Boruto Episode 16

What's with the Mitsuki?
One user thinks that there is a plot related reason for all that homolust:
>Pretty sure Mitsuki is kinda like a parasitic plant. He feeds off Boruto's chakra just by hanging around him.
>That's why he keeps hanging around him and looking out for him. That's also why he doesn't need food.
>Moreover this episode kinda confirmed it. Shizuma meant to send Samehada on Boruto, yet Samehada instantly latched on Mitsuki. >Even though Mitsuki at that time just had all his chakra sucked out of him, so it can't have been disobeying and going for quantity.
>Samehada just got confused because Mitsuki and Boruto have the same chakra.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amiami_figure/status/925568023972343809
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>episode 16

>episode 16
don't you mean 31?

I'm glad this arc is over. Kagura was an awful character and the villains were lame as hell. I know this word has controversial air here, but this whole arc felt like filler. I'm looking forward souvenir episode instead.

>is he absorbing chakra from Boruto? To what end?
To live. Mitsuki doesn't eat, he doesn't sleep either. He has to get his energy from somewhere

>episode 16
fuck meant episode 31

God, the OP's are such fucking retards.

kek user
But at least the mod might not find the thread thanks to your screwing up. One can dream.

>reason for all that homolust
Just read his oneshot. Orochimaru doesn't want Mitsuki to be like him. He wants him to become the light, but realize that Mitsuki remains his spawn and won't be able to be the light on his own.
The Sun/Moon thing here is just a methapore for Boruto staying at Mitsuki's side and be his light so he can himself reflect it. It was just wishful thinking on Orochimaru's part. If it would have fail, he would start it all over again and put something else into the scroll like he did 5 times prior.
He just lucky that Boruto turns out to match with Mitsuki so now they stick together. Plus they grew attached.

>One user thinks that there is a plot related reason for all that homolust:
Make that 2 anons. I'm latching on to this theory until proven otherwise.

Is it was the case, boruto would notice. Plus Mitsuki was fine before meeting him, he still had ton of chakra

I'd also add it explains why Boruto can copy Mitsuki's jutsus effortlessly.
>wind + electricity chakra nature
The fact they both have this nature is too convenient to be coincidental.

I want to make love with these 4

Mitsuki could have been fed by Orochimaru's IV drips of chakra all his life for all you know.

In the Naruto world people have no sense of boundaries as long as you consider someone your best friend. Naruto stalked Sasuke for years, even after being brutally rebuffed countless times. It's essentially the same thing between Mitsuki and Boruto. But the only difference is that Mitsuki is aware of how powerful that bond is (like that of the sun&moon)

Why is Boruto better at this point than Borutos dad in OG series? He's a great character if we compare both.
Also someone post the legendary BORUTOOO STREEEAAMMUUUU!!!!

Dat short legs from Naruto

Burrito is pretty much the worst young character of the show

>Is it was the case, boruto would notice
How do you know he didn't notice anything? That scene on the boat at night showed Boruto knows Mitsuki has secrets he doesn't want to tell and he respects that.

Boruto's dad couldn't control his chakra properly, because of the seal that was placed on him, and Narutu didn't have anyone to teach him anything.
He fought on pure instinct, and stamina.

I didn't interpret it that way. To me "figured as much" just sounds like "yeah we know you're a weirdo"

>I didn't interpret it that way. To me "figured as much" just sounds like "yeah we know you're a weirdo"
That's the same thing really imo.

No there's a huge difference between thinking someone is a weird freak and thinking they're mysterious geniuses

>Is it was the case, boruto would notice.
see
>How do you know he didn't notice anything?
Bort seems like the type to not care, or just let it happen since it's beneficial to Mitsuki in some form. Bort's very intuitive, and handles some situations like a rational, but naive adult.

>sasuke could take on everyone solo
The absolute state of the current generation.

Sarada could fucking wreck him at this point. The stupid faggot couldn't use his Sharingan again until he met Haku.
Sarada is still a couple months shy of graduating.

