South Africa

we need to talk about SA

Attached: bfc.jpg (289x175, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIvsFuk6RuE
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/south-africa-peter-duttons-white-farmer-comments-anger-pretoria/news-story/a6a48505f72dabf517e961efa58242be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you wanna do?

Australia is temporarily not full for White South Africans.

Agreed. And SA is temporarily full of n-words. Question is are we gonna use the land-grab as a great excuse to slaughter nignogs or not?

divide south africa in two halves,
build a huge wall down the middle
that mexico will pay for

Attached: BUERGER-GEWAHR.jpg (125x93, 3K)

Yes, we need to talk about South African DNA.

The "white" people there all score about 2% sub-Saharan African, 2% Asiatic Indian and 1% Malaysian ancestry. The "white" people in the country produced Sandra Laing when their seemingly dormant nigger genes decided to reappear one generation.

And somehow this is the ultimate holy, sacred white group among many white nationalists. Pointing out how horrendous their ancestry is gets you accused of being a Jew.

I got banned on Stormfront for discussing their awful DNA results.

There was a lot of race mixing in the 1600s when there was a bad sex ratio in the country. And not all mixed bloods got thrown into the Coloured population.

And one more thing about "white" South Africans. Whenever I ask them to post their DNA results, they're a bunch of unmanly cowards and don't provide them. They just call me a faggot.

>The "white" people there all score about 2% sub-Saharan African, 2% Asiatic Indian and 1% Malaysian ancestry.
Still Whiter than the average "White" American.

Dividing the country into 2 halves is a good idea to me. Anything to keep them from immigrating to the West.

Must have some eternal anglo in yu sunny.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIvsFuk6RuE

Attached: 1513049418846.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

I'd pay for that wall!

come home, boer

Attached: 662px-Australia.svg.png (662x599, 24K)

And that makes Australia what? The last running ground for scared whites? Our ancestors conquered the world at the point of a gun. The whites in SA don't need to leave. They need to pick up guns And start shooting every nigger they see until they are jumping into the sea to escape organized white wrath.

if you pay for the stone i will build the wall as a volunteer

t. stonemason

Attached: castle-island11.jpg (1300x956, 187K)

The average American has 0.19% black ancestry. They're more than 10 times blacker than the average white American.

And how much Abo ancestry do white Australians have? I have to wonder. Considering that there was a program 100-150 years ago to kidnap Aborigines and miscegenate with them in order to breed out their blood. Which in other words means breeding Aborigines blood into the white Australian population.

Honestly I'd rather have sub-Saharan African ancestry than have Australian Aborigines ancestry. That's how awful Aborigines ancestry is.

>allow niggers to live in your country
>build them houses and hospitals
>allow them to breed uncontrolled
>some time passes now they out number you 4 to 1
>"ayo we wuz oppressed and shiet end apartheid"
>vote to hand over control of the country to nigger communists
>nigger communists turn country into 3rd world negro coommunist country
>instead of fleeing to white australia you decide to stay ZA

why the fuck would anyone want that type of white trash in their country?

Attached: World in Conflict - South Africa.png (1600x900, 303K)

Literally every SA I’ve met is a raging leftist. We have enough niggers, we don’t need more of the white kind.

Hey! I'm flying to Ireland to seek asylum, knowing 100% it will be rejected and my appeal rejected!

You gotta think realistically. If all the white south africans just leave and it inevitably becomes Zimbabwe 2.0, the world might finally come around and realise that the nigs in charge can't run a fucking country. If it becomes aparteid 2.0 with the whites retaking power, it'll only lead to endless sanctions and probably military intervention from the west and no one will learn a thing.

We need to help each other. At this point surviving is the main thing.

No 'we' don't stupid drunkard
>in all fields

The average American has 0.19% black ancestry. They're more than 10 times blacker than the average white American.

And how much Abo ancestry do white Australians have? I have to wonder. Considering that there was a program 100-150 years ago to kidnap Aborigines and miscegenate with them in order to breed out their blood. Which in other words means breeding Aborigines blood into the white Australian population.

Honestly I'd rather have sub-Saharan African ancestry than have Australian Aborigines ancestry. That's how awful Aborigines ancestry is.

fleeing isn't overly easy for white south africans

This and I've met quite a few of them.

>being white
>living anywhere in Africa, period.

See there's your first mistake.

