If we start today, in 120-150yrs we might have a terraformed Venus

A Venus with a suitable atmosphere (probably 3 bar, but 79.5% nitrogen, 20% oxygen, 0.5% trace gases including CO2), a suitable nice temperature (moderate, like on Earth), water oceans, and lush forests and plains.

It is all possible with the technology we got. We just need to want to make a white ethnostate on Venus.

What do you say, lads?

Attached: mr08-venus-or-bust.jpg (850x573, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9AdBuN05CE
orionsarm.com/fm_store/TerraformingVenusQuickly.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If we start today we can do a lot of shit in 150 years

Attached: illust_59134581_20171106_114304.png (712x1000, 326K)

>It is all possible with the technology we got.

Care to elaborate?

I like Earth. It's our natural habitat, just like Sub Sahara Africa is a habitat for Niggers and Europe is a habitat for northern Caucasians etc

Also venus looks soulless and depressing.

Wow op. Totally do able.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-16-08-36-36.png (720x1280, 202K)

>a suitable nice temperature (moderate, like on Earth), water oceans, and lush forests and plains.

Venus's surface is hot enough to melt lead, but top tier bait i really couldn't resist.

Attached: 1519215917547.jpg (343x356, 52K)

Climate change don't real, some places on Venus drop a couple degrees than average mean!

>Care to elaborate?
Sure. We need two things, (A) a large sunshade/mirror at L1 Venus-Sun and L2 Venus-Sun, (B) a large sunshade/mirror at one or several of Saturn's small icy moons + some infrastructure to concentrate the energy into exhaust on that moon.

Eh voila, in 120-150yrs we got a terraformed Venus. All we need is... foil, a bit like aluminium foil, but more advanced, solar mirror / solar sail foil is needed, that is all. And a suitable way to get a shitton of it to Earth orbit from where it can fly to L1 Venus-Sun and L2 Venus-Sun.

Attached: space-exploration-innovations-sails-625x450.jpg (625x450, 30K)

you are shit-pants retarded if you think that literal hell can be terraformed
Titan would be far easier with the methane oceans it has. At least you can power stuff with liquid farts

>Totally do able.
Exactly.

>What do you say, lads?
Cheesehead, Venus is about 700F. That's too warm for me.

>living on a planet that tools longer than an Earth year for a day to pass

I don't want to cook.

>Venus's surface is hot enough to melt lead
So? Sit down, calculate it for yourself. You can lower the temperature through simple heat radiation by several degrees C per year.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 2.44.44 PM.png (1756x984, 226K)

>I don't want to cook.
Nobody wants to. Do you like 12 hour days? No problem with solar shades and solar mirros.

Not the surface you can of retardation, at 40,000 it's exactly earth conditions. Two words

Cloud city, atmosphere is dense enough to make building float on it

> he thinks we mean the surface

Please let the intelligent people talk without interruption honey

The cost of even shipping the materials there would be colossal. Huge waste of resources; we need to unfuck this planet first.

The surface temperature on Venus is 880 degrees F.

3/10 troll harder newfag.

>colonize planets

Attached: island-3-by-glennclovis-d5jj93n.jpg (1920x1109, 545K)

Wouldn't Mars make more sense and be easier for humans to adapt to due to similar seasons and a day only being 37 minutes longer?

build
that
wall

Fascinating. Do you have a white paper or article that includes calculations?

>ion shields

>The surface temperature on Venus is 880 degrees F.
>3/10 troll harder newfag.
Do you understand basic kindergarten physics?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 2.56.24 PM.png (1132x988, 567K)

That isn't all you need...
You need to siphon off most of its atmosphere to get the pressure down while also replacing it with the right gasses to be breathable.
It is probably a lot easier to use the asteroid belt to sling building materials into roughly Earth's orbit for habitats.

>Fahrenheit

Come on lad...

more like venus would be a hot sweltering shit hole.

But at least it would be warm

this idiot isnt' understanding how earth atmosphere and without it, we would be like venus Hurr durr.

>He still hasn't researched flat earth
>He still refuses to think that every astroactor ever is a mason means something

White ethnoplanet when

Attached: venusians.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>A Venus with a suitable atmosphere (probably 3 bar, but 79.5% nitrogen, 20% oxygen, 0.5% trace gases including CO2), a suitable nice temperature (moderate, like on Earth), water oceans, and lush forests and plains.
>
>It is all possible with the technology we got. We just need to want to make a white ethnostate on Venus.

