Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de aru/Yuusha de Aru series

Sorry for the wait, guys. Here's KuMeYu 5, finally.
pastebin.com/Zb18rkD5
Crying tears of happiness and then getting a punch in the gut at the very end. The Yuusha de Aru experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!tHB3BJob!rEpsISbs3VzM6p77BdadN6amTBKlaBH4moHTm_vgW20
nyaa.si/download/974980.torrent
nyaa.si/download/974979.torrent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks man.

And a little something from me, because if you're in any way like me, you would really want to see a happily smiling Mebu after this chapter.
I-I'm not an artist, okay?

There are at least two other threads up right now.
You could have used the catalog.

>I-I'm not an artist, okay?
That's obvious.

They didn't register on my filter, like threads with the proper title in the OP usually do.

They were still not informed of their next mission.

one of those thread have yuyuyu and yuuki yuuna in OP though. Although nothing dearu there

There's no rule about only having one thread up at a time you know

Threads get progressively worse the more there are, though. Unless we get two of them to die soon I can guarantee you they will be 90% bumps or shitpost.

So, there are really no illustrations?

Nope.

Thanks user.
Time to see what the shitstorm is all about.

"Something beyond our wildest beliefs has occurred. It has been decided that we are to cancel all the plans currently underway... And conduct the Fire Offering Ceremony".

WHAT DOES IT MEANNNN!?

So... what the fuck is going to happen? I can't see it ending well for any of them. Are they going to rebel? are they going to notify the heroes? Does Sonoko know this? Do they plan to go rogue ?

Still, even in the event they go rogue, not like Shinjuu can strip them of their power like what happened with Tougou.

>Does Sonoko know this?

know what?

They get shittier withou a proper OP.

Waiting for JJ

So how long until the Hero Club try to overthrow the Taisha and put Yuuna in charge?

About two weeks.

They'll kill 6 faceless miko you never heard about to live for 300 years without a vertex attack. A very good trade.

I wonder if killing Shizuku would count as two sacrifices if she was a miko. The Taisha might be able to keep the bodycount even lower if they pick people like her.

Great idea, user. You get to save two cute mikos and kill Shizuku.

Why do you guys even hate Shizuku that much? I don't understand.
I didn't think the Yuusha fanbase was autistic enough to hate on a character like that.

>preorder surge from the Nico Live event shows no signs of going back down yet
This pleases me.

Because her character is so shitty that it drags the entire LN down.

sonoko is a dumb autist

I LOVE YUUNA!

What if he never comes back?

4KOMA WHEN

Get a Takashima and you'll have infinite comas.

You've been saying this for the last three months and I still don't understand you.

I haven't seen raws posted yet, unless there are none from baidu this time.

Understand harder then.

The raws are delayed, so we'll have to wait for that.

take that back. Shes perfect, wants kagawa life and sacrificed herself 21 times

Being a dumb autist is perfection.

shes cute! CUTE!

>no translation
>multi-thread shitposting
>translation is out
>all the threads are ded as Gin

A cute dumb autist.

>multi-thread shitposting
Where?

Nowhere now.

>Nowhere now.
We can fix that.

Please don't.

Why?

Thanks for the translation.

So, I wonder where they're going from here. Will Mebu rally the Sentinels against Taisha to protect the miko? Aya is part of her group now, no way she's gonna let die without putting up a fight.

In any case, it looks like this is the climax. This novel is probably gonna en in about 3 chapters.

>3 chapters
We wish.

why do they look the same

BUNBUN's fault.

The Washii LN had 8 chapters, right? Mebuyu could be the same.

whats that

Yuuna's father.

It's being released in a volume soon, 5 chapters and presumably a bonus. Either it goes on for another 5 chapters or more or this is the end. Seems more likely to be the latter given what just happened.

Rip Karin.

I'll be shocked if they continue this for 5 more chapters, especially with Hero Chapter on the horizon.

If it was the final chapter, wouldn't they said so? Besides, this is a bit too much a cliffhanger for en ending. It's not like the Sentinels are gonna show up in the anime (I believe it was stated they wouldn't appear) so forcibly the story has to be finished in the novel.

Is it healing time yet?

Didn't they say we'll get to see more of Karin's past in KuMeYu. Was that little scene in ch1 all of it?
Also Shizuku needs more development. I liked her little scene with Mebu, but it's not enough. She's barely interacted with any other character, especially the quite Shizuku.
Are they trying to keep the rushed endings meme going?

It's not even a rushed ending. In this chapter Mebu finally realizes her sentinel group is precious, only to be revealed it's gonna be canceled and one of her precious comrades is gonna be sacrificed. This isn't an ending. It's the beginning of a climax / final arc.

If it really ends here, it's confirming Takahiro is a hack who doesn't even know how stories work.

No we still have at least one more chapter. I'm saying even that doesn't seem enough.

Yeah maybe there'll be one last chapter. But I don't see how they could just wrap this up in 1 chapter after this development.

We have one more chapter, based on all the information we have right now.

