Latvian legionnaires day!

Today (16th march) is Latvian legionnaires day, where ex Latvian ss soldiers are given respect for their service as they march trough central Riga press F for respects.°

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

youtube.com/watch?v=7yoAt_P2vGI

youtube.com/watch?v=_5f7WXlGxZ4

youtube.com/watch?v=06CywrJevkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=RgLmg2mr1lc

youtube.com/watch?v=5lPMLfVv-E4

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA
youtube.com/watch?v=1NrPKDZXCP8
youtube.com/watch?v=JxiE-B6kuC8
youtube.com/watch?v=DkH2q-9Cdkk
thecharnelhouse.org/2016/07/01/anti-bolshevik-propaganda-posters-metal-as-fvkk/
youtube.com/watch?v=PqD-sa4Y_F8
nacionalaapvieniba.lv/par-mums/tradicijas/16-marts-legionaru-pieminas-diena/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA

youtube.com/watch?v=1NrPKDZXCP8

(you)

Latvia

Attached: 15196402415000-b.jpg (474x604, 55K)

Stay mad ivan

Attached: 1519511032389.png (644x598, 121K)

Is there a livestream

Attached: 053B932B-A851-4E6C-B219-D00EB7B0ADF1.jpg (750x679, 157K)

Attached: 860CA57E-0782-4B80-B292-F06A2B56B44B.jpg (750x769, 188K)

>european jewish parlament
this is golden

March was held allready, but today is celebration day will get drunk desu.

Checked and F post cool pictures of Latvian SS and the march pls

based nigger austria

>"RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government"
Youtube Thought Police at it again

They get butt hurt and post videos like that every year

there's some kind of shitstain on your flag Netherlands.

it's a pineapple of kebab removal, kinder pingui

so you plan on removing yourself. good

>start new HoI 4 game as Latvia for shits and giggles
>go full fash as quickly as possible
>suddenly I'm the Empire of the Thunder Cross
>mfw

Attached: 1521086229941.png (750x731, 531K)

Why did you curse on him?the lad didn't say anything bad mybie your from ((daugavpils))?

that song exist in almost every European army tho
youtube.com/watch?v=JxiE-B6kuC8

Attached: d78c6f2fb80405583512dfb3f0174237.jpg (500x683, 58K)

literally insulted our flag and called us "nigger austria". if you don't see this as bad, then remove yourself russian nigger.

m8 he was just joking, what is all the fuss about?

Attached: 2.jpg (418x620, 40K)

Attached: Latvian 19th - 1.jpg (891x542, 65K)

Pretty aesthetic. It's cool how these guys are still hailed as heroes

Its proabably strange for westerners to see this kind of stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=DkH2q-9Cdkk

:DDD

Attached: 56799453863c6de12233ff6619ef7c97.jpg (800x600, 72K)

Attached: 3b8722d1022e3838b03b98d679bf7a92.jpg (600x852, 317K)

These are some fine pictures I must say, thanks m8

typical kvetching, this year was more quiet than others, only this Russian Jew (((Ždanoka))) with a small bunch holding up signs and some other guy got arrested, of course Russian news outlets run the same story, I couldn't care less

Also who were those guys in all black outifts - some kind of riot police?

Attached: WowOhWow.jpg (720x540, 34K)

Tried seeing if any American news covered it but couldn't find anything. Israeli news and the daily mail is REEEEing though kek

Attached: 669fa5415f798a3d806ad93e5e1b75d3.jpg (280x408, 19K)

>walking near the Freedom monument
>See this woman walking with a little child
>"who were these soldiers?"
>"-they fought for our freedom"

Feels lads

I like the first song, OP, have it on my phone

Greetings from Central Asia

Attached: Legion.jpg (638x866, 72K)

Attached: 20140313143140-41ca552f.jpg (400x282, 45K)

Attached: 20140313143138-f4f7067a.jpg (273x400, 30K)

Attached: 031943.jpg (477x253, 39K)

Does anyone has larger version of pic related?

Attached: download.jpg (186x271, 11K)

thecharnelhouse.org/2016/07/01/anti-bolshevik-propaganda-posters-metal-as-fvkk/

Attached: lithuanian-propaganda-poster-kova-bolscc8cevizmui-ww2-1940s.jpg (1925x2800, 822K)

Yes my friend

Attached: lithuanian-propaganda-poster-kova-bolscc8cevizmui-ww2-1940s.jpg (440x640, 99K)

based latvia

WHAT THE FUCk

Thanks

hmm

Attached: Kripens_Bangerskis_1944.png (984x620, 799K)

B A S E D
Salute to the baltic SS heroes!

