Where do you meet trad qts?

Where do you meet trad qts?

Attached: 1521209285117.jpg (1080x1080, 1.02M)

>6-8 hits on the circle indicating NO training necessary
>so many hits on the YES portion that you can't readily surmise that she is retarded

>practicing on paper with a .22

>Texas

At church you heathen.

she's a terrible shot, jesus

South Carolina

Why does it have a blue circle that says NO where the heart is supposed to be?
Belly shots only? Head shots seem okay too.

the people that say church doesn't work aren't religious or just flat out can't even be arsed to try

>that inbred horseface
>qt

pick one and only one.

Cool jealousy meatflaps

Liquor store

at health related university courses
t. chad

can i apply for visa to USA please and buy a small holding and go to church and meet beautiful people or is it all a myth

you don't, you make one by acting like a man and elevating your girl to womanhood.

It asks if you need training. If you can consistently hit that blue circle, the answer is no. If you hit around it, the answer is yes.

>aiming for the heart is "no training needed
>aiming the largest portion of the body that also contains vital organs is "training needed"
This is the mentality that gets people killed.

those are from a 9 you dork. of course, if it was from a 45 there wouldn't be any paper left :^)

not lurking /pol

no no, you don't get it. You're supposed to aim for the extremities so you can non-lethally stop and apprehend the suspect

NO, as in if you hit here, you don't need training, you dunce.

I dated a supposedly redpilled chick who frequents Sup Forums. She turned out to be a psychopathic whore. Draw your own conclusions.

Attached: 1507210548023.png (600x600, 143K)

>tfw no ashton birdie gf

Attached: ashtonsadpepe.jpg (960x960, 127K)

You don't

In my experience, South Africa, more specifically Pretoria, Midrand, Western Joburg suburbs, and rural towns in the Free State.

If you have the means, buy a farm in SA, learn Afrikaans and apply to be on the show Boer Soek n Vrou then let the qts come to you.

Attached: boersoeknvrou.jpg (463x289, 21K)

>the state of you

Attached: 1521210803965.jpg (960x960, 134K)

Been under a rock the last few months?

Be attractive and clean.
Go to church youth groups.
If you're not autistic this is the best place to meet trad girls.

Have lived an interesting life helps, also keep in mind church girls are practically medieval culturally. I'm 24 my qt trad red head is 18, a terrible kisser and gets excited just from having my hands around her back waist.

Attached: 1512594296477.jpg (615x914, 129K)

iktf

Attached: 1521211061803.jpg (726x733, 64K)

>le controlled op roastie

She's the genuine article.

I've met more trad girls who are agnostic or atheist than women of value who go to church. Fact is that many church women use the "Jesus forgives" as an excuse for all of their degenerate behavior.
Yes there are a ton of traditional women in church, I'm not denying that, and the percent probably does line up in their favor, but those women are quickly married and you never see them out dating.
Unless you're there and grabbing them early and marrying them quickly, you're not going to find a traditional girl at church, you're just not.
Now, to my other point, agnostic and atheist trad girls are definitely rare, they're a minority in that group for sure, I'm just saying that the argument that trad girls are in church on Sundays is a lie if you're talking about finding women to date and marry. Unless you got a virgin from the church and married them right away, you're not going to find any good prospects in a church. You're better off being picky, taking your time and searching for an actual trad girl whoever you can (yes even dating sites).