Louise Slaughter has passed away at 88 years old

Louise Slaughter has passed away at 88 years old.

democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2018/03/16/louise-slaughter-dies-congresswoman-house-representatives/431485002/

Attached: louise.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Just a day late for 3/15

Press s to spit on her grave

One of the most progressive members of the house of representatives.

>democrat
cant spell slaughter without laughter

On a side note, why is US politics infested with so many geriatrics ?

That's a potential flip for the Republicans.

We need term limits. Some of these old bastards ran unopposed for years because people were asleep and because of apathy. Running against an established dem or republican is fuckin social suicide. They have millions to spend against you and getting their approval to run on their behalf generally requires one to pony up a LOT of donation money.

S

We don't need the seat but we need the win.

Murder isn't legal

'Murder' - At the age of these people, you just have to sneeze in their direction and they drop dead.

Republicans, New York district - Unlikely, no ?

Even cardinals over 80 aren't allowed to vote for the pope, let that sink in.

Rochester is overwhelmingly blue unfortunately.

"Slaughter is the best medicine."

Look at where the district is located, I will give you some leniency because you are German and your idea of our political economy is probably going to be colored differently.

Anywhere outside of New York City is likely to be far more conservative in social mores, attitudes and voting patterns. In particular, Louise Slaughter had a tough election in 2010 from a Republican candidate and only won by 600 votes which is likely to mean that a Republican will put up a good fight in that part of New York.

Still an easier race without an incumbent.

This. Look at county voting patterns for the 2016 election, and almost everything outside of NYC is red. Except Erie county. Fucking niggers.

>Rochester
No, that was in 2014. In 2016 she won by 35000 votes, both against Mark Assini.

'Slaughter was one of the most liberal and progressive members of the New York congressional delegation from upstate New York, and in the 110th Congress, was the most progressive member of the entire House of Representatives according to the National Journal.'

Sad thing is a ton of Monroe County is red, but just as how the staunchly-blue libtarded NYC makes the rest of the mostly-red NY a Dem stronhhold... Rochester makes Monroe County a Dem county despite most of the suburban areas and towns being more Republican leaning.

Rochester is cancer.

S

UPSTATE AND WESTERN NY BROS GET IN HERE, THE WICKED WITCH GOT

S L A U G H T E R E D

Attached: 8A9D5310-78D8-491E-B6E3-EF7BF1CAB0DA.png (576x590, 337K)

I’m a lifelong Rochester suburb guy, it’s true. Fuck the city.

I live in Ontario County but work in the city.

Thank God every day I live in the "boring" rural suburbs rather than that leftist hell-hole.

Occasional reminder that the west side is filled with Italian scum and disgusting niggers while the east side is filled with patrician white people.

Hillary could learn a lot from her in how to succeed in the fall.

Attached: 1501396698487.jpg (1180x842, 68K)

will consequences ever be the same again?

I too am a suburb guy and I can validate your statement. Glad she dead tho

S

What burb lad

Irondequoit. You?

Honeoye Falls

LMAO I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HER TO DIE MY ENTIRE LIFE THIS IS GREAT

I had some friends from down there