In class

>in class
>we’re studying the Old South’s culture alongside its politics
>teach shows a slideshow of pictures including pic related
>Southern weddings, plantation mansions, blacks working the fields, nubile skinny girls
>we’re meant to be horrified by the oppression of women
>on a slide of a wedding with Confederate flags overhead and men in suits and hats carrying swords I say ‘god, that’s so beautiful’
>everyone turns around and screeches

You lads got any stories like this?

Attached: C138A4A9-2AA7-4A28-8133-3E48DE2C919E.jpg (268x188, 31K)

>>in class
FOY

They teach you American history past the Revolution?

Attached: 1496191015408.png (500x500, 24K)

>in class
>‘god, that’s so beautiful’
How autistic and gay at the same time one has to be

post a better quality pic, brainlet

haha us nahttzees huh

Attached: 1499035154051.gif (413x243, 51K)

stfu mutt

Aww its a cuck lmao

quads of truth

No, but I've lived in Mississippi my entire life, know my genealogy, have old letters in possession, and carry in my brain a rich oral history about the south. AMA.

>says the fag mutt
You don't matter

Wait until you find out about the top tier military academic culture they had and how they were basically wiped out (only West Point survives to this day).

Your digits say it all

Don’t respond to anyone who just uses mutt as an argument.

Quads prove that Nazis who try to shame other white men for celebrating the beauty of the Antebellum South are
>KEKS

We don't really learn about the American Revolution for some reason. Or even about British settles in the North American colonies. (Ignore flag, am Bong).

Civil War reenactor here, eating breakfast at a Denny’s right now.

Attached: 5BC1DAA1-93D3-4D70-BF7C-EBE2282D34D4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.98M)

i had a teacher in high school who was an expat leaf boomer lawyer who decided to try teaching highschool history classes for a change of pace. he was probably the only good teacher I had in highschool despite who he was. he wore a fake jamaican rasta hat/wig one day and talked with a fake accent the entire time. also he let us watch Dr. Strangelove on the last day of school.

>LE STOLEN VALOR!

I think it's (evil whites came an killed the peaceful native Americans because they where jealous of their connection to nature) followed by (the evil whites enslaved the poor defenseless blacks who where really the kings and queens of Africa) also (evil white men did bad things to women for no reason) and finally (the evil white Nazis tried to kill the innocent Jews for no reason) at least that's what they tried to teach me.

Almost forgot (evil white men mage evil bombs to blow up the world and kill every one because they are evil)