youtu.be/beidHA6IBC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

if you are 14

No anime is worth watching

Watch it and find out.

If you are either a) mentally retarded b) a chuuni c) both

no

Personally didn't enjoy it, dropped it after the first part. I might have enjoyed it if I was younger.

Watch the original FMA up until the part where it gets noncanon, then skip FMAB to the parts FMA didn't adapt for best viewing experience.

no its shit
this .the artstyle is shit and the pacing is shit and the characters are so fucking bad my god

Both were awful pretentious garbage. The ideas and designs were great, so were the characters. The story was bad and the overall plot was shit.

Of course.

not op, but c.

>not op, but c.
answering for everyone in thread btw.

No anime is worth it, but its pretty alright

>if you kill him, Trudeau will get mad
Nah

Pretty boring

Watch FMAB, it's Avatar level in the sense of the audience it's looking at but it's an excellent story.

Not for me at least. It tries to be somewhat serious, yet has that fucking outrageously bad chibi """humor""" which is an instant turn off.

I like the moral of the story and the characters are enjoyable

He did nothing wrong
youtu.be/beidHA6IBC0

In the time you waste with this shitty thread you could watch an episode and decide for yourself if you like it.

Fucking kill yourself.

>so fucking bad my god
If you're gonna speak like tumblr, then you should return to tumblr.

>drumpf
you have to go back

>being salty about a reaction image, rather than the point of the post
I said to fuck off back to tumblr, and you're only proving my point.

That wasn't the issue.

its good if you dont mind the childish stuff

i dunno, watching the first episode of FMAB without any context is probably the easiest way to get turned off of the show. god awful episode in an otherwise great series.

Its above average but there's not much to write home about. Its very 'vanilla' in everything it does. A big reason for why its so well-received is it 'has everything for everyone' and that is true, but its also true that it barely excels in any particular factor.

TL;DR - Jack of all Trades, Master of None - the anime.

yes

Edward vs greed first round its the point

best battle shounen

Kill yourself cancer

spbp

Yes