Nature has Failed

Nature, that you right wing "alpha" male scum love so much, is pointless chaos. Animals eat shit and rape their own children.
All warrior cultures were pedophiles. They loved to kiss the asses of the "strong" and to torture and rape the "weak".
Life in the natural world is pointless, everything gets crushed, even so called "strong" people die a brutal meaningless death.
Idiot weaklings like Nietzsche and Evola fetischise mindless nature and hierarchy from safe distance.
Moronic "alpha" males are like stupid, cruel children they rape children, eat fetuses, rape their mothers, flay and rip babies from wombs.
White "cultures" like Greece and Rome were pedophilic shitholes where emperors bathed in the blood of babies.
Moronic Americans believe that good people and children go to hell if they are not "saved", while rapists go to heaven if they "receive Jesus"
Americans believe that good works are not important, they created Islamic fanatics. Before that girls had rights in the middle east.
Good, kind and selfless liberal people want to ascend above nature. They have morality and emotions (something that you will never understand).
Troll scum like you tortures children and good people.
But know this, transhumanism is coming soon you and your precious "alpha" males and nature will soon be obsolete!

Attached: Whitey footstool.jpg (577x410, 364K)

The Alpha male will have attributes of godly genetics ensuring longevity, a perfect physique, strength, agility, and intelligence.
He will also probably murder anyone else trying to come up to his level since he's the alpha.
Transhumanism will only bring about a new age of natural competition and selection.

Control your fucking adderall intake

Attached: illust_57670483_20171104_091507.jpg (1587x2000, 1.13M)

"Alpha" shits are disgusting violent mindless children.
Shitholes like pedophile Greece and Rome were worse than living hell.
If "alpha" dogs disappeared there would be no war, no rape and no crime just endless progress.
Nature is the ultimate evil, the brainless machine. Animals roll around in shit and rape corpses.
Is that your "perfect" virile world???

Attached: SHIT.jpg (1024x578, 189K)

Subhuman pedophile, you raped and tortured worse than hell countless children throughout history.
Just one yuro pee an knight raped an torture 800 children.
Nature is disease. Stupid, pointless, mindless disease. Nature is ultimate evil.
And "alpha" dogs, with their childish minds, are the demons of nature.

Also your white gods were pedophiles, rapists cannibals and cowards.
Nature hates love, kindness, tolerance and justice.
Nature loves rape, stupidity and mindless cruelty.
Nature is disease, ultimate evil. Nature is the devil.

You again Rabbi? We talked about it yesterday.

You had no arguments yesterday, if I remember correctly, "alpha" boy.
New world is coming soon.
Your living hell were strong subhumans rape and torture all that is good an pure will soon be gone.

You don't remember correctly, it seems. You shilled that Jew are the good guys untained with pedo and human sacrifices while I mocked you in like two posts. Thread was shitty btw, your baits are too obvious.

Even if old Jews were shit, they are still the lesser evil now.
In the perfect world there would be just equality and peace.
But in disgusting natural world there is only stupidity and rape.
Life itself is evil, hierarchy is evil and flawed.
If transhumanism fails as you say I hope that death will bring perfection of nothingness

>Even if old Jews were shit, they are still the lesser evil now.
Old semitic Jews while scumbags were at least Jews, can't say that about ashkenazi who are by far worse.
And I never considered myself a good guy. Both I and (((they))) are evil, the biggest difference is that I do not actively seek to destroy cultures, nor countries, nor societies.

>Good, kind and selfless liberal people want to ascend above nature. They have morality and emotions (something that you will never understand).

