Britain Hate Thread, FUCK BRITAIN!

I fucking despise Britain, they're own LITTLE GIRLS are being raped by pakistani beasts, yet they do nothing.

Acid attacks, rape, murder and the police in Britain are more concerned with kitchen knives, justified arguments against Islam and mass immigration.

They are truly a nation and people to be despised, the Anglo was always cowardly, i'm starting to believe it was truly the Irish and Scots soldiers building the Empire not the average Anglo.

Attached: cuck.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4n8oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Empire (run by Rothschild) is foreign policy like Balir invading Iraq
Acid attacks, rape, murder and the police in Britain are domestic policy don't confuse the 2

Attached: 1520629210815.png (2732x2048, 366K)

dailymotion.com/video/x4n8oc
British man gets btfo'd by some dirty old paki man and some we wuz sheboons
in the meantime his "little princess" is in the back of a taxi somewhere getting curryfied
Jerusalem!

Attached: _20180316_145755.jpg (372x309, 22K)

their* own LITTLE GIRLS are being raped
ftfy

Other than that, I agree with you 100%. Britain was always biggest sanctuary for jews. Rothchilds are literally rank above queen and royal family. Israel is literally private ownership of Rothchilds, and they are in Britain. Nuking bongistan would solve a lot of problems.

If you want to do some hating, the MP (Congresswoman, for Americans) for the area where this happened has tweeted out a list of people who advised the government not to investigate even though she asked the government for an investigation.

Would be a shame if someone found these guys.

Attached: imp.jpg (575x1024, 46K)

You think this is the fault of the public? what would you do in this situation?

post yfw based russia nuked Britcucksitan

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Attached: kier-orgasm-face.jpg (560x830, 59K)

The pathetic thing about the brits is that I feel that a ton of them know what is going on, but they are just too big of fucking pussies to do anything.

Attached: uk police.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

ATTENTION ALL RETARDS
the shills are trying too make us fight so just ignore these threads ffs

Attached: 1521155960599s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

By a poo or a chink this time?
I give a massive shit. But I don't leave it steaming on the floor.

This is John-Paul Campion, West Mercia Police & Crime Commissioner and one of the signatories of the document saying no investigation into Telford rape gangs was needed.

He was an instrumental figure in the cover-up.

Attached: camp.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>soyboy beard

every fucking time

The question is, will anything be done about this greasy Switch-loving homo?

Fuck off Ahmed.

Attached: 1521082355829.png (650x2148, 1008K)

Attached: BongLeader.gif (720x406, 3.97M)

He surely had his share of it. This is why he shut it down

This. They're in on it.

lets solve the problem instead of doing fucking nothing you ass wipe

Attached: 1520192135344s.jpg (250x175, 6K)

>That soulless gaze
I'll bet a million pounds he's a faggot

ill wait

Attached: grievous.gif (400x215, 466K)

Reminder:
Celts > Anglos

Attached: ddd.jpg (1775x852, 1.22M)

Knowing the English he'll probably be giving a medal.

hello ivan,

trying some divide and conquer again?

stop exporting your degenerates Britain!!!

Attached: halfpoo.jpg (610x965, 266K)

Why is this neckbeard trumptard obessed with Britain? Doesn't this idiot know that France and Germany are way worse.

>lets solve the problem
That is up to the Russians and when they decide to nuke your Caliphate.

Attached: 1507754611184.jpg (962x723, 430K)

Nuking you shits would solve a lot as well.

says the batshit crazy swede... kek

NUKE UK NOW

Attached: 1518366206217.png (367x458, 196K)

europe is eating itself thanks to the EU. Every country in Europe has two governments. Their own and then the EU. Talk about big government you guys are fucked.

Attached: differnt.gif (400x168, 197K)

True, what can you do. You voluntarily disarmed yourselves. Whether you did personally, I don't care. I'll still judge you as a collective, since that's what we're hating right now. The collective.

We have 6, 7 if you count EU

Does anyone have that British police car being still until someone tweets about islam template?

Going to the square to protest would be the bare minimum, and you don't do even that
Niggers destroys neighbourhoods for a t-shirt and you only whine even on Sup Forums
You understand what's the problem? That every non-English understands that they can do ANYTHING they like with your people, because you don't protect it like EVERY other ethnic group in the world does.

Kek the entire FN leadership would be in prison in UK for crimes against the "ethnic peace" or something like that
The fact that demographically UK is better than France or Sweden only means that UK surrendered even before the risk of a muslim uprising. The white flag meme should be for them

It's like all the shit they foisted on the world at the behest of their jew masters is now being turned on them in their turn BY THEIR OWN HAND. hahahaha