Theresa May (England's PM)

You guys like to big up Trump like he's some amazing shitposter, but how come he never had a comeback to this?

Attached: 1520885402900.jpg (960x654, 141K)

maybe he doesnt want to bring children into the fight?

And she asks for his help with big bad russia...

Theresa May is a faggot

Russia should do us a favor and nuke the UK.

Attached: 1521204656864.gif (375x304, 790K)

30th november?
Really grasping at straws there lad.
Like he gives a fuck about a country that doesn't want him there any way,

mexiphobic?

Did she steal this tweet off that skinny soyboy fag?

But aren't UKuck's supposed to be our allies? We'd probably end up white knighting.

And she’s literally begging nato and trump for help with Russia right now.
>top fucking kek

big talk for someone who shelters immigrant paedophiles.
She's literally worth less than lint in Trump's wig.

Ok Vlad you will have to try harder

fake account

Attached: sage.jpg (600x600, 22K)

That's not shitposting. That's just virtue signalling. Retards will call people brave and applaud her for shilling mindlessly like this.

I'm fairly sure, May is too old to understand how twitter and facebook work, but her PR advisors have said, she has to be active on social media. So that's why there's some 20-30 year old girl typing these messages and as long as she doesn't type something bat shit crazy, no one cares. May probably doesn't even read her own tweets.

Losers don't get replies, just look at Eminem

>Throws a combination of acid, plastic knives, four, and eggs.

Attached: look at that.jpg (598x499, 284K)

But this is my bigger point. She was praised solely for this and even appeared on Women's TV show (loose women) and they all praised her for standing up to ''the trump machine''. Meanwhile Trump didn't have a comeback,. so people are going to think ''he's the loser''.

Attached: 4147B3BD-3CDE-4E52-AB6C-EEEABDA698C8.gif (438x383, 2.7M)

It's not real retards, shes too timid to say what she really thinks (assuming this was her thoughts).

Attached: cff.png (625x626, 65K)

Theresa May is a far-left extremist cunt that makes Merkel look like a moderate.

>implying they are not

See

Attached: 1517085777252.jpg (600x962, 159K)

may accused russia of poisoning a ex spy with no evidence of anything

Merkel was one of the better leaders in the world for about a decade. May has been a disaster since day one.

This, have never seen this term

>Merkel
>good leader

Yeah, if you're a neoliberal CEO/banker who needed fresh batches of debt slaves.

Attached: DRBmz0eVoAEkSqH.jpg (640x391, 29K)

mexiphobic, wtf.

she sounds like a fucking leftist identitarian and shes the conservative party.

>that tweet
Remind me why trump wants to support this shit tier ally?

Maybe they should fuck together

trying this hard

Attached: 1495182514722m.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

Believing she was one of the better leaders in the world doesn't necessarily mean I considered her a good leader. Just good compared to the very low standards set by others.

>"Mass shooting problem".
>Gun violence has been steadily decreasing over the last 20 years, despite gun ownership steadily increasing annually.
>The only two heavily publicized spree killings over the last 20 years that weren't some form of manufactured false flag were Columbine and V-Tech.
>Forced deportation of all Negroids back to Africa is not a politically viable option (yet).

Attached: will-today-be-the-day-30432177.png (500x774, 131K)

>fake news

this tweet dosn't exist and it's easy to check

>mexiphobic

Yes, because it's a fake tweet and the creator wasn't familiar with the word xenophobic

>respect I have for this cunt
>gone
wew maybe she should run another snap election. Really consolidate her parties pow-oh wait.

>Britain having a female PM

Lol that's already a joke. Females are terrible leaders and are adult children.

Wow, England. Making an enemy of the USA. Enjoy your traitor Prime Minister, your traitor Royal Family that you pay for, and enjoy living under your new satanic communist rulers.

Oh, how the mighty has fallen. From ruling the world to being a slave of commies.

ahh ffs this gif always makes me laugh out loud

Attached: 647c42a63f10312cd65c04a3568141d6.jpg (564x705, 40K)

>imblying there is a mass shooting problem

I am sure both sides will be willing to disarm, for the children.

No they won’t.
She’s “Tory scum”

I’ll never understand why the right tries to appeal to the far left.
The centre, sure, but the left hates us with an unending rage and malice which will never be extinguished. There is no point trying to appease them.

>people being so easilly persuaded by a fake tweet

it's tragic

Assuming you are English, do you have any recourse to boot her out? You voted her in based on what she claimed she was (or did you all vote her in knowing full well she is a fart-left extremist?).

Secondly, she has done zero on Brexit. She is not for it, that is obvious. So what legal recourse can you take against her, and your government, for not listening to the will of the people and going against their will? The English were smart, I am sure over your history there was one or two laws created for these situations.

Trump is banned from attending the royal wedding between Ed Weasley and the Mutt. Obama and Hillary will be attending however.

>tries to solve mass shootings
>democrats do everything they can to oppose him
>everybody then blames Trump when the next mass shooting happens

Please tell me that's a troll account.

I'd find it pretty hard to believe a rather reserved world leader, especially one so dependent on the US, would run their mouth sounding like a Huffington Post editorial

She was never voted in the first place. She was appointed by their Queen after Cameron left.

>implying the US isnt the only country where young permavirgins are constantly shooting up schools

you kids are all degenerates and deserve the rope.

>She was appointed by their Queen after Cameron left.
Did not know. Well, the Queen made a horrible, ignorant choice...unless she meant to and agrees with the politics of May.