AUSTRALIA YES!

AUSTRALIA YES!

>Asylum for white South African farmers REJECTED.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/south-africa-peter-duttons-white-farmer-comments-anger-pretoria/news-story/a6a48505f72dabf517e961efa58242be

Attached: IMG_0256.jpg (650x488, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/south-africa-peter-duttons-white-farmer-comments-anger-pretoria/news-story/a6a48505f72dabf517e961efa58242be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1518534681730.jpg (1070x749, 407K)

How did South Africans lose to THIS?

Attached: San_bushmen_975c249a-cf69-43ab-b00d-e70f3a19f507.png (960x640, 342K)

>Newly sworn in South African president Cyril Ramaphosa has made land expropriation a key pillar of his policy platform after taking over from ousted PM Jacob Zuma earlier last month.

mmmmmh I wonder....

Attached: 1521070417696.png (982x998, 456K)

Anglo is a mistake, pussy to the bone.

Fuck this gay earth

That's not what the article says

>SOUTH Africa has demanded that Australia retract comments that suggested white farmers deserved protection from a “civilised country”.
This Nigger cant shut the fuck up, dont mess with big bro or we will drop one of these on his coon head.

Attached: nz icbm.jpg (650x370, 76K)

Great
Then they'll have no choice, but to stay and slaughter niggers.

Remember if you run from your enemy they win

They didn’t lose in war, they lost in politics. Also those are khoisan

Not long before another Dylan Roof incident, only in a synagogue. Those Jews have been BEGGING for it.

I'm not that surprised black peoples have a long history of genocides and hostility to others more so than any other people in the world I don't know why anyone gave them power

democracy

> Greens Leader Richard Di Natale has accused Peter Dutton of trying to revive the White Australia policy after his comments about white farmers: "the bloke is an out and out racist" #auspol @politicsabc — Jane Norman (@janeenorman) March 16, 2018

The Eternal Leftard exposed

Attached: Richard Di Natale.jpg (474x284, 25K)

They did not lose to them. Those are the actual indigenous of South Africa, who also suffered and still suffer at the hand of the bantu savages.

Why is this so hard? If you're white in South Africa just shoot every nigger you see. And don't go out at night.

Actually they lose to stupidity since they were the one to hand over the government to the idiotic black populist

I swear to fucking god, our government are a bunch of pussy ass fucking cunts. I fucking hate the greens. They're the worst.

Fuck, am I mad right now. Literally being murdered in that country, while they are a minority. The government has even stated they will forcefully take their land, and we're being told it's "Okay"?
Bull fucking shit.

Fucking cunts. Fuck this shit government. Why do we allow these cunts?

Khoisan > Bantu

Good to know you have our back

Attached: kiwi-tank.jpg (700x554, 66K)

A nig is a nig, why does it matter what fancy name he uses?

Needs more dakka

Forget the jews, if there is a day of the rope self hating whites will be the first to go

>that goddamn nose
>(((white name)))

fucking chameleons

Attached: 1515343229750.jpg (411x283, 12K)

>ID: JudUe
>that pic
What did they mean by this?

Of course NZ finds a way to make ballistic tests aesthetic

Well it's official: Existing while white is racist. You have to let yourself be raped and brutally murdered by blacks to become a good anti-racist.

>(((democracy)))
This.

How long is your snout, Mr. Hebrew?

Bantu =/= Khoisan.

>Forget the Jews
Wtf do you think brainwashed those whites to self-hate? Neck yourself kike.
Jews Die First. Always. In every situation.

Where in the article does it say asylum was rejected?
It only says South Africa is butthurt...

You're retarded. The San people diverged from the other human populations some 200,000 years ago. Leave it to a dumb american to divide people based on the colour of their skin alone. What happened to Sup Forums's mantra that race isn't just skin deep?

Fucking retarded trailer trash.

