How white is Great Britain?

Serious question. Is it as bad as Sup Forums say?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Great_Britain_(1707-1800).svg.png (2000x1200, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
dailymotion.com/video/x4n8oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:/

If only you knew how bad things are user.

Attached: 1496551133032.jpg (400x224, 16K)

depends where you are in Britain desu

I feel bad for Nigels. Not only are their women ugly as hell but now also they get cucked real hard.

Brown enough no one calls it "Great" Britain anymore.

Scotland here, never seen a black irl. Knew one family of pakis who used to own a corner shop and they were pretty ok

This is just white British. About half of those who aren't "white British" are "white other".

Attached: UK rac.png (5080x4980, 3.09M)

England is 78%,will drop to 48% by mid 21th century tho.
London is less than 40%

Attached: East London school children.jpg (1024x586, 138K)

Are you from Highland?

Incorrect. England is 79% white British, but 85% white overall.

Attached: 1521211149996.jpg (284x331, 24K)

diversity is their strength

Wallah kussumak ya sharmoot!

Mawt alamreeka
Mawt Israel
Allahu Akbar
La ilaha ill Allah

Also satanic trips czeched

Ps. Hope this posts with my UK sim and not my HK otherwise I'll look silly

I envy you Scots and Welshmen. Your countries are untouched outside of your capital cities. I'd move to snow-white Wales but they seem like they hate Anglos. I don't want my house burnt down by Plaid Cymru twats. Are Scots welcoming?

It's dead but no one here can explain why without sprouting Sup Forums memes and the sad factor is that had any of these mongs been given absolute authority in a timely enough fashion to make a difference, Britain would still die because their only solutions are more Sup Forums memes.

There's more than demographic change at play. Somebody already posted the 2011 census statistics. By 2021, it'd have increased by double.

>666
Bong here
In the countryside you never see any non whites of any kind, and even in the sub rural and suburban areas it's rare to see any.
I saw about 20 different blacks in my old area over my entire life time.
Now most of the non whites are in the major cities like london which is 40% white.
Where you can easily see a huge amount of blacks and such.
Pakis too mostly in cities.
So yeah. It's really fucking bad in the cities, but the cities are only a small portion of the UK and not the majority at all.
Most of the UK is white. the countryside is 99% white.
Nuke the cities and it would solve literally every problem we have.

Britain's not going to "die", it's just going to be on life support, like most of Europe eventually.

Most welsh have Anglo blood. I was born here. So were my parents. My grand parents (on both sides) were English. We don't mind you lot

Attached: 1521561149996.png (285x342, 199K)

About 70% now realistically and plummeting.

>Are Scots welcoming

Getty fuck, we're full

Britain died generations before you were born. Any LARPtard solutions like civil war or a genocide will never happen, or if they do, won't work out in-favour of us. Destabilised state is arguably the only way this could get any worse.

Checked. And they're better off than us.

Attached: IMG_5833.png (225x225, 10K)

My cousin lives in Wales and he had a rock thrown through his window with something in Welsh on it.
>most Welsh have Anglo blood
I doubt this, maybe in Cardiff.

its fine. london and birmingham not so much

Demographic freefall is happening in the UK at a faster than the U.S. if that's all people care about.

Anyway I just wanted to make it clear that the cities like L0nd0n and the pics like this are NOT representative of the UK. Or at least England.
The overwhelming majority are 99% white.
My primary school had 500 kids and about 5 were non white, and there were no blacks.
etc just to give you an example.

Newport south wales, and Cardiff yes.

Same as this. I'm in central Glasgow every day for uni and that's the only time I see any black people. More Arabs than blacks and all the ones I've met have integrated fairly well. Some of the funniest guys I know are Arab.

And it's gotten to the point in wales where anyone white is looked upon favourably, even mainland Europeans. However, most Welsh hate shitskins

L O N D O N, Manchester and Birmingham are all blacked tier anywhere else (excluding Dover) is pretty much white utopia

I guess we're all fucked then

Attached: 1509594387258.jpg (1038x1024, 552K)

I'd like to move to Cardiff. You have really nice suburbs in Cardiff. I've visited a couple times and it seemed really safe and rather comfy for urban standards.

