Britain YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=WnQ3pmDjfkc

UK totally vindicated in trying to keep this interview from the public. Can you imagine the backlash if this would go mainstream?

>6 years of politically motivated persecution
>Had his pregnant wife and family arrested, charged and intimidated on trivial charges
>Puposefully put in the cell multiple times with radical muslims who beat all his teeth out, tried to melt his face with boiling water
>Attempted to put him on the same block as the 4 muslims convicted in an assasination plot against him.
>23 weeks in sollitary
>Recruitment attempt into becoming controlled opposition. More flippant charges after refusal.

Attached: 1502357720094.jpg (888x765, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/
essecspriss.com/flip/2015/11/03/5895gkj
youtube.com/watch?v=OkdRvSkl_IM
youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a flood of UK thread after Russia and UK get into political conflict
So this is the power of Russian information warfare.

Attached: 1519303729666.png (236x287, 14K)

Well here's a fact; Did you know that in my country, Pick up trucks are banned?

Yep you heard it. Apparently pick up trucks are Toxic Road Masculinity and Roadsplaining.
>they're toxic in terms of pollution
>they're pretty much driven by men
>they take up too much space
>it can make female drivers less comfy on the road if one is is presence
This is why pretty much everyone in London City drives a tiny city SmartCar or City Car nowadays

We also have a policy where we're trying to encourage men to walk and stay off the road since men are worse drivers and are dangerous in the road. Especially with all these truck terrorist attacks around Europe that are done 100% by males.

UK also has gender equal road cleaning
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/
essecspriss.com/flip/2015/11/03/5895gkj

>Shilling ecelebs

(((Tommy Robinstein)))
youtube.com/watch?v=OkdRvSkl_IM
youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk

Why r u lying? I see them all the time.

Attached: 5368356237.png (1018x656, 625K)

dude please leave

Attached: 9a2.jpg (634x650, 77K)

I see the divide and conquer shill squad has arrived.

Attached: 1502358754110.jpg (603x494, 80K)

>LE EVIL PUTIN IS HACKING THE BRAIN OF BRITSHITS AND TURNING THEM INTO SELF-HATING LEFTIST AIDS-RIDDEN POZZKEKOLDS

Sure thing, Pekka.

Attached: 1512113436685.jpg (801x738, 96K)

>Lauren Southern gets banned from UK, invited into EU parliament
>Pettibone and Shkreli get jailed for wrongthink, their voices get amplified
>Another muslim rape gang uncovered, rape rates similar to Congo
>Lord Pearson in parliament says we sharia law and wrongthink real
>BBC openly discriminates against white native population
It is time to seize the day lads
Lower and working classes are redpilled
Middle classes outside of Londonistan are redpilled somewhat, especially up north
We need to drop redpills everywhere, carpet bomb internet with low dose, none offensive redpills
Under press articles, twitter facebook etc of police forces, home office, MPs, BBC, press etc
DO:
Say how British state is actively working against white majority
How any dissent is squashed
How people who want to protect their families and communities are jailed for hate speech or wrongthink
How police covers up crimes of non whites
How police detains anyone who points at the problem
DONT:
race war now
gas the kikes
its da joos

Anything offensive will be purged
Cold hard facts are best redpills
If we can make this into longer lasting operation it will perpetuate itself pulling overton window our way long term
Time has come for another battle of Brittain and we are masters of memetic warfare

Attached: 2017 REDPILL.jpg (544x600, 45K)

NORTHERN IRELAND

BUMP

OF RAGE

Lets see what we have in this one story:
> Political persecution
> First hand account of controlled opposition tactics
> Abuse of terror laws for political means
> Arbitrary restrictions on free speech for political purposes
> Vindictive flippant criminal charges and assassination by proxy attempts of political figureheads shedding light on government corruption

Yes they are e-celebs but to posit that this story does not have massive political implications reveals you to be a shill. So kys

>divide and conquer
Really? You're just spouting random terms that have nothing to do with what's going on here?

>reductio ad absurdum
Not even trying to engage in honest discussion then? Truly Russian information agents are capable. Pandering to the lowest common denominator as does most their propaganda.

Stay mad brainlet, and follow your controlled opposition leader.
Or you could just wake, the fuck up?
He's done absolutely nothing except some noise and playing a victim card, think about it.
He's stalling real change, because people like you, who believe him, do nothing, thinking he's doing what should be done.

>peddles SJW tier MUH RUSSIA shitposting
>whines about not getting taken seriously

At this point I wish it was real and the Russkies decide to steamroll Western Europe. You degenerate leftist queers deserve an ass-kicking for shitting on what your ancestors built with blood and sacrifice for centuries.

Attached: Codreanu on traitors.jpg (850x400, 68K)

you don't have to tell us how bad the UK and May are, Ivan. We already know. The alternative is even worse.

He is a simple working class man fighting for a single cause that has affected him and his community personally: The islamification of his country. He does not stray from that path. He is a single issue party if you will. The fact that you attack him because he is not pure enough for you because he is not instantly calling for the extermination of all jews makes you an absolute brainlet working against some of the very causes you pretend to be for.

Attached: 1501609173781.png (500x400, 56K)

>Russia engages in information warfare in 2018
>SJW tier MUH RUSSIA shitposting
This makes no sense at all. With every post you make you dig yourself deeper.

>gender equal road cleaning
let me guess, men have to do the work while women can command them?

>BAN ASSAULT OPINIONS! EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A RUSSIAN BOT!!