>my father put a picture of a guy in a treasure box after making me undergo emotional and psychological torture, that makes it a legit reason to lust after him in a no homo way, no homo
I suppose I should put it past Kishimoto just because it's retarded, but that doesn't make you suggesting it any less so.

You think? The line between the two is pretty fine for me but okay, I guess that's subjective.

i suppose *i shouldn't

100% Mitsuky is best fucking character in Boruto. Pleaseeeee give us more of this killer.
Just look at him!

Hypothetically, if Boruto wanted to get married, do you guys think Naruto would bring a picture of Obito at the wedding?

mitsukis name is related to the moon. and boruto is his sun. there's no surviving moon without a sun.

mitsuki was created in shitty darkness. just look at past orochimaru hideouts etc. he was bred in darkness. is curious and has decency. not exactly an abomination.
but he can be somewhat a normal person if he clings onto a sun. which is what the moon does.

without the sun the moon dies. the moon is related to darkness while the sun illuminates it's path. no sun equals no moon.

no boruto means no mitsuki. he'd just be another orochimaru pawn bitch bred in darkness and wind up an abomination, edgy faggot failure.

mitsuki and iwabe are probably the only things enjoyable about boruto.

my guess he has otsotsuki genes, orochimaru genes, capable of a natural sage mode with curse mark etc. raised by a psycopath and wants to walk his own path and requires his sun to keep him balanced and walk in the light.

his name is related to the moon after all and his talk about finding his sun and latching on to boruto as he has. naming him his sun and pretty much behaving as his bound henchmen. trained as a bad ass but overall seeking to walk in borutos light. bound and orbiting his sun. keeping him from being some broken sound ninja, bred in darkness underground faggot raised by a psycopath orochimaru.

he needs boruto if he's going to try to be normal and descent. and requires him so he can walk his own path.

no sun equals no stable moon.

>homolust
He can't stop the keikaku

agreed he's the only character I like. I wish they gave him orochimarus eyes though

>nobody caried Mitsuki back
rude

I love how Sarada just popped back like "Yeah I had to take care of a few things."

Snek slithered home like a good snek. Ugh i love him so much.

>He can't stop the keikaku
Hizashi's or Kishimoto's?

Snek is the cutest.

Without the sun the moon dies? No sun equals no moon? What have you been smoking?

Snek is purely the best in Boruto
Look at him. Look at his power.

The moon has no light of its own, it merely reflects the light of the sun. If there is no sun, then the moon stops shining and disappears.
It's a pottery metaphor you boorish swine.

>Forgot to bring his precious sister a souvenir from his field trip and failed to protect her smile

Boruto confirmed worst MC 2017

He has Orochimaru's eyes, just not his pupils.

Duh. The post is just so badly written and autistic, though. Clearly smoking something.

Your fault for giving attention to an autistic post without capitalization.

embarrassing

Boruto is Minato-tier genius.

Why is Naruto a retard compared to them?

>do you guys think Naruto would bring a picture of Obito at the wedding
Well, someone has to be his best man. Who better than the coolest?

That sure would be weird, but considering he has Hashirama cells it doesn't seem as unlikely as you might think.

Really makes you think. Where did Orochimaru get the DNA for Mitsuki anyway?

He was. He was grown in a tube.

How strong is Mitsuki exactly? Jonin level? As strong as say someone like Guy with no gates or sharinganless Kakashi?

i thought it WAS filler.

It wasn't that bad imo though, kagura was shitty but the fights were decent at least

>boruto is my sun
>suns feed plants

MYTH CONFIRMED

Guy no gates would whoop Mitsuki's ass up and down the block

he got his mom's brains

Guy with no gates was as trash as a no sharingan kakashi, meaning not very strong. This kid could probably solo both.

Bad parenting

Difficult to say. He had real trouble fighting Shizuma and Awakened Samehada, which means he's probably around low Jonin-tier without SM. Kind of like kid Kakashi.