What i dont get, is how hard could it be for the white SAs to capture the politicians sons and castrate them? Find their wives and rape to death? Are white south africans literally so cucked they wont even try to fight back?

Why have we never pushed a Big Nose, Little Dick meme?

They are mixed by now.

Attached: san people.png (565x469, 212K)

>news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/south-africa-peter-duttons-white-farmer-comments-anger-pretoria/news-story/a6a48505f72dabf517e961efa58242be
Where does it say it's rejected?

Anglos are fuckin pussies.
They're stupid and faggy, the world needs better people than these anglo fags.

You are always making this same stupid post, STOP, you know those are Koi/San bushmen, people who were actually allied to the white Boers and protected by them against the Zulus who were exterminating them.

But more people came out today supporting Dutton's remarks? We just need someone to challenge for the leadership now who isn't a limpdick like Turnbull.

Attached: fidget-thinker.gif (320x320, 240K)

It appears that way desu. Let's this be a lesson to us all. Fight or die.

(((democracy))) in action. whites in america will suffer the same faith once the mexicans and blacks outnumber us

I was born with two assholes

Because you're a bunch of lazy shrimps. Can I have your job?

Why did they want to go to another anglo shithole anyway? The same shit will happen in every anglo nation in 100 years.

You can't simply say 'we will give south africans asylum status but only WHITE south africans'. This can't be unironically formulated in a document in post WW2 world.

Thanks Hitler you retard.

Blacks and Mexicans hate each other more than they hate whites.

>fighting a 1on10 fight while most of the world roots for the niggers, and if they dare to do anything they'll send in (((UN))) troops
Nah, that country is lost.

Sure you can, they're being targeted for genocide by the black south Africans. What sense does it make to import both and bring the war to your country?

Yeah like fuck, the next step is military intervention.

It's raycis. You can't have raycis laws.

South Africa targeted whites specifically. He's targeting whites specifically for asylum.

Idiot.

I'd fight 1 to 1,000. Numbers are meaningless. Take out the infrastructure and the niggers will eat each other.

>news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/south-africa-peter-duttons-white-farmer-comments-anger-pretoria/news-story/a6a48505f72dabf517e961efa58242be

The controversy is great for Peter Dutton.

Really energizes his base and expands the influence of the right in the Liberal party.

The greens coming out against him and calling it racist and a regression to white Australia policy is even better.

This is getting a lot of oxygen on Australian TV and radio, fencer sitters and moderates are waking up to the double standards and anti-white agenda, and the unconscious nativism bubbling under the surface is starting rise up into day to day life.

We can define them as Afrikaans or just say it's open to all S.A. citizens who can prove they're being persecuted and then only let whites through that process. Nice digits, Borat.

You're the idiot. Kikes made it impossible to pass laws that benefit whites only.

If any nationality, creed or religion is being targeted than they can be considered for refugee status.

Again, the (((powers that be))) will interfere and guarantee that the whites lose. Just get the fuck out of there. It's not worth it anyway, the place is full of niggers.

So in a few years, after the death of thousands white SA farmers, Australian politicians who were against saving those farmers have to explain themselves. Good luck winning elections.

I blame Elon Musk for everything. That nigger is wasting billions trying to shoot his heavy load into space instead of building nigger killing terminators to help out his people in SA. What a waste of a meat suit.

>We can define them as Afrikaans or just say it's open to all S.A. citizens who can prove they're being persecuted and then only let whites through that process.
Exactly and then you'll have african niggers sucking off the gibs teat right where you live because processing them takes time. How many niggers do you think are claiming in Germoney that they're from Syria? Many mother fucking niggers.

Yes white people need to see their countries leave these white South Africans to die. They need to see how the mainstream media ignore the death and toture of innocent white farmers and how leftists and minority activists revel in it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-103342.jpg (1080x1889, 588K)

Genocide Kikes worldwide when?

Do you think she got BLACKED when their farm has been raided?

