Masamune-kun no revenge

Where were you when tsundere bitches got btfo yet again?

Fucking cancerous maidfags I swear

Yeah we really needed another thread.

inb4 the next chapter comes out and nobody cares about the series again

Leddit is the other way Aki fag.

In heaven

If Aki gets btfo afain, expecting b2b threads with butthurt Akifags crying

Yoshino a best. A BEST.

Aki a shit. A SHIT.

I really like this recent development. Although I dubious the author will go through with it in the end. However I'm embarrassed to celebrate in these threads anymore because of the shit flinging waifuwar nonsense.

I want to believe.

I still think this is author bait to buy some extra chapters. If meido wins i will actually pick it back up.

>being with Aki is stressful
>being with meido is fun
Explain to me, Akifags, what does that mean?

Hopefully next time she can hug him back

Can this redeem the awful Neko filler arc and the massive shitshow which was the fatty NTR arc?

>Aki is shit
>Maid is shit
>Neko is shit
Why the fuck I bother reading it.

>another one
just stop, don't turn this win into a cancerous general, you're not better than the braindamage tsuderefags at this point

So this asshole is a cheater now, too. Is there a single decent person in this manga?

Nice colouring

Can someone explain to me Yoshino's character and why she's best girl?

It can and already has.

He's realizing his true feelings

>itt: complaining about the girls when Masamune is cheating scum

His plan from the beginning was to break up with Aki.

Kojurou

For real now
I want aki to lose hard because that was the point but i still can't really hate her even tho she's a bitch and just wont learn

I wanna hate her but I can't

he will lose both of them.

I really hope Aki will slap the fuck out of that maid and fire her once she realizes the maid is the root of her sufferings. Nothing can compensate for all the trauma Aki has suffered for 8 years. EIGHT FUCKING YEARS. And the maid is still fucking her over even now.

Yoshino a best

>even now
We can argue about the past but what's happening now is not the maid's fault. She helped get Masamune back with Aki. She can't control how he feels and if you notice she rejected him because of Aki.

But all the shit Aki does to everyone else since the very first chapter is just fine, right?

Does Neko know how this is gonna end?

I never got why so many people hate Neko...

Why doesn't Aki just order the maid to stop liking him? Problem solved.

You do know that the maid was the root of her trauma and the reason why she hated guys, right?

Then she should seek help instead of being an insufferable cunt.

She's also the one that got the 2 MCs together again. It's a zero sum.

For stories like these people generally loathe unnecessary sluts that show up who don't have any chance winning anyway.

REVENGE HAS COME FULL CIRCLE
THIS IS IT MASAMUNE YOU DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>people supporting the maid after the revelation that she was the cause of this whole shitty series
>no revengance was actually carried out against the true culprit
>no revenge in general
The maid has the best character design but fuck this is forced drama to the extreme

>a-a kind character did ONE bad thing for understandable reasons a long time ago! tainted FOREVER and a SHIIIIT! a bitch constantly being a bitch is fine, though!
Akifag logic.

The maid wasn't helping at all. She instead overcomplicated everything. She forced Masamune to get together with Aki despite fully knowing that he doesn't love Aki at all and therefore dragged them into shithole with her. So not only did she destroy Aki entirely and traumatize her, she also ruined Masamune in the process. The maid thought she was smart and slick and that she could atone for her sin, but she ended up fucking everything up. She deserves no happiness.

is this it, will he deliver?

Her arc was completely pointless. She's a nopan slut for no reason. And the reason why she fell in love with MC was because the meet ONCE when they were kids.
Other than her design there's no good reason to like Neko. Same applies to Aki.

>people supporting the maid after the revelation that she was the cause of this whole shitty series
>no revengance was actually carried out against the true culprit
>no revenge in general
>The maid has the best character design but fuck this is forced drama to the extreme
But there was revenge if the maid has come to love Masamune. She had sent him off after Aki by her own hand and for her own sins. And now she knows she can never be with him because by right after her crime he is Aki's. Masamune's revenge was delivered in an ironic way.

This is the current state of the story at least unless things change between the three of them. And now Yoshino's may be about to hurt Aki again and it may be not even up to her. This drama is actually not that bad.

Watch as Yoshino quits her job and moves to somewhere else so she can avoid succumbing to love and having an one-night stand with Masamune.

These Masamunefags are fucking cancer. All threads for this shit series should be banned.

>Hate and treat EVERY boy like shit because ONE (1) boy left her and she doesn't even know if his reason to leave is wrong or not
What a weak bitch. She deserves it

What threads aren't shit by your standards?

Ones that don't involve shit series that bring cancerous retards out of the woodwork.

Butthurt Akifag detected. When your girl is called shit suddenly this thread is unbearable garbage that you are forced to click on.

That being said it would probably be best to wait for the next chapter before making a new thread.

Even if she hated all boys okay she can work on it but being an insufferable bitch ti everyone doesn't help her case

I don't read shitty romance shounen but I sure love the threads. Thanks guys.

Guys don't love girls who are incapable of smiling.

I want to marry her.

>He doesn't want to teach a girl to smile
Fag

>shounen

I'll teach you're waifu to ahegao if you know what I mean

Boohoo who cares, don't be a fucking cunt to people for no reason then theres no excuse for it. She deserves to suffer

t.Masamume

>main girl
>btfo
See you when Aki wins.

