Okay what the fuck is happening in South Africa. These chimps cant be stupid enough to burn their own food supply right...

Okay what the fuck is happening in South Africa. These chimps cant be stupid enough to burn their own food supply right? Unless there's something i'm missing?

Attached: My26fh0.jpg (3292x2004, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stubble_burning
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2018-03-15-promised-land-grim-truth-about-redistributed-land-failures-told-in-parliament/#.WqvgX-huaUn
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whitey is the devil now, but when they go hungry they'll invite the whites back in. Same as Zimbabwe. Absolutely no long-term thinking

> These chimps
>cant be stupid enough to burn their own food supply

Pick one and only one.

It greatly upsets me knowing what is happening to whites in south Africa, But I just can't help but enjoy knowing that in the future those fucking blacks will be starving in agony

not if i get to them first!

What can we do? Get people out? Get weapons in? What's the situation?

>These chimps cant be stupid enough to burn their own food supply right?

Hmmm........oh boy. Blacks cant think about tomorrow as their IQ's are far to low for that. This is why Africa looks the way it does. That nuclear war on the horizon is going to be good for Africa as I am sure it is going to wipe then all out.

Only if you take steps to ensure your own country does not send billions in aid for the rest of time.

>burning their own food
That'll show whitey!

What are the gun ownership rights like in South Africa? Are people allowed to own assault rifles to protect against such incidents?

>bring this retarded for the sake of hating blacks.
Don't get me wrong I hate blacks but they are actually doing something semi-smart for once.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stubble_burning

>leaf
you're supposed to do that after the harvest and it's not like they were the ones farming the land anyway

stubble burning is done after the harvest you stupid fucking city slicker

have you ever left the concrete jungle, you absolute fucking imbecile?

But that's what you do after harvest, not before. Am I missing something?

>Am I missing something?
A leaf for a flag

Don't forget in the same breath people say Whites need to get out of Africa, they say that Irish have to become multicultural

Sorry, but my state broadcaster already told me there was nothing to see here. You are just a far-right racist.

There is only one thing left to do and we all deep down know what it is....what happens when you corner an animal? Humans are just a more intelligent version of animal.

What is zimbabwe

Attached: 1521174305865.jpg (536x625, 52K)

Attached: [image removed].png (500x500, 24K)

something is wrong with this curve, at some point it will collapse, in the long run nature abhors exponentials

Attached: 1519019803052.png (640x513, 145K)

thanks for circling everything out
we wouldn't have noticed that otherwise

Africa is pretty big. I could see it having a couple more billion people

Home office like microsoft home? Can you giys print me something plz. Thxxxx

Don't underestamate the stupidity of anyone, they did the same thing in Zimbabwe and 3 years later had to beg for international food aid
What's really retarded is that people will be swayed by the fact they are going to starve their own children and send them billions in gibs, and round and round the wheel goes

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1016, 163K)

Underestimate* proved my own point apparently

This has happened before.
>slaughter white farmers
>starve
>"Halp halp we hawngry"
>America feeds them
>blacks beg for white farmers to return
>some white farmers return
>start butchering white farmers again

When they starve (and they will, if this is allowed to continue) if America sends them so much as a cracker I'm going to be motherfucking pissed.

IMO the farmers should scorch the land if they leave when shit inevitably hits the fan there. They'll probably be too retarded to use the land anyway, but better safe than sorry.
They might get that far but then they'll either have 20 different civil wars a day or get super ebola or something. Basically same shit they've always had.
You really think they think that far ahead? Yes, they are that retarded.

>feel like posting something about this on normiebook because i haven't seen a fucking single post about it on there but i don't want to get v& for "hate speech and inciting violence"

>cant be stupid enough to burn their own food supply

They don't have the capacity to think of abstract future events, and plan to mitigate unideal outcomes.

In their heads, this would be rationalized as correct, emotionally.

I agree. If they leave, salt the earth and poison the wells. Leave the blacks who drove them from their homes to starve. Not that they can figure out how to farm anyway. This has happened before, on a smaller scale.

>if America sends them so much as a cracker
>if
You know they will get tonnes and tonnes of lobster an caviar from jewSA as soon as they remove whitey. Gotta keep up appearances.

Yup. I wish you guys would nuke us in return for nuking you. Anytime now would be fine. I'll tell you when to stop, ok?