Attached: images.jpg (249x202, 8K)

I unironically want to tie every greens member in australia to a tree in tazzie and send it through one of the pulp mills they decommissioned

Just throw them down the well.

These people are globalist traitors and their electoral power is diminishing, not as fast as I would like but it is slowly going away.

We process them in S.A. mate. If they can prove they're being persecuted, they get a free plane ticket to Perth. If not, then they fuck off out of the Australian embassy as fast as their black legs can carry them.

Checked and spot on.

Attached: 46b45b803ed067afd3711c97398c7f6a396a2628.jpg (255x231, 13K)

Duttons better than tones.

Trips of truth. SA is literally on the bottom of the nigger pile. It's a shame it had to end like this, but maybe this will start the spark to ignite the race war.

not true. the jew uses its media to attack whitey 24/7. recently illegal beaners shot up white cops same as black lives matter.

>Lisa Anderson-Levy
Oh man, it's a nigger-Jew. The final boss.

Fuck elections, Hans. Something like 30,000 white South Africans have been murdered over the decades in SA and nobody gives a shit about it in any Western nation's election cycle. We need a global overthrow of democracy and the reintroduction of Prussian-style militant monarchism.

this cuck wants to bring refugees in by the millions but when they are white he doesnt want them? truly shows his colours

>leftypol response
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: lol.jpg (1489x645, 264K)

So tolerant

White liberals are the worst. At least jews fuck over whites to help their own people. White liberal pigs do it for their own narcissistic reasons.

Leftists gave them guns and took them away from white people.

UN would already have sent troops in if the races were reversed, no doubt

It'll just be another rhodesia, ignored by the bulk of the public.
We need to save those people.

desu, white South Africans are probably the closest thing niggers of the white race, super arrogant gibsmedats that think they're hot shit for living in SA, even argentinians are better, you dodged a bullet Straya

Looks like bait, look all the (yous )

It doesn't say that, moron.

Afrikaners, welcome to Russia. I was in Namibia and SAR, your are alike rooskies. We have no nogs in a here.

Attached: bread-and-salt-welcome.jpg (682x1023, 75K)

>Hope it happens
I hope it happens to you too, faggot mutt.

Typical /leftypol/ going full idpol and anti white to the core

Good. Cops are nothing but thug enforcers and revenue generators for the pedophile elite. Doesn't change the fact that blacks and Mexican hate each other.

White leftists do it because they're traitors, and they think they'll be rewarded for their treason by the out-group. Obviously that isn't true and there's a trillion tons of evidence to prove it, but still, they try.

It's not rejected you Paki cunt, it's only the ANC slamming them, please grow a beard.

Just wanted to share with my fellow ausbros and potential saffabros to provide hope

This is my sister (26) and her Saffa partner, with their newborn baby. His family emigrated here in 07, and they're based as fuck.

Really fucking happy to have these guys in my extended family. So fucking glad my sister didn't get blacked. Blonde haired blue eyed babby.

You can do it anons

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (535x852, 272K)

I agree. But really, anything's better at this stage.

Also, the sooner we can give the boot to that fat dyke who's our minister for defence, the better.

period the end plus infinity.
leftypol BTFO

I just realized he looks like a black Dutton

good thing the asylum isnt being offered to the nigger government, but to the whites

FKN A my man, that kid is going up grade A. White Christian with a baseness of 10.

Congrats to your sister and your brother in law. Good on you guys.

I give you $5000 for that baby. Deal?

Cute little French/Dutch/German mongrel mutt, fuck I love being South African. Congrats my dude.

Witnessed, the baby of truth and numbers.

read the article OP is not telling the truth, this rejection comes from the south african dindus rejecting there is a problem there, not your gov

It doesn't ops just paraphrasing from jewnatali and the sa govt

The article is pretty pro white as well

Looks like we're going to have to do this ourselves.

Attached: forgotten colonies.jpg (1299x643, 480K)