The maid was a servant. She was supposed to serve Aki. What else did she expect? Geez, why wouldn't people learn to know their places?

If she does, that just means the series is one of many shitty ones that will be immediately forgotten. Her losing is the one thing that will make it memorable, which speaks volumes about how terrible Aki is.

>DOG RAPE
>b-but a little kid called another one a pig once!

>main girl
>btfo
>See you when Aki wins.
Just speaks to the shitty state of the genre when this is the strongest argument.

>The maid was a servant. She was supposed to serve Aki. What else did she expect? Geez, why wouldn't people learn to know their places?
The story takes place in the 21st century in case you were confused.

While yeah she's screwing her up right now it's not really her fault

She did her best to get masamune back with her master but he went and seemingly fell for her, she can't control his feelings and she kinda rejected him there

The weird part thought is why she helped masamune even though she knew he just want to dump aki

That's like saying Taiga got btfo in Toradora any time after she and Ryuujji spent the night together in the Christmas arc.

That doesn't give her the righty to treat her like shit, and it's not just her she treated badly either she was just an all around asshole that really needed to be put in her place. Fuck her

Aki is more popular. Stay mad, cancerous Yoshinofag.

fpbp

Fuck off chubbychasing homos

Looks like leddit just woke up.

This.

It's fucking disgusting to see situations like Aki and Yoshino's families happening in the present day. All talk of Yoshino being a servant is worthless because it's not about contracts, she was BORN into her role as a servant, as an inferior. There's no FREEDOM in that.

>mfw Masamune rescues her.

It means that Masamune is afraid of relationships due to the trauma he suffered as a kid.
He has fun with Maid because he views her as a close friend rather than as a romantic partner

This is the same reason why he got hives when Neko was hitting on him in the previous chapter before this one

>chubbychasing homos
But that is literally Aki

Funny, since the threads were dead until this chapter hinted at someone else being the winner.

>chubbychasing homos
>says the Akitard

Based Akibro
Fuck Maid, not even the slut that is Neko is this bad.

>spoiled but ignorant mischief and childish selfishness in a master and servant relationship
>cunt
Take a chill pill. Aside from minor grumbling, Yoshino doesn't actually dislike Aki. You are projecting.

>Boohoo
Maidfags everyone

She's honestly annoying.
Hate how she hides her past to Masamune yet she expects to win him over.

It is a shounen series because it runs in a magazine that caters to that demographic, ignorant faggot.

>All this time passed and she never apologized
>instead she was planning on hiding it forever
Maid is truly the worst

>She's also the one that got the 2 MCs together again.
She only got lucky Masamune showed up
She's a coward who hid the truth from Aki for 8 years. She never even apologized.

You cannot defend this.

>samefagging this hard

>why she helped masamune even though she knew he just want to dump aki
She would let Masamune know the truth anyway so he would no longer hate Aki and want to reject her. But Masamune figured out everything on his own so.

She was 5 years old and he was the last thing she had left you retard.

it's the underage nisekoifag who autistically replies to every post insulting his waifu. He's been doing it since the anime aired

And, so? Julie is most popular but AD threads are dead. Nobody cares if Lilith took lead for a short period of time nor would anyone not retarded make a huge about it because she still won't win. Yoshinofags were relatively dead until now and should have stayed dead. But now Yoshinofags are cancer and going to get BTFO so hard in the end.

t.paranoid Yoshinocuck.

It's contrarian faggots man. They love shit for the sake of it being different because they love being special snowflakes.

I disagree with this completely though
>The maid has the best character design
Maid has a terrible unappealing design
Aki, Neko, Lolimom, Imouto etc. all have better designs

Oh, the Akitards have arrived at last!

No, Akifag. You are the cancer, as always.

>Love
>reason
This is fucking stupid
It's not the reason why Neko is shit anyways. The reason she's shit is because she's pathetic and hides things from Masamune constantly(such as her entire past) and at the same time she claims to love him.

She's the opposite of Marika. She doesn't hide her illness but she completely hides her past whereas Marika was very open about pretty much anything about her past and the only stuff she hid was how serious the illness was and her mommy issues.

It's understanable if she hates only him to death, But the other guys are irrelevant and the only thing they share with him is just gender, being a cunt to them is inexcuable. I can also understand if she hated every boy when she was a child because she hadn't been matured enough, but until now why is she still having that childish thought?

>80% of the story is devoted and centered around developing Aki x Masamune with success
>Yoshino was nowhere in the race and ultimately shipped them too
>author follows Nisekoi to milk the series more by creating new problems for the main lead couple
>Maid suddenly gets one chapter that raised a flag but also cancelled it when MC regretted his words
>Maidfags treat it like a holy grail and loudly circlejerk to create noise claiming Maid won!
The absolute state of Maidfags.

I am quite sure I've seen one of akifags in other series threads. His style is familiar.

That's all an act though. Aki is too afraid of getting hurt to get close to people.
She is too pure for this world.

This
It disgusts me that people even dare to compare an animal like meido to a princess like aki

Tumblrwhale kill yourself

[X] THK
[ ] LRD
[X] Delusional Yoshinofags
[X] Aki defenders
[X] Harem-loving normalfag autist
[ ] ACK
Quick, start calling Yoshino an oppai loli to summon LRD.