Dream Europe

What does Sup Forums think of redrawn Europe?

Changes:
>Germany gains Silesia, Pomerania, Western Poland, Alsace and Eupen
>France gains Wallonia
>Netherlands gains Flanders
>Ireland gains Northern Ireland
>Hungary gains Slovakia and Transylvania
>Croatia gains Slovenia and Bosnia
>Serbia gains Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia and Northern Albania
>Greece gains western Turkey and southern Albania
>Cyprus Unifies
>Lithuania gains Western Belarus, Kaliningrad and Northeastern Poland
>Poland gains Lwow and Breszc
>Moldova gains Eastern Romania and Coastline of Black Sea
>Russia gains Eastern Belarus, Crimea, Eastern Ukraine
>Finland gains Karjala

Romania, England and Ukraine BTFO

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1222x938, 2.4M)

no

Why

>Czech Republic exists
>No anschluss

No.

Anchluss doesn't make sense. Germany and Austria are completely different. Pre-WW2 conditions is not even close to today

I'd say unite Moldavia and Romania, and give Romania Odessa, everyone in the balkans would be satisified that way

I think we can all agree that is what europe should look like

Attached: Soy 4.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Personally I think Moldova and Rumania uniting would look weird.

>play france
>literally just put troops on your borders
> axis lose and you dont get conquered

How did france lose guys

you mean fate of czechoslovakia focus?

europe should unfuck itself and become one big white christian country.
we should start to work together if we want to survive.

>Implying Jämtland isn't rightfully Norwegian clay

Nigger...

No.

Attached: 1447225977623.jpg (300x304, 48K)

>what are tank divisions
>what is close air support

kys you fucking mutt

Maybe, but they are the same people right?
Odessa would satisfy them for the loss of Transylvania, and would be one step towards completing Antonescu's work

>filename: Soy 4
>game: hoi4
>soy
what did he mean by this?

>this butthurt

blitzkrieg and bad generals with ww1 military doctrines.

hoi4 was by far the worst game paradox ever made.

Okay, What do you think of Hungary's expansion? Also the Western Balkans?

Make everything owned by the Principality of Liechtenstein

I'm Silesian.
Stop trying to give Silesia to Germany.
If anything. I would rather be independent than part of Germany. And I'd rather by part of Poland than Germany. And I'd rather be part of Bohemia than Poland.

Also Frenchies would you rather own Wallonia or Alsace?

Hungary looks very good, but I think Italy is lacking, perhaps they should get Istria or Corsica?

>another victim of american education

>I'm Silesian
>Memeflag

You are either a Czech or an American looking for attention

What? Do you not like Hungary's expansion. Also, this is not historically centered.

based

>When you are so cucked you willingly give away clay

I would like to see tank division that can penetrate lvl 10 fort defended by 80 width solid infantry with reinforcments

This is better

Attached: 1483708380722.jpg (1694x780, 255K)

A Tiger obviously
>This level education

They weren't as technologically advanced as Germany. They also relied heavily on the Maginot Line and thought that Germany would try to bypass it through Belgium in the exact same way as in WW1. So they positioned all their troops into the heart of Belgium and then got BTFO when the Germans invaded through the Ardennes forest and caught them by surprise, cutting them off and surrounding them.

Agreed brother we should unite as one nation

infatry would have anti tank guns, and you would have to have huge amount of industry to replace dead T-I-G-E-R-S, aslo by the time germany get tigers, france should have enough to counter it, unless french player is idiot, then no amount of forts and anti tank can save him

Totally.
>Not understanding why being with the original holder of Silesia would make the most sense for the future of Silesia.

>no United States of Greater Austria that owns north east Italy as we'll as all of its pre WW1 territories
>Germany that big, bound to dominate Europe, or kill millions trying
>no Iberian Union
>Ukraine free, for what purpose
>Lithuania that big, for what purpose
>weirdly shaped Poland
There are some other nitpicks I have here but those are the main ones.

MAKE MONGOLIA GREAT AGAIN

Attached: greater mongolian empire.png (1383x848, 1.47M)

If rome had not fallen we would have been 200 years more advanced "sigh" why did they have to collapse ?

These > and generally shitty morale. There wasn't that much war support in France, and regular Pierre wasn't really motivated to die in a war declared to defend Poland.

Attached: europe2050.png (1280x1024, 671K)

as well*

Just imagine

Attached: 1474233509560.png (3630x1615, 783K)

>Austria
No
>Germany that big
This is normality, they dominate Europe now anyway
>Iberian Union
No
>Ukraine free
I just changed it
>Lithuania that big
Them and Poland can contest Russia. Whoever controls Belarus controls Eastern Europe
>Weirdly shaped Poland
Look at the shape of Poland just prior to commonwealth

hoi4 is nu-paradox dlc scam soy game, victoria II is better

This again. It's so fucking tiresome.
Get in your fucking thick skull it is NOT German clay and never was.

Attached: 1521205858112.jpg (314x400, 13K)

>Ethnically cleansed Silesia
>Hurr durr seems like there's no Silesians here. Guess it is now "legally" (((ours))).

