Libertarians in a nutshell

Attached: lolbergs.png (528x466, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5DCmDXJun4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's be honest, it's the democrat + legal weed party

the Westboro Baptist Church is Christians in a nutshell

>Libertarians supporting gun grabbers.

The libertarian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water from a raincoat. But show him a pothole and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

youtube.com/watch?v=c5DCmDXJun4

The Libertarian Party is essentially "Weeed, maaaaaaan." It did not used to be this way. They wouldn't even invite Ron Paul to speak at their latest convention. Bunch of morons. The powers that be allowed leftist idiots to infiltrate and take over their party, as the Democrats did before them.

Private roads in the US are invariably in better shape than public roads.

The “””Libertarian””” Party is as libertarian as the democratic republic of the Congo is a democracy or republic. The Consitution Party is the party of paleocons and paleolibertarians now. Gary Johnson and his goons have corrupted the meaning of libertarianism. Hans Hermann Hoppe’s writings are the true way of the libertarian.

Interesting

Attached: B80A20FD-31D7-4D59-B7C8-35FC119608C8.png (211x239, 5K)

The libertarian party is about as libertarian as the Democratic Party. I like the ideas behind libertarian thought esp. Hoppe. However the simple fact is that identity is a more compelling argument than ideas every time

Underated

Breddy gud.

It is, and that is pretty much why I don't support them.

Democrates hang weed legalization over our faces and use it as bait. I am not going to fall for it.

Libertarians will never be able to collectivize properly since they have no identity beyond superficial ideals.

>be libertarian
>find out about LP
>mild interest.tiff
>it supports open borders
>its potus candidate praised clinton
>it invites gun-grabbers
feels bad, man

Attached: privatized feels.jpg (415x450, 28K)

can we have snek thread ?

Attached: snekonomics.png (1300x1080, 803K)

I don't think the libertarian party is libertarian anymore, tho. Much like liberals aren't actual liberals, they co-opted a movement and ran it to the ground.

Attached: 1477741770885.jpg (563x768, 88K)

Everyone but me gotta learn

There are two broad types of Libertarians; those who became Libertarian for Economic reasons, who will become one of us eventually, and those who became Libertarian for social reasons, who will eventually join progressives as they chase degeneracy.

Attached: 58E85671-4AC4-4B12-8963-2EA0B2AEC538.png (648x458, 22K)

Got some crows to go with that strawman?

Generally speaking you’re not wrong.
I found Libertarianism through Ron Paul, was a liberal before that, became a Libertarian once I understood economics.
I’m here but I’m still mostly libertarian. I occasionally attend local libertarian party meetings and usually get into fights with them.
The people involved with the party are just as bad as most Rs and Ds, except libertarians believe they can compete politically if they just keep getting libertarians on the ballot. If they don’t find a way to connect to people they’ll never get more than a half dozen % points