This is a parody account, right?

This is a parody account, right?

Attached: 770xr9imyyl01.png (1080x1695, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCBoihY2uag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlook_festival
youtu.be/bxu6XSfxpWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They once confiscated a fucking bike wheel.

I better hide my silverware

Attached: illust_55374168_20170816_175045.png (600x848, 344K)

I think you already know the answer

Do they go through people’s homes?

I once got arrested for folding up by scooter and pretending it was a gun while making gun sounds. They didn't charge me in the end though, but they brought council services into school to 'watch' me.

Also, since I look like a 15 year old (even though I'm 28), I have to show ID when I buy a piece of cutlery like a knife, spork, spoon, or fork

No but they take shit from people's gardens. Y

>go camping, hammer pegs with rubber mallet
>good goy police find your Grade 1 Assault Weapon left by your tent
>go to jail for 10 years

R8 my skateboard

Attached: 838295d87c63402ecbbccde95c634ef1.png (400x1000, 88K)

Holy shit. Why haven't you revolted yet?

>I once got arrested for folding up by scooter and pretending it was a gun while making gun sounds
seems legit

Attached: 1516547076470.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Because apparently he thinks a scooter is a gun

you can't be serious?

Attached: 1476793966407.jpg (226x249, 7K)

Oi, you got a license for that wolf?

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1513734997109.jpg (517x768, 331K)

Absolutely fucking Orwellian.

Attached: 1517598937003.jpg (731x565, 26K)

Comrade, the day you must show I.D. to obtain spork, is day you lose game.

Attached: IMG_1802.jpg (255x255, 17K)

Here. UK is forsaken.

Attached: Metropolitan+weapons+sweeps+part+1+made+this+comp+using+microsoft_616c69_5865649.jpg (630x898, 145K)

She's a strong independent black wolf

not exactly "confiscated" they just found a rusty bikewheel and took it away as part of the weapons sweep

I think the UK should ban muscles.
You don't really need to lift more than 20kg.

They call it a weapons sweep its basically picking rubbish out of bushes in the community

>folding up by scooter and pretending it was a gun while making gun sounds

I also used to do this, wtf?

They probably thought you were on drugs mate

While the images posted regards these weapons sweeps are memetastic the context is very important. If you have a group of young asbos chimping around with hammers and pipes, yes those are now weapons because there's no way they were about to break into a bout of spontaneous plumbing. Break into a fucking house more like.

It shouldn't need repeating every time but it does so here goes, these weapon sweeps aren't taking things from homes or cars, they are taking them off "youths" on the streets from areas known for gang violence.

Is it absurd to confiscate a fucking rubber mallet? Yes, it is.
Have the niggers and jews created a situation where we have to do so anyway in order to preserve what little public order we have left? Yes, they have.

So laugh all you want but I wouldn't want a nigger armed with anything at all.

What the hell?

Attached: 1507646314890.jpg (249x249, 5K)

I always thought America was pretty bad but it's become clear that the UK is the biggest shithole on this planet.

>I once got arrested for folding up by scooter and pretending it was a gun while making gun sounds
You know, if you were any other country I would label your post as bait, but because your a bong I have little reason to doubt your claim.

Attached: hidden rage.jpg (533x467, 35K)

WTF!!!

They are truly lost. 1770 onwards was the right year to gtfo of that shit hole

Attached: 1455351646065.jpg (244x248, 17K)

You are wasting your time people just want something to point and laugh at to make them feel better about the state of their own countyr

>MC Hammer was roight - can't touch this. Bin that mallet

Got enough of the letter q there bro?

I cant believe that shit. Is this a fucking joke? Why your government is still breathing?

Attached: 1308245274001.jpg (802x747, 103K)

tfw mps hackney has blocked you over your angry tweets to them

Attached: 1514355096437.jpg (400x400, 66K)

The pics are mostly funny, but they do hint at something bigger. I could walk down the street with a wheelbarrow full of rubber mallets and only get some strange looks. In bongland I could get questioned as a potential criminal.

And now allow me to add context to this image.
There is no power which allows a UK police officer to confiscate stolen goods without a claim unless he himself knows them to be stolen, so what do you do when you see a pack of chimps running down the road brandishing the radios they just lifted from cars? You confiscate them under the weapons act instead, rather than just let the little cunts get away with it.
What would you rather, we just see these fucks doing it and go "Eh, better just let them get away with everything, they're just poor niggers afterall" that would be infinitely more fucking cucked mate.

That should count as an ID get

I dont understand

fuck sake cant believe it lads, only got caught with a ham sandwich in my hands.. charged me with a hate crime

Q predicted this.

Attached: pffff.jpg (372x314, 28K)

Sorry maybe we should be more like Ukraine where civilians have SAMs to shoot down civilian jets

Big if true

It would probably be for the better at this point.

Kek

on closer inspection, it was bacon and that's haram in the caliphate of Mumsy, the Queen in 2018.

I believe it's indefinite jail time or decapitation in public, your choice

depends on what area you're in really
Where I live the only reason somebody would have a wheelbarrow of mallets would be because they're going to arm the YT with them

>That radio
Vid related is literally bongistan. Sad.
youtube.com/watch?v=DCBoihY2uag

Attached: 1516696222517.png (647x889, 43K)

I lost my mother to a bike wheel

Russia nuke it please ...The horror of them continuing...

>civilians have
>Here is twitter when russian agent is boasting he shot the jet.

Yeah, government is like the ONLY ONE who can be "reasonable" with weaponry. How is your chem attack is doing?

