>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 15
>E Ghouta
WHITE HELMETS ACCUSE “ASSAD REGIME” OF USING CHLORINE GAS. MSM REPEATS...meanwhile SAA uncovers militant chemical factory in East Ghouta
SAA captures al-Rayhanah town(Duma) from JaI. HTS launched counter-attack on Hammuriyah, repelled by SAA
Total of 11k civis evacuated during the ceasefire. 800 per hour as militants drove up food price and harsh punishments for slightest trangressions
Douma receives another aid convoy as per ‘humanitarian pause’
>N Homs:Reports of gov shelling HTS, FSA,SLF positions after de-escalation agreement ended mid-feb and jihadists are not willing to re-negotiate
>N Hama:SAA fully repell attack of US/Turkish backed FSA groups in Karnaz and al-Hamamiyat villages
>Yarmouk Camp:IS continues their offensive, now target SAA positions in Al-Qadam District
>Afrin:TFSA captures 8 vilalges West and NW Afrin. 7 villages N Afrin. YPG claims to kill 25 turkish/TFSA soldiers
>Aleppo:SAA attacks jihadists positions in W Aleppo
>Idlib:Jihadist civil war continues as HTS gains more ground from SLF
>Russia deploying a dedicated anti-ship and anti-submarine frigate to Syrian waters amid rising tensions with the US
>Gov forces shell Turkish troops in response to airstrike on checkpoint near Afrin
>Yemen:Saudi-led forces push towards Yemen airport

Previous

Attached: eibD3C_Fm9Y.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/974645388740386817
youtube.com/watch?v=fBGWtVOKTkM
reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-italy-conference/lebanon-plans-to-boost-army-presence-on-israel-border-idUSKCN1GR2P0
twitter.com/liongenera19/status/974618756201811968
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-seizes-imperative-district-in-east-damascus-as-militant-defenses-reach-breaking-point/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: DPUNxTmX4AENy23.jpg (1200x400, 40K)

>mfw finally get dream tank on WT
>it's a pile of shit

Attached: 1521124501581.png (594x674, 552K)

Attached: Houthistronk.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

Death to America

Attached: YABASHAR.jpg (443x632, 153K)

Greater Yemen soon inshallah

Let the Houthi Arabia come

Death to America, of course

)))))))))))))))))

It is sad that Western leaders think that their population are total idiots. I find it offending that they do not even try to find logical reason for their false flag ops.
-Hacking of voting booths
-Assad's gassing of its own population
-Putin personally orders to assassinate irrelevant ex-spy with an old soviet well known nerve gas 10 days before elections.

Western leaders (or those who give them orders) openly laugh at common people. They know that the people do not have means to influence the situation.
What's next? Will May claim that Putin brutally raped her during the last UN meeting and ask NATO to apply article 5 to recover her virginity? Will the West claim that Russian nuclear sub have driven over dozens of people at the market in Latvia? Will we read about Assad personally beheading civilians of Hama and drinking their blood?

Fucking circus.

howdy folks!

Attached: 1501870046568.jpg (323x403, 34K)

Uk is a military superpowe... oh

Attached: mohammed.jpg (1200x1223, 127K)

>train and arm terrorists at syrian border
>suddenly crash and die

is God still on our side?

Attached: 56895234236.jpg (1095x660, 102K)

>houthi arabia

Attached: zem_151.png (200x151, 34K)

Hahaha
Is that you, Gruber?

Attached: z1.jpg (413x395, 17K)

South Yemen WILL be the world's first technocratic country

Attached: 1499095807471.jpg (1200x800, 235K)

>el estupido argentino

It is sad that r*ssian scum is not banned from posting here. Take your bullshit to /wm/ pidorashka.

That pic right there is grossly inaccurate.
That's Argie propaganda, right there.

Attached: zzzz.png (316x428, 14K)

i just wanted to have a tank that could take a few hits and gave as much back at them.
the m4 105 is a fucking piece of cunt trash when not shotgunning Pz IVs

Attached: 1521105742629.jpg (499x562, 51K)

I think that Western leaders and masterminds actually belives in this shit.
It's like late USSR: everyone told each other that life was better and better, but at the same time the food disappeared from the stores.
They lie to themselves at every level, starting from the economy, ending with the color of their own socks

The M4 105 is basically an assault gun, mate. Why would you think it to be good?

Always was. But it takes time for reckoning.

>Will we read about Assad personally beheading civilians of Hama and drinking their blood?
well apparently he already proxy rapes civilians by having his men wear shirts with his face on them while they rape

because the M8 was incredibly fun to use and it's tree leads into the 105.
i should have been grinding the M10 today.....

Attached: 1521157165003.png (2012x1676, 2.26M)

>not seal clubbing people trying out their fancy new 9.3 toys without repair kit and FPE right now

>Propaganda

It was taken from a British forum

Attached: 1506643818670.jpg (645x588, 57K)

>implying i want to play a game with all these wallet warriors

Attached: goyim.jpg (843x347, 102K)

>Kafr Batna now... pray for heroes #Damascus
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/974645388740386817
Press P to pray

P

Praying for the heroic rebels.

