Yet another jojo thread

Why is Diego Brando more of a husbando material than Dio/DIO?

Because he didn't go full retard. The other Diego is fucking awful though.

What's your favorite opening chapters of Jojo? I love Part 5's openings, from Giorno and Koichi's first meeting to Polpo's execution. It just sets the mood so damn well, and is the only time Giorno shows character development.

I feel like The World Diego was unnecessary.
Original Diego or BUST

I liked Part 6's opening chapters a lot

But my favorite has to be Part 3's

The part 5 anime is taking so long because it's japan's favorite part, and DP knows they can't fuck it up like they did with part 4

Or they're not working on it at all.

god i wish
They better not fuck it up. I also want a strong MUDA from Giorno as well, since the EoH one was weak.

Part 5 is objectively the worst JoJo.

>Oh yeah lets make buff tall guys into fags who wear skin tight shit and act retarded
>Cool mc? Lets make him a bitch with a gang of fags

How the fuck is Jolyne Kujo more masculine than fucking Giorno?

You objectively have the worst taste.

Part 6 is the worst part because it killed the series until Araki announced Steel Ball Run as the 7th part after it switched to a monthly format.

Part 1 is the worst part because it started the series.

>Fist of the North Star is the worst part because it started the series
ftfy

(You) are the worst part, user.

Off to a great start

walk like an egyptian is the best ending

In general I prefer the SBR/JJLverse counterparts/references to their original universe one. The only exception that comes to mind is Mountain Tim, who I'm torn about.
I wouldn't want him to stick about and get Hot Pants'd and his death is one of the best but I also wish we had more of him. Oh Lonesome Me! Is pretty cool too.
I think the way Gappy talks to Urban in comparison to Giorno talking to Cioccolata also highlights why I prefer ne to the other. Araki has gotten better with dialogue, characters and keeping up a degree of tension through fights even when the person is very capable (Like Rai/Gappy).
I don't think Urban got a better fight, but the Green Day Fight is one of those fights that are so over the top, it's great, but it would feel really out of place in JJL.
6 has my favourite first ""fight"" but I love 8's start because it just goes 0 to 60 in a chapter or two. I still wish Araki went with his original proto-Joshu from that concept sketch.

Will it ever be topped?

Why was part 7 a string of disappointments?

How can your taste be impressively trash?

never ever

On this weekend.

What is DP working on right now? Some mediocre anime adaption of manga that no one has ever heard of or jojo?

Charts! Spooky Night edition

Nope

Weird taste m8