Nah fuck that, we should import millions of niggers whose ancestors never figured out the wheel or the sail and use them to replace the people whose ancestors figured out electricity and rocket science and pay to clothe, feed and pamper them and their descendants for the next thousands of years. OH WAIT YOU ALREADY DID.

Attached: Neckarwiese, Heidelberg, Germany..jpg (960x540, 99K)

I want earth to be the white (German) planet

YES!

Venus has no internal magnetic field.
Unsuitable for life.
Venus' atmosphere is 96.5% carbon dioxide, 3.5% nitrogen. The total mass of Nitrogen is two orders of magnitude less than Earth's.
You need to convert a lot of that CO2 into oxygen and carbon first, then you'd be stuck with a planet without magnetosphere like Mars, so the now inhabitable atmosphere would be blown away by the sun.
We don't have the technology for making a new magnetic field for Venus yet.
Once we do, then we can start.

Also Venus has almost no water, so we need to track a lot of comets to make it hospitable.
It also doesn't have a moon, so no surfing resorts in the ethnostate.

I say it's pointless to indulge in ridiculous fantasies that take place here on Earth, let alone other planets. Nobody here is productive enough to waste time on 150 years in the future hypothetical scenarios, that's a luxury for people who already have shit here and now figured the hell out.

Attached: the load.gif (200x102, 193K)

>trying to look smart with a loss reaction image

>building a sunshade with a diameter equal to a planet
nigga you dumb

>building a planet sized mirror in space
Good luck even getting the materials there in 150 years, not to mention actually building it

Uhuh. And you realize the rovers we've sent there have melted onto the surface, right?

I've seen some amazing tin-foil conspiracies in my day, but damn

>Venus has no internal magnetic field.

That's Mars. Venus does have a "dynamo" it is just not working because the planet is so hot.

"In 1967, Venera 4 found Venus's magnetic field to be much weaker than that of Earth. This magnetic field is induced by an interaction between the ionosphere and the solar wind,[88][89] rather than by an internal dynamo as in the Earth's core. Venus's small induced magnetosphere provides negligible protection to the atmosphere against cosmic radiation.
"
88: Dolginov, Sh.; Eroshenko, E. G.; Lewis, L. (September 1969). "Nature of the Magnetic Field in the Neighborhood of Venus". Cosmic Research. 7: 675. Bibcode:1969CosRe...7..675D

89: Kivelson G. M.; Russell, C. T. (1995). "Introduction to Space Physics". Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-45714-9.

>Not the surface you can of retardation, at 40,000 it's exactly earth conditions. Two words
sulfuric acid

We're working on it.

We could just send the Jews there

I have thought the exact same thing, but here on Earth. If (((global warming))) really is true, why not just put up a mirror or something that blocks 0.01% of the sunlight that would reach Earth? Even such a small reduction would offset the (((warming))) done by humans.

you could just send the niggers to Venus now, I understand they are already adapted to hot climates

Attached: I'd like to colonize mars if you know what i mean.jpg (880x440, 220K)

>Technology for terraforming exists

ouch that sentence is so wrong it did me physical pain

when will the memes stop germany

I think when people reach to far into the heavens, something might strike them back down a notch. Go study the pyramids. How did they go from building that to be stupid again?

Not if you are an anime recluse weirdo. You start today, you'll never do anything.

Q predicted this

How do you even start?

The Soviets landed on Venus and the landing craft didn't last very long.

youtube.com/watch?v=K9AdBuN05CE

a parabolic mirror and collimator would be even better, you could put it above Jerusalem

then make another one with a giant prism after the collimator for Sweden

Doesn't matter.
Whites can build it, perfect it.
Niggers, jews, muslims destroy it.
It doesn't matter what we do, whites could conquer the whole milky way, but others will destroy it.

Why not just genocide niggers, jews and muslims and live on earth?

Attached: okto.jpg (640x480, 76K)

FULL RETARD

Goddamit if you quote the wiki page then at least continue reading it.

We're only good at green housing planets though.
I'm not sure how you figure we can turn around a
runaway greenhouse effect.

You had your chance but you blew it. It could have been pretty neat.

>so einfach ist das

Venus needs a new orbit and a moon.

Both Venus and Mars are shit because they don't have proper moons.

Mars' old moon exploded and is now the asteroid belt.

Sounds like free active chemicals and a planet's worth of untouched raw material.
If there was an open invite expedition I'd be on it TODAY.