>dailymaverick.co.za/article/2018-03-15-promised-land-grim-truth-about-redistributed-land-failures-told-in-parliament/#.WqvgX-huaUn

>Land tenure issues have left vulnerable groups more insecure than they were under apartheid, and the relatively few people who do manage to obtain redistribution land remain tenants of the state with “conditional use rights” subject to “productivity”.

>There are allegations of elite capture of the land reform budget and farms; long delays in acquiring land, with contentions that some claims are prioritised at the expense of others, and a total lack of policy coherence – with no white paper since 1998.

>And, at the current pace of delivery, if land claims are reopened and the expected 397,000 claims are lodged, it will take more than 700 years to complete land restitution.

>In some provinces, less than 3% of files are in order.

>Further, there was a problem of constant ad hoc policy changes, with some being implemented despite not being made public.

>This, made it impossible for Parliament to keep track of new schemes or monitor budget expenditure.

>Currently, there was no law defining who should get farming land, how it should be used, identified or acquired, or what rights beneficiaries should have, she explained. The lack of legal definition enabled “elite capture”, she said, as well as a lack of accountability and transparency.

>It adds that “government has not used the powers it already has to expropriate land for land reform purposes effectively, nor used the provisions in the Constitution that allow compensation to be below market value in particular circumstances”.

>Of particular concern, it notes, are “recent laws that have been used to dispossess vulnerable South Africans of customary land rights in former homeland areas” – namely, people who “bore the brunt of the Land Acts and forced removals”.

Attached: 849x493q70marelise-LandParly.jpg (849x493, 65K)

Fuck those nig nogs, they dont appreciate the civization the white man brings them and I dont think they ever will untill we put them back in their place. The white man aint asleep any more. Stop all the farming and start the exterminating.

Unironically this. Come on, based Japan. We welcome your nuclear arms with open arms.

yeah you're missing something
>having not previously watched addio africa

start with california please

damn i prey for disease to wipe out all dumb savage niggers.

Attached: NurgleArt.jpg (1024x1117, 111K)

Niggers have been given every opportunity in my country for the past almost 30 years to solve the land issue in a way that would benefit and grow our economy. They had every tool and system in place to do it.

What happened? The ones in power either stole it all for themselves, never got around to doing the paperwork, or just didn't show up for work on the days that they were meant to, while still collecting a fat salary.

Now, after years of niggers stealing from other niggers and putting their boot on other black people's neck, the argument becomes that it is all whitey's fault, and they will fuck up the whole country past the point of return in their haste to win votes in the next election.

Don't mention race and no problemo

we can only pray for papa nurlges gifts

It really isnt that complicated is it. Now the question is do the civilized flee or do they strive for a more permanent righteous fix?

Always let the niggers starve to death, with guilt faggots

I spy with my little eye a once great nation becoming shit due to blacks

Attached: IMG_20180316_163342_861.jpg (269x296, 16K)

What's it matter, they eat mosquitos, dirt cookies, and each other. They'll be fine.

It says they destroyed the farming equipment, as well.

That's not going to happpen

Attached: BillionsInAid.jpg (600x450, 43K)

let em all starve.

nature has tried again and again but we white devils keep saving there pathetic shit dwelling cultures with free vaccines at enormous expense to us.

You're giving them way too much credit

Hey finnbro how's the weather?

>believe negros can’t possibly be stupid enough to destroy their own food supply

You have to be 18+ to post here

>saves image for reposting once Africa asks us for food since their burned it all

>Like this isn't a self-sabotage among with the lack of water just to send also black south africans as refugees to Europe aswell

>Whites are all murdered
>Farmlands are burned
>Blacks begin to starve
>REFUGEES WELCOOOOOOOOME
It's going to happen and we all know it.

Watch all the smuggles respond with "i thought you didn't warn refugees!???????? Checkmate nahtzee white spuremeist" when the whites are being slaughtered and then immediately go to "Say it Loud, Say it Clear, Refugees are welcome here" when the starving niggers begin to pour out

Wanna bet

Attached: image.jpg (500x2812, 891K)

What's funny is that I am 100% sure they will blame the Racism of whites in SA for sabotaging the nation and leading to the status of nation full of nigger refugees.

The saddest thing about all of this is that when these animals start starving because they can't farm for shit themselves they will be given aid by western countries. You just know it will happen and we cannot stop it.

>cant be stupid enough
new around here I see..

pull up a chair...

