a lot about him that even though he turned out to be a huge faggot Sup Forums still loved Juzo

Sup Forums is gay for Juzo. Look at dem abs

There were tons of sexy Juzo posting in the threads so I don't doubt that

Excuse me, the tits are the best part of Juzo. This is not up for debate.

you know why

>I better let the whole world go to shit, they can't know I'm gay for Kyosuke!

I can relate

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O
B
O
Y
S

People only liked him ironically due to the Juzoposter

rude and wrong