If KuMeYu truly ends in 1 chapter, I'm gonna start worrying about what they'll do in Hero Chapter.

They can continue this in Yuusha no Shou with the Sentinels looking for help from the Yuushas to save Aya. That's a reasonable motive to make the girls fight again and move the plot in the S2.

I'm not the only one who has been saying it, but to go a bit more into detail.
>sad backstory that makes the Koori household look like a loving family
>ability to consciously create a second personality
>ability to consciously use this personality as a power boost in battle
>main personality might as well not exist. Basically never talks or does anything meaningful beyond the bare minimum of tagging along with the others
>alternative personality has strength in battle on par with someone who has spent half her life training for exactly these battles
>even though neither the alternative personality nor the original one seem to train anywhere near as much and are stuck in what appears to be a physically weaker body
>character had basically no relevance to the story so far apart from pulling off the by far most absurd deus ex machina in the entire series and serving as Mebuki's opponent in her own introduction chapter
Just to list a few. Her character contributed nothing meaningful to the plot or the protagonists and feels laughably out of place in the series with how over-the-top her backstory and her personality are. You could straight up remove her from every scene without replacing anything and the novel would improve significantly in my opinion.

Wasn't it confirmed the sentinels wouldn't appear in the anime?

I think an user posted them yesterday
mega.nz/#!tHB3BJob!rEpsISbs3VzM6p77BdadN6amTBKlaBH4moHTm_vgW20

Since when?

I did see these but was hoping for the proper scans.

Is the spook gone?

BOO!

MEBBUUUUU!

Nothing to say. There's just... nothing to say.

720p: nyaa.si/download/974980.torrent

1080p: nyaa.si/download/974979.torrent

And no... These subs aren't actually in the episode, so please don't disrespect Gin by going autistic about 3-liner subs when they don't actually appear. Thank you for your support.

Thanks. Time to watch this again, I guess.

Thanks, I think.

The saddest part of Chikage's life is that Yuuna never loved her as much as Chikage did.
Yuuna was only acting like Yuuna always act.
When Chikage was training with her scythe, inside Chikage's delusions was like Yuuna was hugging her, but Yuuna was only talking about the scythe and the sound it makes.
>I think you were the MVP last battle
Big deal, I bet she said that to Wakaba every single battle.
I bet she liked Wakaba more than Chikage. she even cleaned her ears.
I fucking hate Takashima now. She lied to Chikage the whole fucking novel. Fuck Takashima.

Both Yuuna and Chikage wanted Wakaba more. But Hinata made sure that wouldn't happen.

(You)

God I can't wait until we actually get to the new episodes.

Waiting out the time until the movie re-airings are done is a pain.

This. Bakaba was dense chick magnet.

Yet people ship Chikage and Takashima.

I recognize that shitty old translation.
We've come so far since then.

What does this say about YuYuYu and Kanonji?

Yuushacracy when?
The Taisha are terrible leaders, all of our problems would be solved if you put the yuushas in charge of making decisions. They're the ones putting their lives/livelihoods/sanity on the line anyway.

They should go public and present themselves as divine messengers truly worthy of rule, and lead a populist revolt to overthrow the Taisha. The people would surely side with the cute girls over a bunch of faceless priests.

I didn't read the novels and I was genuinely surprised this series caused me to add one more to the folder.

>MajiYuusha downloads 227
>HorribleSubs downloads 4210
It really is depressing how everyone goes for the fastsubs over the non-shit subs.

Most people just torrent the first release that comes up, then delete it after a single viewing.

The average anime viewer isn't going to know a lick of nip so they'll just follow what everyone else is doing without understanding what's wrong with that.

This is the only real community hub for YuYuYu in the west, so surely we'll be ok, right? We can easily correct these mistakes if those viewers come along, RIGHT?

No, we're doomed to a timeline of hordes of people saying 'life in Kagawa' and 'Shinjyu' and 'I'm going home!'.

Just that the success of the YuYuYu event was the inspiration for the Kanonji tourism promotion guys to get their shit together and make sure the city actually starts using all those potentially great tourist spots it has. They have launched some promising self-promotion projects now. Yuushas saving the world yet again, I guess.

>YuYuYu saves a dying city
Guess the KAGAWA LIFE tax bucks are going to keep rolling in for quite a while.

Yes, indeed. I just... somehow felt it was appropriate here. I did have to clean up the Engrish a bit...

Wait, were the WaSuYu LNs just badly translated? I always figured the writing style was incredibly barebones. Thought they were, on a technical level, kinda badly written.

The translation wasn't perfect or anything, but the writing style was indeed barebones.

They definitely aren't as good as the stuff we're churning out now, but for the most part they get the point across.

A bit of both I'd say. But mostly the second, because they were written by Takahiro.

People have a bad habit of blaming the original writer for bad writing when it's just a shit translation. Fate/stay night is the obvious example, but it's very common with LNs too.
Not saying Takahiro's a good writer, of course, but he's a lot better than that translation.