All of them Arabs and blacks are going to have 10 kids each and you're going to keep laughing at their jokes the more numerous they get, until you're the butt of the joke.

For generations.

Attached: 1520685557964.jpg (360x360, 17K)

The most you'll find is the occasional nigger and maybe paki family. But us whites are everywhere here

It's actually not, the UK is very white. If you doubt me go there and see for yourself. Much whiter than the US

Yeah, I've been through Grangetown mate. Seems like the only place in all of Wales infected by a significant degree.

The only way anyone could be surprised by the White British statistics is if they were idiotic enough to fall victim to Sup Forums memes and expected to get off the plane and see three attacks. Britain is beyond fucked.

This is true. It's unfortunate that our police allow the TINY minority of Muslims to do what they please and ruin it for everyone.

Obviously you wont see blacks walking around in the highlands or even Glasgow. Non whites are present, but in small enough numbers where they are not viewed as a threat, nor scheming exploitative bastards This is somewhat similar to the period around the industrial revolution when many eastern europeans, italians and jews were brought in to work the mines and to a lesser extent the services peripheral to the shipyards, The other now unique thing about glasgow and to a lesser extent edinburgh, the only two large cities is a very aggresive and large group of working class whites who will physically threaten anyone who attempts a hostile presence among them. there arent any no go areas for them. Theyll cull you if you think you can come north and play that game.

>TINY minority
pwooooooar, cheeky. highlight TINY me son, show em we dun have no problems 'ere. aye, em pakis are in control.

Attached: 1519326396676.png (485x443, 33K)

Well anyway, unless you move to some backwards village, us welsh will welcome any Brits.

You are super autistic. I see you write like that all over Sup Forums, it's cringey dude.
I'll make an effort to learn the language too.

Attached: British Demographics.jpg (1220x1030, 221K)

Brighton is surprisingly white considering being the gay capital of Europe, maybe that's why niggers/arabs stay away from it

Lel, that's not me you utter mongoloid. That's spill overs from Brit/pol/.

There's more to it than that alone, but basically.

Attached: 987985374985739845.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

It's a beautiful language. I never bothered to learn because I've always been more English. Due to close heritage to the place. Although it's good to be proud of your individual nation, I try to think bigger and go with the idea that we're all British and we're all white.

>this meme again
London is white-majority.

Attached: 5D3E7595-60F2-4F4C-8DD3-6050E687EADB.jpg (596x543, 248K)

Outside of the cities and it is almost 100% white. Dirtskins are human rats and congregate in cities like their rodent cousins.

I love how they say "Britain's Changing Face" as if to give some kind of fun, makeover-esque feel to it like it's just purely aesthetic, like they're getting a fun new look.

What it should say is "Britain's Ongoing Suicide".

>coping this fucking hard
Sad mong.

>"Britain's Ongoing Suicide".
Can't kill a dead man.

Sure in 2011 now it's 78% and droping.Too fast for you Muhammad

You only need to observe demographic trends starting in 1991 to get a feel for what the 2021 is going to look like.

It's true though.
Just because I'm not a blackpilled chubby poofter like you who moans about "muh Britain is lost" while on his bennies.

Provide the statistic showing it's 78%.

Only the major cities and a few counties. My county is 99.8% white and my nearest city (Liverpool) isn't very diverse at all. Most of the UK's migrant population congregate in their own little areas so you will see lots of pictures with only Muslims or blacks. It's better this way because they don't mix with us and they'll be easy to find if anything is to kick off. However, London is lost to the third world, I'll give it 20-40 years before it's in ruins.

We're not as bad as the frogs or the burgers.

Depends where you live in the UK.
The problem we have is a lot of immigrants have self segregated and essentially formed their own pseudo states.
On a map of the UK it seems there's only small pockets of non-whites, but these are highly concentrated areas that are growing rapidly.
5 years ago the suburb I live in was 7 miles away from the nearest Muslim community, that same community is within half a mile of us now. We constantly get spam post from property companies asking us if we're interested in selling our home and nearly all of have a muslim/arab as the contact.

There's a talk Brigitte Gabriel gives on what happened in Lebanon and it seems that's what's happening to the UK now.