Attached: 185466878.jpg (564x797, 108K)

Weren’t there cases of jews celebrating the soviet invasion?

bump

Attached: MUH BASED RUSSIA.jpg (2285x3500, 1.76M)

Bump

Attached: IMG_5998.jpg (720x1110, 216K)

I can't really tell you much about celebrating, but they were the very essence of soviet invasion and soviet union itself, same as in the German revolution that was BTFO by Freikorps, and, If I recall correctly, in republican Spain as well.

That being said, maybe most of them found the autocratic regime at the time repressive and saw opportunity in the Soviet occupation.

>celebration day
COMMEMORATION DAY*
You don't celebrate a tragedy.
>get drunk
What are we Russians now?

I like how they named the jew so hard back in the day. What happened?

>What happened?
the jew happened

Attached: 17401a.jpg (460x640, 207K)

>"I own this kindergarten and I will decide how we'll teach our children"
Only he didn't say anything even remotely like that.
Can't get much of if due to the obnoxious English voice over but what he is saying is:
>"there is way in how this can be thought"
*this is not word for word, but just what I can put together from it.

F

10 years ago, most will recognize the song at 2 min mark as well as at the end
youtube.com/watch?v=PqD-sa4Y_F8

Compilation throughout the years:
nacionalaapvieniba.lv/par-mums/tradicijas/16-marts-legionaru-pieminas-diena/

Also a reminder that tomorrow is forest brothers/Īles bunker day.

Attached: bunkurs-2.jpg (700x525, 147K)

It was a joint Lithuanian and Latvian bunker which got found and besieged by a KGB task force in 1949, a night long siege ensued.

Attached: 2015-muzeju-nakts-137.jpg (1000x667, 145K)

It was a 24 man bunker, beset by a ~700 strong "istebiteli" KGB search & destroy unit.

Attached: bunkurs-10.jpg (1000x667, 166K)

After 5 hours of fighting the Soviets managed to set fire to the bunker leaving 15 partisans dead and 9 captured.
The actual KGB death toll in this siege is hidden to this day, leaving only speculation.

Attached: bunkurs-12.jpg (1000x667, 170K)

The bunker has been restored and made availble for visitors. Some of the weapons and items in the bunker are the very same ones used during the siege.

Attached: bunkurs-16.jpg (1000x667, 186K)

Tomorrow there will be an annual reconstruction of the battle taking place.

Attached: partizc481ni-bunkurc481-2.jpg (1000x667, 182K)

Sounds interesting! Do you take part yourself?

>Tomorrow there will be an annual reconstruction of the battle taking place.
The forest brothers were true heroes that fought against overwhelming force and didn't give up until death. They deserve ultimate respect. I hope their legacy will be upholded by your governments and your patriotic folk.

Attached: 236293_original.jpg (1300x877, 419K)

No. Only local rangers(is that what they are called?) and national guard volunteers partake in the reenactment as far as I know. I could be mistaken, not stating facts here.
Our Governments DON'T upold them, same as they denied legionnaires day even commemoration status, much less a national holiday one. And the folk... they will grow old at some point, and the (possibly) multikulti indoctrinated youth will take over. Western liberalism is creeping it's way here and people are seemingly completely oblivious towards it.

Attached: DYZ8epoX4AAVV5S.jpg (1080x810, 110K)

>kosher "nationalism" that's only meant to fuel anti-Russian (read: anti-White) hatred

kys cucktvia

Came to shill for shabbos goy Putin and ZOG, shlomo?

Let's see that flag, kremlinbot

Putin is explicitly anti-ZOG/NWO. Anyone posting on Sup Forums knows this.

Attached: Putin on youth.jpg (1488x1184, 1.04M)

hahaha, go to Russia and try talking bad about his masters, you'll be fined or in the jail faster than you'd think, poor thing

Do I look more Latvian, Lithuanian or Estonian?

Attached: IMG_20180316_174934.jpg (1920x2560, 1.07M)

Well, the majority still holds sensible views, the cosmopolitan, liberal youth and adults do pose a threat, that needs to be dealt with. Education system needs to be weeded out, same goes for foreign influences from the west as well, not only east.