Your morality is false and rotten to the core. It's based upon moral relativism which has no supreme guiding absolute principle. And so with the passing of time, it changes as with the wind. There is no future in your faux morality - only darkness

Attached: rottentocore.png (513x540, 283K)

So you are "above good and evil" Nietzschean scum? How can you live in this disgusting, shallow and stupid universe.
Nature is not just shit, it is pointless shit.
Modern Jews fight for tolerance and against white rape beasts. Cultures that are build on torture worse than hell deserve to be destroyed.
And you idiots use "freedom of speech" as an excuse to commit endless acts of unimaginable brutality.
Ironically you would be first to destroy the freedom of speech if you were in charge.
We gave you shits rights and that's how you use them... disgusting.

It's better to die as a liberal and to see the world turn back to hell again.
Than to live as a soulless, mindless, disgusting "alpha" male rape beast.

U wot? I just believe that there is little to none good people. It is possible to break or force almost anyone to commit lets say murder. You are good as long as situation does not force you to act evil.

>world turn back to hell again

You and your ilk are already hard at work on that. The utopia you so long for will turn into that hell with time. There is no soul without God

Attached: Maistre in words of Berlin02.png (461x622, 125K)

I do not care about "culture" or empire i care about the good people who are born into this disease.
Life brings only rape and torture. Life spreads like disease.
Nothingness and death of the universe(s) is the only solution.

Because you disgusting shits force us, because life is flawed and disgusting.
We are forced to be evil and to live in this nightmare.
Nature is the devil. Universe is not just hell, it's worse than anything we can imagine

We at least fight for something. You just rape and torture.
You will never know emotions or morality. You are worse than animals. Human disease.

Till now I thought that you are trolling but now I am not certain. That sperging honestly gives me vibes of a fat nympho tumblr dyke.

>transhumanism is the futu...
>lithium and oil reserve run dry

>We at least fight for something.

You fight for darkness and the absence of all good. The death toll of the end product of liberal egalitarian thought is mountains higher than any ridicule you can throw at those who understand the natural order and hierarchy.

Attached: communism89789789.png (960x960, 1.23M)

While I am not a "fat turmblr shit" I do hate you, you can not even imagine how much I hate you shits.
You think you hate "niggers" and "jooz" but my hate bigger than that.
I hate both the "fat tumblr shits" and you.

You are an evil one. Embrace it, you nympho dyke.

Attached: 4f1.jpg (600x435, 15K)

>Pointless chaos
Chaos is Truth in a world of Ordered Lies.

Do you know where you are?

Attached: 1518030901201.gif (777x777, 964K)

Attached: OK.jpg (776x752, 75K)

Tits or gtfo

>Endless progress
Kike doesn't realize we've hit peak tech.

I am indeed evil I am the destryction of your nations.
We wil end this world, like water destroys the mountain, my liberal brothers.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 15K)

No there is always more progress

Attached: FUTURE.jpg (600x782, 239K)

Babylon must burn. Hey look we have the same goals.

Old news. But try if you want, amuse me.

Your system is vulnerable as fuck and will be brought to heel. The golem will be shut down soon.

Why should’t Sup Forums detect age of poster from his ip and ban them until they reach at least 25 yo?

Detect age of poster from IP... How the fuck?

My system is perfect.

You are slaves to my will.

Attached: PERFECT.jpg (640x960, 67K)

Soon we will take over.

Do you wish to join us.

It will all burn brother, join us!!!

I am 6000 years old.

Old as the world.

I destroyed your nations.

Soon you will join me.

Attached: 1494418854740.gif (200x200, 1.68M)

Your system depends on electricity. We will remove the e and give you met.

You dare mock me peasant!

Attached: WE LIVE.jpg (208x243, 10K)

You are recruiting hikikomori NEETs? I pity you, really.

Yep.

Nice post rabbi be we all know the cosmopolitan Jew is the one who truly hates nature and the order it brings. He hates it's because he cannot mold it into a form that is befitting to the jew

My system runs on masonic powers. Our machines are perfect.

We are coming for you slave.

Attached: POWER.jpg (320x320, 30K)

This is a slide thread, don't respond to ops replys

Nature is shit. Animals eat shit and rape their children.
We are perfection. We are the future.