Mitsuki couldn't even dispatch Shizuma by himself.

To be fair,Mitsuki had no idea that Samehada could drain his chakra and that was why he got wrecked.

I knew that Boruto wouldn't lose this fight.

>Salad only gets cheap looking Filipino sweatshop animation
Appropriate for a cheap looking Filipino whore

Wew

this ep was really fucking gay

But this happened so you're wrong

the whole twin sword bullshit was too homo

think that was a janitor?

twitter.com/amiami_figure/status/925568023972343809
>yfw best girl made it

BURRITO STREEEEAAAAAMMMUUUUU!!!!!!!
Why is he so cool?

Not sure, but for whatever reason idiots are still getting threads nuked by linking to new threads, which was specifically mentioned in the sticky from a while back as being against the guidelines
>Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats. Avoid chaining threads, copy-pasting OPs, backlinks, and the like.

he reminds me of part 1 sausage a lot

So, is the 6 mist jobbers going to be imprisoned? I really hope they don't just get a slap on the wrist.

anime is canon retard

Sumire could have EASILY been allowed to fight the sewing girl in an area surrounded by water so she could show off her true skills. Confirmation that SP are biased Saladfags.

I agree, I loved everything about the anime until not Kisame appeared. What a waste of time. I skipped through most of the arc because of that.

(You) should try harder next time

Sarada could've easily been relevant in the Ghost arc and yet still she was mostly ignored.

SP ignored her to focus on other characters like Sumire and Mitsuki because her introductory arc already existed and would be adptated in due time, namely Gaiden.

>kagura was shitty but the fights were decent at least
>a bunch of edgy teens awkwardly slapping each other is decent

>Really makes you think. Where did Orochimaru get the DNA for Mitsuki anyway?
You know where

/Idle/ like sumi

>Still no webm of BORUTO SUTUREAMU
I swear I'll learn how to make one someday

>WAR IS FUN

ow the edge

How many boys does Boruto have in his harem now?

I only know how to gif
I cry

That was purely psychological though? Sasuke's had his sharingan since 6 but his brain tumor prevented him from using it.

Sarada's a female whom by definition are more emotional than men, the sharingan feeds on emotion so its literally MUH VAGINA.

what the fuck? since when was boruto such a shit onii-chan?
well, atleast we finally get a hima episode

Why is Mitsuki being a fucking idiot with his sage mode. At this point I feel like he probably can't use it willingly and the one-shot was just his awakening.

Same crap with Naruto's Kyuubi form against Haku was way more powerful when he was in the forest.

It either depletes a lot of chakra or SP is just simply no using it until his one-shot is adapted.

has Boruto surpassed Naruto in being gay?

>Sage Mode Depletes a lot of chakra.

Kind of defeats the purpose of it being Sage Mode then doesn't it. It should be Natural energy.

The activation and use should be cost-free. And i get from a writing standpoint why he can't use it but I feel like once he does they are going to explain it with some "HES PERFECTED IT" crap to cover it.

The character or series?
Character no
Series maybe
Instead of Bort lusting over his sauskay we have Orochimarus son lusting over Bort.

It's probably not conventional Sage Mode. It looks like a weird fusion with the chakra cloak. It in other words: it's defective.

SAKURA COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN MORE RELEVANT IN NARUTO, BUT SP ARE BIASED HINATAFAGS
t. tumblrfag

Nah pic related is the gayest thing he did.

Was Shizuma gay?

Sage Mode is just natural energy, it's not suppose to have a specific look. It's appearance is based on where you learn it.

Tenseigan chakra mode is natural energy. Also KCM has natural energy so much it turns zetsu into trees.

No, call me crazy but I'm starting to think all the characters are straight. I also have a sneaking suspicion its a show for children.

All these niggas out here having parties and talking about friendship and mitsuki's the only one taking this shit seriously