As for people, I think nationalists should do more in recruiting young people, if not activism then just flier campaigns and such, because the atomized individualism, mindless engagement in pointless, shallow activities is getting more prevalent, young people are more and more without a real sense of community, getting drunk beyond comprehension on weekends doesn't really make up for the soul now does it.

How's Latvia doing right now?I was thinking of either settling there or Lithuania,perhaps even Finland.
How are the people?Will I be able to find a job in the nautical workplace?

F

Where the fuck is your chin?

GTFO amerimutt

>fat
>chinlet
>clearly a serb

Kys my man.

The youth indoctrination problem becomes even more prelavent now, since Providus is planning to release school material about "tolerance" and "the benefits of immigration" (in the meantime our "good friends" Replace:Baltica are going after Ushak now, WTF is going on there I don't even)

As for youth movements - NA does have youth wing, but how to propagate it? Kids still join jaunsardze these days, but I have no clue how to get them interested into politics though.
>*two latvians discussing latvian politics in english*

Just forget about this place, especially if you are interested on actually work a living here. Only if you are a rich moneybag and/or a successful businessholder you could come here, but otherwise - no. Don't do this to yourself.

Attached: ekr1.png (1280x720, 928K)

That vid was #DOPE. :)

Thanks, based Latvibro.

America will fight and die to the last man, woman, and child to protect the sovereignty of Latvia against all enemies, including (and especially) Russia.

>WTF is going on there I don't even
It's the same old struggle for power, you have the Russians, the Americans, stooges of both sides, then you have the oligarchs and their part of oxymoron and the big tent nationalism which is the NA

Jaunsardze is based tbqh, love that stuff, many kids really like it as well. Well, most young people would not understand how much politics matter even if it meant holding a gun to their head.

How to get them interested, I guess you give offer them a community of like-minded, nationalistic people, lots of teens like the nationalistic aesthetic and many talking points as well as various "racist" and "xenophobic" behavior is somewhat prevalent in some young people.

Now from what I have seen, many young people are these cosmopolitan slabs, especially those that go into politics, you have little Ašredani and little Ušakovi running about, there's this one TV program on RigaTV24 where I'm guessing actual young teens into political movements simulate the European Union, now watching them topple common questions with nothing but CNN talking points was blackpilling

>Chinlet

I have a normal chin

>a community of like-minded, nationalistic people
This right here is the biggest mountain to climb. How do we even make this be a thing? The distractions and vices of modernism are all too prevalent, why would a teen take interest in nationalistic ideas and morals when he can go smoke some weed and go fuck Līga while her parents are away? And the govt. being as they currently are doesn't help either.

>a community of like-minded, nationalistic people
That's literally NA

Yes, but they are not exactly popular now, are they? They need to extend their reach somehow, many people don't even know of their community activities apart from this and Lāčplēsis day.

They gain more popularity every year, what do you mean

Daily reminder, that

HAШИ MИГИ CЯДУT B PИГE

>Greetings from Central Asia

All of you subhumans, gonna be russian pawns in next 10 years

Attached: vdCvBx0QV_0.png (499x499, 163K)

Untermenschian, i think it is acceptable for any of this

>Latvian, Lithuanian or Estonian

The only popular thing in your sprotshithole is leaving it, i see Riga is gonna be russian again

Attached: 1418569309172.png (1600x900, 2.27M)

They are not rising fast enough, we don't have any time to vaste, we need a nationalist party to call the shots now more than ever.
And this stupid Joku Konservu Partija is blatantly being propped up to divide possible votes away from them.

Checked. You could at least try denying the fact that you're a fat serb though, bro. Have more confidence. Keep your chin up. ;^)

>Beeing this assblasted
Did you reach moon yet?

Attached: 122095a1c41548b378fa578e9c5d9c23.png (1993x1636, 801K)

But they literally do atm. Valodas likums and other major breakthrough changes that are possible now since vienotības frakcija basically doesnt exist anymore. NA has literally split Saeima now and can pull through a lot of usefull things

like a fat lithuanian

>that green Latgalia

give it back nigger

we'll give back the bodies once you give back our gold

>russian pretending he's better than his subhuman cousins to the west

Hope you're right.

we are smarter, than they are, we have a culture, we are better, than they are in everything, except maybe sucking cock of invaders

Attached: iq-europe (1).jpg (1300x1300, 365K)

>give it back
Give abrene back

>One is that it was named for Lieutenant Pytalov, a guard to Catherine the Great, who received the lands in 1766 for reasons unknown

i can give a short piss in your mouth only