Attached: History of Silesia.png (1496x399, 1.71M)

They fell for the multiculturalism meme. Probably got jewed too.

Based Vicky II, you literally gas your rebels to death in endgame.

dont niggerfy our shit Sweden
we can talk once you leave the fucking eu and expel your niggers.

Attached: 1516720965897.jpg (650x366, 80K)

What's the point of having all these little shitty states waiting to be annexed by Germany in the former lands if Austria-Hungary. All you're setting this up for is total kra*t dominance.

Okay buddy give me a timeline of ownership of Silesia and Pomerania. For the longest time Pomerania was independent. Silesia was Bohemia, Polish then Prussian. Poland ought to be shift to the right towards Belarus.

This is not being set up for war. anyways it's impossible. The age of conventional warfare is over.

It's the best I've seen so far.

Show your flag, mutt

I know, I'm a genius.

Who says they need to go to war to annex other countries?

>ukraine

Silesians and Pomeranians are western slavs. Prussians are just germanized slavs. Look at this dude and tell me he doesn't look like Grampa Janusz

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-C06886,_Paul_v._Hindenburg.jpg (593x789, 55K)

>Prussians are just germanized slavs
prussians are germanized balts, not slavs

>Autism intensifies

Attached: eu4_25.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

How many countries has germany annexed exactly without going to war?

This is why I gave kaliningrad oblast to Lithuania

fuck u fat, u americunt

BTFO Polak
Lithuania >

A fuckton. Look up Bismarck's unification of Germany. Austria and Czechoslovakia if you want to be a bit more recent.

ITT: Germanic soyboys who don't know what's good for them

Attached: ymerodraeth.png (901x636, 147K)

It doesn't matter how the borders are drawn or if there are even borders. How has europe become the way it is? Europeans. Get rid of them get rid of the problem.

the original ones, sure.
"germans" from red area = crypto-balt
"germans" from green area = crypto-slav

Attached: prussia.png (1020x818, 168K)

Why did they have to make Egypt so ugly now? They ruined it completely!

yea, but tgere are no more proper prussians, Kaliningrad is completly russian now, and I don't think lithuanians want more russians in their country, adding them to russia would result in russians being close to 50% of population, it would be very messy and unstable country. Russia would probably annex them

>BTFO
bitch please, no one likes lithuanians except them selfs

Transylvania is proven Romanian land, and so is most land surrounding Romania, that has been owned by the Dacian people, aka ancestors of Romanian people, for decades.

Nice attempt at bait, though, you mutt.

le gross Germanium

German states amalgamating into Germany? That's not really annexing in a sense that you are thinking of. Schweislig, Silesia and Alsace are real annexations that were FOUGHT for.

What do you mean? As in the flag?

I wanted to try playing as Brandenburg for once and things kinda got out of hand.

> Lithuanians are a minority in their own country
> Lithuania basically becomes a Poland in disguise
>the % of Germans in Germany drops due to the fact that now there are more or less 11 000 000 poles living in Germany
> entire eastern Germany is only 30% or 20% German
Daily reminder that Americans are the least educated posters on Sup Forums

You are the mexicans of eastern europe. You spilled over the border and started colonizing Hungarian clay, and then decide that since you now have large populations in the area, that it's now r*manian clay. No different than what the kosovars did, or what the mexicans now do with their aztlan bullshit.

No, the provinces look like they were chopped up in a meat grinder, they completely changed from their previous more aesthetic shape

Attached: EU-IV-Art-of-War-Will-Reshape-Arabia-and-Egypt-461209-3.jpg (2560x1440, 718K)

i live in my dream europe

its called USA

works for me

Yes it is. It is adding extra territory to Prussia (later the German Empire and North German confederation) via diplomatic coercion.

Dacians, who have been in the Balkans and Eastern Europe before Hun*arians ever existed, have owned all of those lands, to then breed with the glorious Roman empire and form the Romanian people. Then, Hungary came in, like the mongoloids they are, and took Transylvania, and failed to impose their culture and their people upon it, but they still claim that it is rightfully theirs.

Keep trying, you stupid mutt.

You fancy a nightmare, then

OK.

Attached: silesian boy.png (940x575, 1.05M)

people would be (((relocated)))

Hello there
>t. Silesian ubermensch

>muh dacia
oh please

Ah yes
Last time Germany tried relocating poles from eastern Germany, rebellion happened
And Germany lost greater Poland and upper silesia

If you're gonna use the ''muh Transylvania historic Hungarian land'' argument, might as well use the ''muh Transylvania historic Dacian land'' argument myself, right?

hnnnggggg

Attached: 1463289081540s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

>100 years ago compared to 2000 years ago

stop

give back NI you fuck they dont want to rejoin ireland

Stop, why? Because I'm right? Transylvania has always been Romanian land, always will be, and you know that.

now they will rejoin, because of brexit

fuck off you can't have whole bosnia

Reading about inter-war France is fascinating. People became so demoralised that they had next to no interest in their country's survival.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.