When I try to talk to people about it, I get accused of racism. When I point out the difference that west indian, eastern european, other asians etc don't seem to be as aggressively colonizing us as muslims are, I get accused of islamaphobia instead.

Britain is whi--

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-105712.jpg (1362x2027, 1.05M)

>temporary demographic change will remain consistent forever
Muslim immigration has decreased to the point where more whites are coming over than non-whites.

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x773, 53K)

But you can sure defile a corpse

"""""twins"""""

census*

I'd love to see you with absolute power. You'd be fucked past the first day with no idea of how you could actually "save" Britain, but that'll never happen. Keep LARPing. In your pea-sized brain, if Britain isn't already dead, with mongs like you applying coping mechanisms like "london is still majority white" daily, it will be eventually.

>i-i-it'll stop any day now, i swear!

The countryside is white across most of England. Live in any small town in the South and it'll be 95+% white. Scotland is totally shit - it rains every other day and has 101% unemployment. Look at how pastey white they are...they have 800 hour sunlight a year.

Good point.

Are you serious? England is less white than Canada.

I'm clearly wasting my time with you, you only respond to statistics with condescending strawmen.

My county (Northumberland) is 99% white. ENGERLAND SAVED LADS. TIME TO WATCH THA FOOTY WITH NGUBU.

Since 2005 white migration is going down... Areas where poles and gypos moved in pre 2005 they're starting to go back because there's no work that isn't taken by Arabs and blacks

fpbp

Attached: 1521033917543.jpg (234x190, 10K)

In 2017 white immigration surpassed non-white immigration.

You have fuck all apart from statistics that can be used to disprove Sup Forums memes. I already know London is (WAS in 2011) majority white, I already know utter mongs on Sup Forums exaggerate as a staple of their humour and I already know """""teh countryside is white."

It means fuck all and you can't use those on me.

Zone 1 to 4 in London is a wasteland made up of foreign migrants, tourists and students. They keep closing down pubs or nightsclubs and building community centres, mosques or blocks of flats. Some areas are basically a foreign country with no british culture or relevance anymore. At least things are very segregated

>disprove Sup Forums memes
cringe.

Problem is their mostly eastern euros. They can be alight, but the vast majority are chav tier.

True but at least they aren't mass rape tier.

I'm sure you have a good source for that and also take into account that Arabs and blacks are breeding like rabbits

Can't be worse than "teh countryside is still white" and "london is still majority white in 2011."

Why do you show the pre-1801 flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
F

Better than being inbred and ignored like Finland...

Attached: every fucking time.png (642x844, 125K)

Better than idiotic memes about britain that trumptards parrot on Sup Forums.

Figures from the ONS.
>birth rate
The birth rate is declining with each generation. Also, white chavs breed like rabbits as well.

yes. Heathrow is THE worst airport I've been in

Because I doubt he pays too much attention to the flag... Don't blame him NI contributions to it is nothing really

I haven't actually been there in years, but I see Heathrow while passing through on flight transfers a lot and the staff is surprisingly brown

I tend to only post in the general threads now. All of Sup Forums is self righteous country versus country conflict but this absolute shit coping mechanism on behalf of people in here is mental.

Britain became an American colony post-1945 and that's when it fucking died.

***like most of the world...

Its turning black and very soon all whites will be gone
See video
dailymotion.com/video/x4n8oc

Attached: _20180316_145755.jpg (372x309, 22K)

>Britain became an American colony post-1945 and that's when it fucking died.

True, but stop being a loser blackpilled neckbeard and be optimistic. Sup Forums gives a hyperbole picture.

87%, native? bit lower. You can see it here >5
There was one in my secondary school and that was it.

All the people in this image have one thing in common; Welsh ancestry. Yes the Welsh are British but yanks think British = English so i feel the need to clarify.

Be optimistic about what? My county is 99% white. I could bury my head in the sand and spam pictures of castles and countrysides all day but there's fuck all left here.

I can't think of a single conceivable way, based in reality, in which Britain could be """saved""" by any metric.

don't worry, brexit will fix it

all the asians and africans will fly to mars soon after and britain will become great again

Why do not you fight for your land?