You have no powers, you are impotent before me. I will single-handly destroy your world of illusion.

You will live to regret that, slave.

k

You are powerless before my glory. We are coming.

Attached: OUTER DARKNESS.jpg (400x367, 57K)

>My
>We
Which is it faggot?

I am eternal. I am time. I forged this world

All of it at the same time.

Go to sleep demiurge. You are drunk.

Time is an illusion.

I am not drunk, I am eternal!

You globalists are really getting worried huh? LoL get ready for hell motherfuckers you will be one with the animal world you despise.

You are the illusion, I am eternal.

Attached: GOD.jpg (326x599, 56K)

You dare talk to me slave, I am fat bitch from the realm of tumblr I will eat you alive!!

>I am fat bitch from the realm of tumblr
If you actually are from tumblr go back. Dumb land whales aren't welcome here.

We are time, and beyond time!

Attached: GLORY.jpg (250x385, 37K)

I am big land whale I will eat you.

Attached: ME.jpg (2048x1365, 793K)

I know that you are not. If you had achieved quantum immortality like me, you wouldn't be dependent on BS technology and your circle-jerk idea of transhumanism. All that money and resources and you fail completely to achieve what I have achieved for free.

Eat a salad you fat cunt and take a shower too.

I caused the "bloop", and you dare oppose me.

Attached: ME2.jpg (1000x563, 27K)

You can't touch me slave I am Immortal.

Attached: JEW GOD.jpg (565x630, 116K)

Survival of the fittest ALWAYS comes back into the equation kiddo. And when it does weak little shits like you are going to get the worst of it.

The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: 1516458931194m.jpg (1024x734, 92K)

I will bring you Final Death

You remind me of some hyper edgy 12 year old girl that hates evrything around her.

Yor disgusting nature will fail, beast. We destroy your empires using only our minds.

Attached: your doom.jpg (1000x620, 125K)

I AM DEATH DESTORYER OF YOUR WORLD

Attached: EDGE.png (260x319, 132K)

No, I am 11 year old...

It's OK, I'm some hyper edgy 38 year old man who hates everything around me so I've got more experience so I can BTFO of these retards all day every day.

Do it faggot. I welcome death.

Underaged b&

YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME!!!!!

Attached: EVILNESS.png (1028x777, 1.33M)

Digits confirm poster is actually 11. Kek

BUT i WILL BE 12 SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knew it

Sorry user, you'll never make it that far.

embrace darkness, my child

Attached: darkness.jpg (543x800, 187K)

You gotta be 18 to post here kiddo.

I will be 666000 years old. I am time!

I am the light.

Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans.
t. bobby fischer
this can easily be applied to non jewish elites too so fuck off globalist fascist commie illuminati sub humanist transhumanist dealth cult scum

B-but I will be 12 soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>globalist fascist commie illuminati sub humanist transhumanist dealth cult scum
LOL

This is why Leftists will always lose. They fight nature -- the thing which binds the universe together, they fight God Himself.

Sorry kid, rules are rules. This site is no place for a kid like you. Go outside, make some friends, have some fun away from this place. You really don't want to be here, trust me.

by the way its all a scam, they kill you and use your dead body and brain for research, the thing about living forever is to sell it to you so they can use your freshly dead body for research purposes to lengthen the elites life

Universe is the pointless little shit in the rotting anus of the multiverse.
YOU LOSE!!!!!!

>the thing about living forever is to sell it to you so they can use your freshly dead body for research purposes to lengthen the elites life
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEK POO CONFIRMED

Again, if you were immortal you wouldn't be dicking around with nigger-tier technology.

MOOOOOOOOOODDSSSS WE GOT AN UNDERAGED POOO

I DO AS I PLEASE, SLAVE

learn to poo in loo before you call people slaves lil faggot

I agree. He should come back when he's 18 so we can encourage him to an hero with a clear conscience.