P

Attached: 1422833828759.png (533x541, 114K)

P

Press S to spit on their faces.
S.

p

Sorry for annoyance, but hat's wrong? Did something broken?

May's brain

they're a gift from the gods (unless you end up in their team).

Attached: Replay_2018.03.16-01.53.webm (1446x1062, 2.93M)

>implying it was ever working.

Putin at War sounds like an industrial metal band.

Attached: annuddahhh shoahhh.png (577x581, 442K)

I'm an atheist, so instead I'll press E to "send my Encouragements to them online."

E

Where's the picture from bro?

This is the last hospital, I swear on me nine wives.

Attached: HOSPITALS.png (579x397, 84K)

to bad the user that made songs for wartime is gone, would be a nice track name for the second album

Back to the oven, kek

>napalm
no

Attached: east ghouta russian incendiary bombing march 15th 28 II.webm (1280x720, 1.48M)

Wait, he called them "martyrs" so he is acknowledging that they were rebel fighters?
You can't be a civilian martyr, Julian...

youtube.com/watch?v=fBGWtVOKTkM

Keep'em coming!

Attached: 5465765765.jpg (632x282, 29K)

I wonder which are his sources. Does he have direct hotline with JaI/Rahman Corpses?

le huwite helmets

he's just retweeting some moderate headchopper reporter. Julian never called anyone a martyr i think. But considering how delusional he tends to get it surely is a possibility i wouldn't rule out.

Does anyone have the "fuel for the bakery generators" tweet? I somehow failed to save it

Attached: roepcke corrected tweet.png (578x456, 70K)

spetsnaz in syria, I think its a promotional video

Fucking great Satan! Go away!

Attached: zzzz.png (712x574, 141K)

>@AlSuraEnglish

>#BREAKING - #Kurdish civilians tear down barricades built by #YPG forces to prevent civilian escape from #Afrin. Over 30,000 civilians have managed to escape the besieged city via humanitarian corridors. #UN has heavily criticized the YPG over its use of human shields.

>#BREAKING - #Kurdistan's Regional Government issues arrest warrant for prominent #Kurdish MP, Srwa Abdulwahid, for "Insult towards #Peshmerga & their families". The move has been seen by many locals as a continuation of Masoud Barzani's censorship & attack of political opponents.

Attached: 1501878293288.jpg (117x141, 7K)

Satan's vehicle, shoo!

No, sorry, but thanks for saving my cringy old corrections meme.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (662x1024, 373K)

Not this shit again.

>Putin at War sounds like an industrial metal band.
Oh. I think it would be great name for my martial industrial band.

>Over 30,000 civilians have managed to escape the besieged city
>Total population 36,562
AHAHAHAHA

Guys, what a time to be alive. We're seeing the Neo-Ottoman Empire expanding and Kurds being ethnically cleansed. We've just witnessed an ethnic cleansing.
>people will still rather whine about Ghouta

Attached: 1404695226335.gif (250x190, 970K)

every /sg/ poster should have a roepcke/lister folder

Attached: roepcke lion king.png (1344x756, 901K)

>Total population 36,562
Probably not the real situation, considering refugee flows from further North and East as well.

I realize that, but it's still probable it's all kurds from the city ran away.

Yes, Erdogan, yes you can.

Attached: 1489037643264.jpg (444x604, 83K)

>@MIG29_

>Syrian soldier meets his mother for the first time since 8 years .

>his mother came out from eastern #Ghauta today .

Attached: DYamu3wXcAAI0IY.jpg (1080x599, 72K)

K*r*ish GENOCIDE!

Attached: 15208652010310.jpg (928x1148, 216K)

S-save the oil of Syria!

In the end, USA may have to fully re-man the SDF positions left empty by the Afrin purge to protect their tiny new Israel against Assad.

MUH BAKERIES

Attached: 1492967704615.jpg (1024x652, 136K)

fuck /sg/ for prefering turkshits over kurds
why are they so retarded? kurds are better for syria and you can negotiate with them more easily since they dont have a lot of power, unlike turkey

LEBANON PLANS TO BOOST MILITARY PRESENCE ON ISRAELI BORDER, TO COUNTER HEZBOLLAH INFLUENCE
>reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-italy-conference/lebanon-plans-to-boost-army-presence-on-israel-border-idUSKCN1GR2P0
>ROME (Reuters) - Lebanon plans to increase its military presence along its southern border with Israel, Prime Minister Saad Hariri said on Thursday at a meeting in Rome, where he is seeking financial support for the armed forces.
>Bolstering Lebanon’s army and internal security forces is seen as a way for the international community to keep Hezbollah, which has helped sway the Syrian civil war in President Bashar al-Assad’s favour, from broadening its clout in the Lebanese heartland.
FNR: Lebanese President Saad Hariri and leader of the ruling centre-right, Future Movement Party, has announced plans to expand the nation's armed forces prescence in the country's south along the Israeli border while in Italy.
This move has been widely viewed as a counter measure to the already notable Hezbollah presence in the region.
President Hariri's Future Movement Party's largely Sunni Muslim supporter base have often expressed their concern for the Shi'ite Muslim Hezbollah paramilitary structure within Lebanon. The president's latest move has been met with approval of his support base, being seen as the nation taking responsiblity for its security.
Earlier in the year, Lebanon warned Israel concerning Israeli plans to construct a wall along the northern border, including into the Israeli occupied Golan Heights. Lebanon stated this was an act of provocation, and an Israeli attempt to retain the Lebanese-claimed Sheba'a Farms.

