Did she ever get her bike?

Did she ever get her bike?

Yes.

Yes, a Nurse Joy fixes it, or gives her a new one, I forgot, at any case Misty gets a bike back at the end of Kanto's season.

Yes, but she was really after Satoshi's virginal penis, not a replacement bicycle

>Nurse Joy fixes it
is there anything they can't do?

They can't give birth to boys.
Only more clones.

She became the bicycle

Satoshi Nakamoto?

In 2020 one satoshi will be worth 99 rare candies

4kids brainwashed an entire generation into thinking Misty wanted Ash's dick, not only murrikans but any country that got their dub through 4kids' licensing.

What scents do you think this guy is picking up in this picture

Kasumi was hyper tsundere for Satoshi, what are you even on about

4kids is irredeemably shit and you shouldn't watch dubs.

I watched the entire thing in Japanese with no subs only a couple of months ago.

Then you'd know that there was no relationship shit.

Nor was there in the original dub. Kasumi is hyper-tsundere for Ash in both versions and nothing more.

I've only watched Kanto and Orange Islands though, if something happens beyond that I have no idea.

>original dub
English dub*(original in my mind as that's what I grew up with)

Using the japanese names won't hide your 4kids nostalgia, Misty didn't say single suggestive thing about Ash in the original script, the only shipper fuel in Japan were the times random characters asked Misty if she was Ash's girlfriend and she spergs out like a tsundere saying no; meanwhile 4kids adds tons of stuff like "Misty's Song" and her words when she had already said goodbye to Ash at the end of Kanto "I wanted to know how you feel about me".

She's always acting embarrassed when it comes to anything having to do with her being in a relationship with Satoshi, and in the 2000 movie she gets jealous as fuck over Furuura. It's just as real in the original as in the dub.

She's embarrassed about love stuff in general, which is why she's always pulling on Brock's ear.

She flips her shit on a couple of occasions about Furuura. That is not the behavior of someone who doesn't have feelings for another person.

I'm not a shipper or anything, in fact shoutas can get the fuck away from my anime girls. I'm just being impartial in my judgments as someone who's watched the series in both English and Japanese language. That bitch is tsundere as fuck for Satash in both.

Official statement regarding her feelings:
>Kasumi doesn’t feel love for Satoshi. If her love for him became one of Pokemon’s plots, it would break all the Pokemon series’ structure. Pokemon’s theme is relation between fictionals creatures and people and also growth through think and thin of the young boy (this means an age period for both boys and girls), Satoshi.

>In Pokemon however, the most important theme is relation with fictional creatures, which was added to that theme. For Satoshi, who’s a child, Pikachu is th partne he can count on. For example, even if Kasumi fell in love with Satoshi, it wouldn’t be able to interrupt relation between Satoshi and Pikachu.

>If Kasumi’s love towards Satoshi happened in Pokemon, it would be nothing more than seasoning added to cooking - and, to be honest, for Pokemon’s theme, seasoning that makes taste complicated would be only a disturbance.

>So from the start, there’s no such factor in Kasumi’s character as love towards Satoshi. Surely, it may be that Kasumi was in the ager when girls fall in love, but “Pokemon” isn’t either a shoujo manga nor a cellphone novel.

>That’s why, out of all the characters appearing in the Pokemon anime series, the one with the weakest existence is Kasumi. It was decided from the start, when Pokemon anime was during planning, that Satoshi will be character travelling with friends, because if it was only the boy and Pokemon it would become tasteless and it would be hard to introduce to the girls’ audience. This existence could be compared to a parsley in a dish. It doesn’t need to be there, but the dish looks better if you add it. Occassionally, there are people who like parsley in their dish, but it’s a minority.

why is she so ugly?

Misty!

Who cares, the 4Kids dub is the only version of Pokemon on that matters. Japs have no power

She was designed before the franchise went for otaku pandering girl designs

Misty!

Saving Ash's Butterfree

Praise the Sun

Ash's

she became the town bike