Attached: 1518299454685.png (712x802, 272K)

>Considering that there was a program 100-150 years ago to kidnap Aborigines and miscegenate with them in order to breed out their blood. Which in other words means breeding Aborigines blood into the white Australian population.
Common misconception. The "stolen generation" wasn't a eugenics program and it didn't affect racemixing at all. It was to save abo kids from being raped and abused by their parents. History repeats itself, because the same thing is happening now in the Northern Territory.

>Honestly I'd rather have sub-Saharan African ancestry than have Australian Aborigines ancestry. That's how awful Aborigines ancestry is.
It's been scientifically proven by the DNA that abos are more human than sub-saharan monkeys. They have more in common with the chimpanzees than people.

Me being a white south african myself, I can say that being white currently in south african is a death sentence. Last week alone 2 white families on my street where murdered and I live in the ''Good part of Johannesburg''

well i'm flying to south africa to restore order and security
you can stay at my place in ireland while i'm away

Attached: 1200px-Mk_48_PEO_Soldier.jpg (1200x570, 58K)

The Micks here seem very "our time has come" over this. Good to see. Meanwhile this pic was apparently seen this morning.

Attached: image.jpg (630x768, 85K)

Is it possible to go there and join the white freedom fighters?

shoulder to shoulder

Attached: motorbike.jpg (338x326, 36K)

More than that, it was mainly half-castes that were taken away. The Government wanted to preserve full blood abo populations so mutts didn't leak further into the population.

Reminder: Blacks didn't even live in what is now South Africa when Europeans founded it. It's only when it became stable and prosperous did the Bantu peoples move in.

Also
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/south-africa-peter-duttons-white-farmer-comments-anger-pretoria/news-story/a6a48505f72dabf517e961efa58242be

It's spreading.

Say you are bisexual.
You'll get in. They have a quota for "minorities".
Also learn how the EU works. Take advantage of their ambiguous terms for race and sexuality. I.e mixed race means two ethnic groups in a relationship or a person of two ethnic groups even those belonging to the same racial group. I.e a native French woman having children with a native English man would be a mixed marriage and their offspring would be "mixed race" even though they are 100% European. It's how they pad the numbers to push the "Look everyone is mixing!" meme.

I literally got a job by abusing the leftists system.

>97% white
>"Not white, don't take them in goy"

Have a (((you)))

You're a fucking genius.

It is not about wanting to stay. At some point whites need to set a precedent for niggers and an example for other whites that, when whites are oppressed, they pick up guns and start shooting.

The U.S. is what, 1 or 2 generations away from whites being a minority? What happens then? I would like to be able to tell my grandkids to do what the South African's did and start preparing to slaughter niggers and re-take the country.

Whites have the highest level of military achievement in the world in all conceivable categories. When we organize, no one can stop us. There is no need to run.

have you any practical solutions of how to divide up the land
one side for us, and one for them

I'm bisexual I have no idea what you're talking about. reee

You're in!

Land invasions by thousands of blacks started today in Midrand and "Tswane". Post was removed from goybook so fast I didnt have time to even save anything

continued* (not started), theres been a slow wave of blacks moving into that area for 2 weeks now im told

Look, until they start defending themselves, they don't deserve any help from us. It's their own fault they haven't organized yet

The Khoisan lived in South Africa for hundreds of thousands of years before whites. A Khoisan cave in South Africa is the oldest known archaeological site of humans.

Granted that the Khoisan are basically extinct in South Africa now. Partly because they've been bred into the Coloured population, and partly because of genocide by the Bantu.

This, if you're not defending your land with lethal force, then it aint your land.

Actually Aborigines are more subhuman than niggers are. As unbelievable as that sounds. People generally don't realize how subhuman Australia Aborigines are.

Go on google images and look at pictures of Aborigines. If you thought blacks look monkeylike (which they do), Aborigines look even more monkeylike than blacks do. Aborigines look like a picture of the earliest humans from one of Charles Darwin's books.

Aborigines have an even lower IQ than sub-Saharan Africans, and it isn't even that close. (About 10 points) And that's despite the fact that Aborigines are in a wealthy country with great education, while sub-Saharan Africans have to deal with poverty, starvation, horrendous parasites, poor education system, etc.

Some Aborigines groups never discovered fire.

Aborigines like sub-Saharan Africans bred with humanoids. In fact, I think Aborigines are supposed to have even more humanoid ancestry than blacks do.

Aborigines also have an off the chart crime rate, even worse than African Americans. And that's in a country with less tough on crime policies than the United States.

@ south africans
just say what you need