Top kek

Attached: Saddam laughing1520879886026.jpg (600x474, 43K)

>kurds are better for syria
Found a shill.
>they dont have a lot of power
They are US proxy, dumbass.

Syria already balkanized, what's wrong with even more fun?

twitter.com/liongenera19/status/974618756201811968

Kurds are the worst people in the Middle East. Use bullet on a traitor before enemy.

>Kurds
>negotiation
I have no idea what are you smoking. Kurds are unable to hold a dialogue. They'd rather lose Afin than give it back to Assad. And the American tumor is still eating them.

Jej, nice one, I have my own Julian section in my oc folder.

Attached: rape.jpg (720x540, 107K)

damn

>implying

We've had our fun, but seriously guys, time for Assad to go to jail.

Attached: 1494700089332.jpg (1200x686, 100K)

Good to see you Familianondo

Attached: 1519952667174.jpg (1018x763, 64K)

Kurds are ideologically worse than Turkey could ever be

wrong is that turkey doesnt plan to leave anytime soon
you will see when us-turkey relations suddenly improve and they start cooperate together in syria

>to counter Hez influence.
it don't mean they just open the gate for kike army to come in and fight Hez, right?

i'm to retarded to create OC that looks better than this so the only thing i contribute in terms of that is shit i can run through webm for retards

Attached: shtora.png (1532x914, 46K)

>when us-turkey relations suddenly improve and they start to cooperate
Crossed my mind, but if US is that focused on buttfucking Syria, there's no way Syria would be able to negotiate anything with Kuds in the first place.

Attached: 1504476169226.png (937x644, 1014K)

>us-turkey relations suddenly improve
It will never happen. US administration is literally kurd-tier retarded, they proved it hundreds times.

Repeating numbers and Bana FUCKING dies.

Right back at you.

Attached: backatcha.jpg (460x271, 16K)

fuck you Bana whore

More like singles and Bana goes to the Oscars.

Attached: 1504714540905.jpg (569x960, 88K)

it feels good seeing Kurds BTFO but i agree its a disaster long term, not like the situation was good before though

Is it finally happening? The entirety of the middle east will be involved in the Israel-Iran cold war?

Please no.

Attached: 1517593783100.jpg (638x446, 65K)

Both will still attempt to prevent any potential Israeli attacks, but this move is more the Sunni-led government attempting to consolidate power.
An election is scheduled for the 6th of May.

>Breaking: Syrian Army seizes imperative district in east Damascus as militant defenses reach breaking point

BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:33 P.M.) – After two days of intense clashes, troops from the Syrian Army’s Republican Guard have managed to impose full control over the district town of Jisreen in Damascus’ East Ghouta region.

The 48-hour battle witnessed government forces first seize the farmland and high points around Jisreen, followed by a storming of the district’s western neighborhoods and then a final push into the eastern residential areas.

The rollback of militant defenses inside Jisreen by Syrian troops was assisted with supporting fire from armor, artillery and warplanes (both Russian and Syrian).

The fall of the district town to the Syrian Army has major implications for rebel fighters – now their main line of defense that guards the urban heartland of militant-controlled areas in East Ghouta has been breached and there exists fewer prepared positions to effectively block follow up assaults by government forces towards Saqba and Kafr Batna.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-seizes-imperative-district-in-east-damascus-as-militant-defenses-reach-breaking-point/

>Breaking: Syrian Army seizes imperative district in east Damascus as militant defenses reach breaking point
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:33 P.M.) – After two days of intense clashes, troops from the Syrian Army’s Republican Guard have managed to impose full control over the district town of Jisreen in Damascus’ East Ghouta region.

The 48-hour battle witnessed government forces first seize the farmland and high points around Jisreen, followed by a storming of the district’s western neighborhoods and then a final push into the eastern residential areas.

The rollback of militant defenses inside Jisreen by Syrian troops was assisted with supporting fire from armor, artillery and warplanes (both Russian and Syrian).

The fall of the district town to the Syrian Army has major implications for rebel fighters – now their main line of defense that guards the urban heartland of militant-controlled areas in East Ghouta has been breached and there exists fewer prepared positions to effectively block follow up assaults by government forces towards Saqba and Kafr Batna.

This tbqh.

Two countries that have nuclear weapons in a state of hot war ...
What can go wrong?

That's nice oc, mate, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
Are you the German user than edited this meme and posted it on every second thread last year. It was really cute and made me feel happy /comfy/.

Attached: more gainz.png (598x1048, 959K)

pathetic untermenschen

Attached: 51689509650.jpg (1125x1110, 137K)

Attached: 22522ca4c16f02005f03e33fecbaac6d.jpg (480x371, 26K)

Think of the Congo Wars, only sandier.
/leb/ soon