>proper moons
technically speaking it's earth with the fucked up unnatural moon which allows life to exist

yeah and then kikes come and then they bring shitskins and nignogs because "muh dibersity"
no!
also, not do able, so
Fuck No!

just imagine if you slit the throats of all the kikes and shitskins, the time money and resource savings would be enough to terraform two planets

we would have probably reached the stars by now, if uncle Adolf would have done his job instead of putting the to work

that's a great rebuttal, did your marxist teacher help you stay ignorant or is it genetic

>You need to siphon off most of its atmosphere to get the pressure down
What's freezing out CO2?

>Fascinating. Do you have a white paper or article that includes calculations?
Yes. It is from the 1990s, but it is well worth the read, even though all the economic assumptions are bullshit, the physics behind the proposals is mostly sound (with the exception of the ground structures on the icy moons of Saturn). The by far most important thing to do is reduce cost of 1kg to Earth orbit of solar sail. This is the key to everything really.

orionsarm.com/fm_store/TerraformingVenusQuickly.pdf

>Venus has no internal magnetic field.
>Unsuitable for life.

So because in 1 million years, Venus will lose 5% of its atmosphere from the solar wind, we should not terraform it?

I said it has no INTERNAL magnetic field.
Its magnetic field comes from the interaction between its atmosphere and solar radiation.
Change the atmosphere and it no longer has magnetic field.

It would also disrupt communications, let us be bombarded by cosmic rays daily to get free cancer, and there would be widespread power outages

>terraformed Venus

HAHA, look at this dude, no no no no no no no no.....

I like Mars more

Attached: 2525141615.png (900x1200, 919K)

I believe user. All these naysayers should stay on Earth.
Anyways, instead of transporting the materials up into space, why don't we mine the materials and construct most things up in space? That would save a lot of the transport cost assuming that rocket fuel is still the primary method to get out of our atmosphere. Moonbase is a good launch point.

Fucked up with the reply

>A Venus with a suitable atmosphere (probably 3 bar, but 79.5% nitrogen, 20% oxygen, 0.5% trace gases including CO2)

how to achieve that mr.germoney?

what kind of a subhuman uses cocksucking farenheit?

Do you even physics, nigger?

Nuclear powered rockets

Venus rotates slowly and counter clockwise, smart boy.

If you correct that, then you can terraform it.

underrated post

lol, what a retarded fucking thinking, really subhuman tier

let's destroy our only planet in the universe that allows us to live just so we can have some impossible scam tier fairly tale, pipe dreams about other planets ever become even in our reach, not to even mention livable

people like you should be excecuted on the spot

They didn't have a chance when Britain betrayed them.

>inhabiting another planet for no reason
Wow

it's not so impossible, if we develop the right nanotech... the problem is the sunshade would be too fragile to resist solar radiation, and keeping it in place,

Why do we have to destroy our planet when we can do everything offworld?

We should terraform Africa first

First we would need NASA to actually go to space instead of greenscreening it.

Venus has a retrograde 243-day rotation. Its day is longer than is year

Space isn't even real. Time to swallow that last pill and realize that the historical narrative of the 20th century has been a huge lie and deception in every conceivable way you can imagine.

Attached: 4CF545D8-3C21-4B5D-A089-9DD1ED177444.jpg (225x225, 22K)

It rains lead there. Wtf?

>It rains lead there. Wtf?

yeah, Venus is a literal hellscape.

Terraforming Venus and populating it with genetically engineered catgirls it is then.

Just going to add, regular air is a suitable lifting gas on Venus.

We could un-fuck the earth in a decade or less m8.

It does exist, just takes a long time. Few centuries is a bargain when you're talking about a whole new fucking planet.

The faster we get off of the earth and begin settling on other planets, the better. In order for Mankind to survive we need to spread ourselves as wide and far as possible in the event something catastrophic happens. Mass extinctions on earth are very real, and it's only a matter of time before we ourselves are subject to one either by a natural occurrence or us doing it to ourselves. By having humans on other planets we would have effectively made ourselves biologically immortal, allowing pockets of our species to survive regardless of what may happen to an entire planet. This is the big picture, and the fact that people disagree with humans settling other planets only shows how small minded and short sighted they are. Colonizing planets is the biggest and most important undertaking our species will ever do and we need to fast track that shit.

Attached: 1483725128992.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>elects Merkel 4 times in a row
>wants a white Earth
Hans, I know you mean it well, but no.