Attached: 1492912313418.png (1070x601, 616K)

You don't have to repeat yourself, I already knew your religion. Stay mad then, brainlet.

Attached: 1517132383478.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>western world collapses with growing speed
>literally doing nothing Russia becomes strongest and scariest power on earth according to brain dead westerners
Well, It would be funny to read history books in 50 years.

Oh look, even more absurdity. I said nothing of the sort. All I did was claim that these threads are the result of Russian information warfare and you start making these absurd strawmen and comparisons of me to SJWs. You just make yourself look like an idiot by doing this.

>literally doing nothing Russia becomes strongest and scariest power on earth according to brain dead westerners
But Russia is doing a lot to improve itself and strengthen its position and that's also what Westerners are claiming.
>Well, It would be funny to read history books in 50 years.
They'd get a lot of things completely wrong, to be honest. They'd be written based on the official opinions of those in power, with very little focus on what's actually going on underneath the surface.

Putin is a kike shill, eurocucks and neocohens are only mad because of your country's rejection of the religion of poopdick.

>makes SJW tier whining about le RUSSIAN HACKING CYBERWARFARE AI BOTS
>complains about getting called a retarded SJW

>But Russia is doing a lot to improve itself and strengthen its position and that's also what Westerners are claiming.
Russia currently at BEST is Poland tier but with an army. We can defend ourselves, but we have no resouces to influent ANYTHING more developed than say Siria or may be Libia.

>They'd get a lot of things completely wrong, to be honest.
The most interesting part they will be written by survivors of upcoming world civilization collapse. I can bet that our ""ideologists"" will literally depict Putin as a god-emperror.

There answer to that would be ''what is wrong with women commanding men?''

Yes im sure youre really concerned about the UK
doubt.jpg

>Russia currently at BEST is Poland tier but with an army.
Nonsense. Just Russian influence in Syria, Iran and the region in general shows Russia is still a world power. The Russian intervention stopped US/Israel/NATO plans of deposing Assad and turning Syria into another shithole failed state left to their whims.
>but we have no resouces to influent ANYTHING more developed than say Siria or may be Libia.
Not with force of course, but with informational influence, propaganda and the likes. Naturally not to the extent of US information warfare claims, hacking elections, electing Trump, etc. but trying to muddy the waters, to change opinions to pro-Russia or at least neutral to Russia and so on.

Many of the principals underlying modern western secular democracies that are now being destroyed have come from our two countries. It is infuriating to see how far along you guys already are on the road to total authoritarianism

Attached: 1517038009440.jpg (1440x2036, 220K)

>Not with force of course, but with informational influence, propaganda and the likes.
USSR spent from 25 to 40% of gdp on propaganda, gibs for banana republics and overseas influence agents. And still lost in terms of propaganda influence to the western counterparts. Soviet Union is non existent for almost 30 years but USA and NATO are in place. And you are trying to say that influence/propaganda organizations of these two who has budgets comparable to the budget of the whole russian army are not capable? Does Russia posses some special mind control staff that cant be countermeasured?

>And you are trying to say that influence/propaganda organizations of these two who has budgets comparable to the budget of the whole russian army are not capable?
Please re-read my post, because I never said anything like that. Propaganda and informational influence can only be so effective so long as the internet, social media and free press exist. You can't fool people completely when they can open up Twitter and see live updates on what's actually going on.

I cant get the point. If Russia tells the truth its not propaganda/bad influence or am I wrong? If Russia doesnt, according to your logic its easily countered by reading actual state of things on twitter or any other social/open media? I cant understand how russian propaganda is so effective its discussed everywhere in the west.

this level of mind control and brainwashing didn't happen overnight , how did you people let it get this fucking bad?

Sorry, mate. But your command of English is too poor for us to have this discussion.

We should start saying 'GOD SAVE THE QUEEN' instead of 'BRITAIN YES'

We're fast overtaking Sweden anyway

Attached: 1499717822773.jpg (908x1284, 230K)

Thats a nice trick but not an argument.

What a Shithole

Why don't you speak on Arabic instead? Isn't Muhammad your most popular name?

The reason Assad didn't get the rope is because BLUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF got into office whom had no interest in escalating the Syrian conflict. Had it been Hillary, NATO and every faggot Western cuck country (France, Sweden, us) would have launched all out war in Syria and disposed of Assad, leading to an Iraq/Libya situation like the last time this happened. You should thank BASED MAGAPEDES and Sup Forums and everyone who voted Trump. Russia wouldn't have been able to stand up to the unholy ZOG of the West putting their nose where it doesn't belong.

Russia isn't a threat to anybody and last time Perfidious Albion cried about big bad meanie supervillains with WMDs causing trouble we got the Iraq War which was the biggest lie of the century. I'm not one of those Russia shills who thinks Russians are BASED right wing Christians who bomb muzzies pro bono and are going to save the world, I'm very well aware of Putin's policies, his globalist tendencies and the problems facing Russia in regards to politics, but all this bullshit is manufactured uproar to try and rally us into a war with the cunts. They've done it countless times before and this is no exception, only this time it will finally mean the extinction of the white race if they get their way.

America became a world super power by doing nothing..... Also we'll become a super power before you slav

Attached: 1520720605014.jpg (690x972, 89K)

>Canada flag

Nice LARPing

That's an interesting observation. I didn't think of it like that. The volume of this shit has gone up like 500% since.

Fucking russian spooks.

I’ve noticed tommy robinson threads get shilled to pieces

They are clearly afraid of him, i just hope he doesn’t get killed

eat shit and die shill