Attached: N0AY7B1P.png (512x512, 256K)

>stupid Sup Forums, cant have multiply images

Attached: 640x351.jpg (640x351, 26K)

Oh, England, how the mighty have fallen. You once ruled the world. Your tiny island was feared and respected.

Now look at you. You bow down to your communist masters while paying for the traitor Royal Family and voting in traitor Theresa May. You voted for Brexit and nothing happens and you just accept it. You allow your own people to be terrorized, attacked, killed, and treated as the enemy by your own government and police, and sit back and do nothing.

Thanks for giving the White race a pathetic reputation.

King Arthur said he would return when you needed him most. I think it is time you call him and bring him back.

were they going to charge you with autism?

see

UK /diy/ BTFO

Don't forget the rapes ..
Think of the children..The Brits obviously won't

Your ID, champ.

They do that anyways so that they aren't arrested for discrimination.

Why fucking tweet it then

Why does an irrelevant Croat always show up in these threads?

This is why we can never give up our guns. This is what your government wants to do with you. Keep them afraid.

To make the elderly people in the area that are scared of teenagers feel safe

>You allow your own people to be terrorized, attacked, killed, and treated as the enemy by your own government and police, and sit back and do nothing.

How does this statement mesh with the images in this thread, which depict weapons
actively being taken from thugs so that they may not do what you have said? In the hands of an ape almost anything is a weapon, none of these things got taken from white men.

To give you a good idea of how fucked up your country is.

Come on you can do better I know censorship in the homeland made you into cucks but come on this pol try harder

See you at Outlook festival mate

Thanks for telling me about the place i live i was completely unaware

I don't get it ? Explain yourself

That's like saying the US should ban personal use "F-16s" as they could do it but, do they even need to do it?
The horror stories coming out of Sweden are truly horrific especially when one considers that we are only finding out about maybe what? ~50% of the actual incidence involving "Asian Children". But that's freaking SWEDEN I can see a nation of "proud cucks" as they have been known to be for many years now having major problems protecting their women and children because, again, it's Sweden FFS.
However, this shit is happening in the fucking cUcK!! I would have never guessed those blokes were such cunts as I had a totally different impression and it's fair to say that impression no longer exists and isn't coming back. WTF!

Attached: My Disgust.jpg (453x439, 85K)

Nah they get sent to prison on anti terrorism laws or hate speech ...

Do you think they could save the girls getting raped by confiscating them under the weapons act?

>none of these things got taken from white men.
Not from what I have seen over the years on Sup Forums. Whites are always having knives taken from them and can't even buy a butter knife.

Second, they are not weapons, they are household items. Just because an freak decides to use something as a weapon does not make it such. The fact that you are justifying police labeling every day common household items and tools as weapons and taken them from you tells me you are an idiot communist.

You're welcome because some of you seem so apathetic that we think you need reminding of the state of affairs.

pls keep telling me about something you know nothing about mr non country

Don't forget bin the knife pic

It was used to crack someone's head open you retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlook_festival

Thousands of Brits descend on Pula to listen to Drum&Bass

>Think of the children..The Brits obviously won't
Exactly. They are afraid of a word. They fear a word so much that they sit back and let their children be brutalized by invading thugs. That word is "racist." Where I come from, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me." Sad to find a people exist that fear words.

The eternal buthurt Anglo good good let the anger grow maybe you clean your streets after the balls come back

Be happy you got your first and second, your founding fathers were much smarter then the British

Keep crying about us mr irrelevant

Well, your police better take away table legs, because those could be used as weapons too. And no lamps. because in the hands of the wrong person, lamps are deadly weapons.

Wow a reply so soon ?!
I guess praying time is over
youtu.be/bxu6XSfxpWo

>pot calling the kettle black

>very nasty knife
Good god

Attached: 7C971B7A-F920-4926-A5F6-D89D4F88D849.jpg (750x1119, 212K)

>you take weapons (hammers and knives and fucking rubber, kek) from law-obeying citizens
>meanwhile terrorists have chemical weapons, gun and stuff, and if you try to take it from them - you will get fucked and whole country will hear this gunfight or chem attack

Go, take YOUR RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF and give it to the fucking monopolist.

Attached: 9dfd6587b64323f8160064781aa0993a.jpg (736x627, 164K)

You spend so much time think about a foreign country are you mad that nobody thinks about you at all?

Yeah I was like wtf as well. A typo maybe?

Yeah, that's the point. You all are/were "aware" and NOBODY DID JACKSHIT!

Attached: While Apu is SODOMIZING ur 12yo Daughters.jpg (1156x577, 105K)

are you saying that knife couldnt be used to kill someone?

My kitchen knife is bigger then this.

Attached: terrorist-to-refugee-7.jpg (564x585, 133K)

>I'm gunna fucken Car Radio you, you cunt!
>Come at me like that cunt - I'm bike tyred up motherfucker!

Open air prison

Attached: 736D6AA1-5D9D-44A7-A4BA-5761E724816C.jpg (750x924, 203K)

I can kill you with bare hand, or with WALL, or with T-shit, or just give you the right to vote and you will kill yourself

Attached: 32081b3ab7c4997e8422d0e144beccd6.jpg (620x622, 66K)

Best get rid of all those sharp corners as well. Wouldn't want people thrown into them.

hey commie, the point is anything can be used to kill someone. Even a piece of string wrapped around someone's neck. Are you that pathetic and infantile that you need Big Brother to take everything away from you so no one gets hurt? Suck it up and grow up. Life is dangerous, deal.

BIN THAT KNIFE

Attached: 410E8A0E-43BE-4FBD-80D7-C662396D2756.png (750x1334, 1.57M)

Are we going to pretend that all ours countries arent fucked? you all spend so much time pointing the finger at us so you feel better about your own problems