Then we'll fight it. Let them try to lie the same lie over and over. It's their greatest weakness.

What's the problem?Race mixing can only be a good thing for us whites and black,after all we are the same :)

plenty of long term thinking, if they are starving europe will let them in, give them a modern home, food, and women, along with a stipend for booze/whatever

you act like we are the smart ones and they are stupid...youll be paying for this through taxes in the end.

only news coverage we'll see is how many niggers died in the blaze

Nobody will fight. People will fight when there's not gonna be any option and that will happen when it's too late. At least these niggers speak english..

It’s like the Commies with the Kulak all over again. Watch SA starve and migrate north through to Europe in the next 5-10 years

Literally this. Also UN (US) humanitarian mission in 3..2..1..

Just caption it #prayforSA and you’re good to go

I think it's time to start planning things out to land an invasion force on the southern tip of South Africa and to push north in a steady advance through the entirety of the continent, conquering everything in the name of civility and order. A clean sweep.

>pol makes threads about helping south africa farmers
>they already start burning shit

Its like they know we are onto their game and scared so they push their agenda forward faster.

Attached: tfw woke.jpg (223x226, 10K)

>niggers can't be stupid enough to burn their own food supply

>am I missing something

Yes, you're missing the fact about how naive you are. Yes, niggers will burn their own food, starve, and still blame whitey.

Not going to lie, after all the shit our government has been doing recently, i can't honestly say that i'm ot inciting violence, because i sure as shit want to watch this country burn to the ground. Free speech will not exist in this country until everyone at the top hangs.

>Unless there's something i'm missing?
maybe they aren't the ones benefiting from those food supplies so to them it don't matter?

remember the meme of BRICS (the s was for South Africa, mind you) nations outperforming and becoming a world power?

Just make a well thought out, informed, respectable post about it. Preface it with, I'm usually not a political person, yadda yadda yadda.

Actually a good point. Im interested if China/Russia heads will do anything about it. Because both were connected to SA through militarry complex which is completely white (was).

Attached: 1473854525644.jpg (800x800, 359K)

>Starving in the future

No, your wrong user.

Some stupid whore liberal will come on T.V with a sad ad so you can donate to niggers in Africa for "only .10 cents a month".

Then liberal cucks will donate, and this cycle will continue.

Attached: NIGGER DONATE NOW.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

Lets watch and see, shall we?

How long before they start begging for food aid? 5 months? 10 months?

Neither long term nor historical thinking.

A well thought out plan by People’s Liberation Army Intelligence to drive the Boer from SA so they can come in and seize the diamonds and the gold.

You don’t actually think the Corruptards who run the ANC can stand up to the Chinese, do you? Hell no! What the Chinese will do to South Africa will make Leopold’s rule of the Belgian Congo look like the Age of Pericles.

>t. farmboy

yeah, probably about that

have you watched africa adio?

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

Trump should block aid to Africa.

>burning the actual crops
>stubble burning
Absolute retard.

Attached: nignog.gif (321x321, 224K)

and when whites are completely replaced in Europe and there's nobody to pay for their gibs?
where do they run to then?

They won't care they'll be dead by then, we've already established that they do not think ahead.

Neck yourself you fucking retard.

I have not, thank you user-senpai.

Actually I saw on Twitter that this particular farm was black owned. The owner had to defend against a trespasser and the mob went wild before learning any facts.

>muh bubble

Attached: 1514126504687.jpg (875x568, 41K)

>when retards are allowed to have opinions

Where my kangz at condemning this shit? Do they want race war? Can't blame them seeing how whites are fighting each other.

In the documentary Africa Adio, the niggers destroy food that the white governments had stored in a symbolic defiance of white rule. They did not care that they could have used such food to feed starving niggers. Niggers do not organize anywhere near as well as other races. They can't see the future so they focus on the immediate situation. This is why you can hand a nigger civilization, but the nigger can't maintain it on the level that the white man can. (Anyone who thinks otherwise can go live in a majority black part of the world and watch for themselves.)

write this:

I would like to congratulate all the black South Africans who after decades and decades of being racially segregated and oppressed are finally fighting back by killing the evil white farmers and burning the farms to the ground.

Only when all the farms in South Africa are burned to the ground will they achieve the equality they deserve.

#killtheboer

We have incredibly strict gun laws.
In facts you can only own a semi automatic gun under special circumstances.

But South African farmers, user. Sup Forums said that we must help them