Watamote

What did she need all that toilet paper for?

Maybe her butt hurt

She needed a good schlick and she's a squirter

from what?

diarrhea

autistic people usually use more toilet paper, look it up

That explains everything.

L-lewd

I want to lewd Tomoko

I'm sure she would be fine with that. Tomoko is a very erotic girl constantly exploring her sexuality.

As shocking as it may be, even shy utterly social inept Japanese high school girls have to do the number two from time to time.

>cute
>petite
>filthy
>low self esteem
Tomoko is literally perfect

Agree 100%

not really she was trying to get wet dreams and she was looking up dick pics for the first time.

>built like me when I was 10
why would anyone find this sexy?

when is next chapter watabros?
will ucchi get the V soon?

biggest "I'm autistic" realization since I heard walking on tiptoes for no reason is autistic

How many dick pics does she have stored on her phone?

how many boobs/tits/thighs/vaginas do you have stored on your phone?

No idea someone please say if you know. Started reading it a couple of days ago and finished today. Even went onto reddits countdown timer which says new chapter is today but idk if its right or not

she's a clean girl

shes canon filthy in every sense of the word she has dick pics in her phone it drops and someone sees it and she has ants crawling on her for a whole day

still would love to love

I don't store shit on my phone, but I do have about terrabyte of hentai stored on a hard drive.

at least her butt is clean

I want to crush Tomoko in a mating press

Why wear a shirt during a shower

>shower

Are you a faceless fat old man?

the shirt isnt wet, shes probably just washing her puss.
Ive done this multiple times when I came on myself and didnt want to take a full shower

Hey, I'm not old

You need to be at least middle age if you want to mate with tiny anime girls. But if you're fat, bald, and lack a face you're off to a very strong start.

Why is she without panties?

A-Are you Tomoko?

She just took a five-pound dump. You'll want to wait a long time before going in after her.

n-no
i dont even know what a tomoko is

>walking on tiptoes for no reason is autistic
Don't fucking do this to me user.

I know, right?

So much that I break into a sweat when people ask if they can use my phone for something.

So fucking hot.

I love where after the second year school trip everything have been heading, Tomoko being forced to accept a social situation while at same time influencing people in her class (for better or worse) even her little bro realizing that she mighty somehow normal when comparing to other girls in the class.

>and she's a squirter
Its just pee

Since during masturbation and orgasm the pits become sweaty, why remain at half measures and not take a proper bath

I don't even know what a regular amount of toilet paper you're supposed to use is.. How am I supposed to know if i'm on the higher scale or normal scale

>autistic people usually use more toilet paper, look it up
I'm rather fascinated how you know this.

Arnold Rimmer uses only 3 pieces.
One Up
One Down
And One to polish.

I suppose it would depend entirely on how much thesituation would call for.

Shit.

I don't know what to think about this.

is this a trap like the virgin walk thing?

She shit herself pretty bad

Anything more than 4 squares is autistic.

I feel like slapping Tomoko might do her some good.

goddammit another one to the list of things that makes you autistic

Does "It's fun" count as no reason?

At least you can use the same much folded toilet paper and wipe your ass many times to get it cleaned, instead wasting more away.

Post the doujin, you know the one

Don't worry, Delinquent is already on her case.

To clean herself after the massive muddy shit she just took.

She's a stupid bitch, how can she be anyone's waifu

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>I came on myself
>a girl
Don't get your hopes up, user.

When is the rape going to start?

Maybe it's just an autistic coping thing. Like petting your own hair or something.

Fucking public restroom toilet paper is thin as fuck.
That's how you're supposed to use it.

Remember, Yoko is 14, Akko is 16.

>Shitting in public
You monster.

and were are we supposed to shit if we're in a hurry? The street? Do i look indian?

I lived in a dorm, I had no choice.
Also I used to work long hours.
When a man's gotta go, he's gotta go.
You can't rush a good shit, friend.

>Having a diet so bad that you can't regulate your shitting schedule

And?

why does she have moustache??

I only use a lot of toilet paper when I take a massive wet shit where you have no choice but to wipe your ass a bunch of times. To me it seems like the real autists are those who meticulously try to conserve the amount of toilet paper they use.

>meticulously try to conserve the amount of toilet paper they use.
Well shit, this is exactly what I do.

I fucking knew it, I am autistic

>tfw you wipe forty times and it's still a bit poopy

am i supposed to give up and pull my pants up or waste a roll of toilet paper? fuck man

>he doesn't use baby wipes

I recently tried that thing Tomoko did with the bath bomb.
The bubbles weren't that great.
Then again, I wasn't sitting directly on the bath bomb.
Maybe I should try that.

>tfw you wipe but then feel like shitting again

I go through about 2 full rolls per week. Am I autistic?

That is a lot user..

I did it because I pretended I was a velociraptor

I've been diagnosed with ass burgers but it still bugs me every time I find out something I do that I thought was normal actually isn't
that's just one more thing I'm now going to spend way too much effort trying not to do
Whenever I leave the house I wear a hoodie even in the middle of summer just so I can put my hands in the pockets and not have to worry about what my arms are doing. Like what the fuck am I supposed to do with them while I'm walking? Should they swing a little? What if they are swinging too much, how can I tell? Maybe they should be completely still and stiff by my side? What about my hands? Should my fingers be together or apart or should my hands be closed like a fist? It's just too fucking much, I genuinely don't understand how normal people just know how to be normal, I feel like a robot pretending to be human but without all the cool robot shit

But you're a human. You could never become a velociraptor.

You could carry an over-the-shoulder bookbag and hold the strap.

I was 7

I noticed myself doing this yesterday actually. I thought I stopped when I was a kid.

Did you also hold back your pinky with your thumb so you had three digits like a dinosaur? I was a T-Rex though.

Thought we were sharing a reference

I started doing that this year after about 2 years trying to convince myself it wouldn't make me look any weirder than wearing a hoodie in the middle of summer
and still every time I look at someone who doesn't have an over the shoulder bag I think "I knew it, normal people don't have bags like this, everyone must be looking at me because of how stupid I look"

New chapter soon, right?

Don't have to look it up, I know by experience.