Other urls found in this thread:

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/43396
pastebin.com/AP4TM0dH
twitter.com/bknb_mew/status/925730202415534080
twitter.com/7u_NABY/status/925864319144693760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posting a few more typeset pages.

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/43396

It looks like Aya Uchida is going to make a guest appearance on the Kemono Friends Expedition radio show in about 2 weeks.

when you search kemono on tumblr none of the results are kemono

what does it mean?

Thank you very much for these user!

*Rude comment imploring user to get out of Sup Forums*
*Additional comment about tumblr being the worst*

>rigid and wiggly at the same time

Guess that explains why sometimes they can act as a solid mass, and how they can absorb things too.

One thing about the game Ceruleans I like is how they're so fucking weird. The ones we got in the anime were unsettling on their own, being unblinking masses of emotionless gelatin, but these things and their rainbow colors would be pretty cool in motion. Triple Fin, Squid Fishook, and Crescent Moon are my favorites of those.

Why were you searching for kemono, and why on tumblr? That's Japanese for anthro, and on a site that's pretty shit no less.

Ain't the typesetter nor translator I just post them from time to time.

I want to say that the Ceruleans became completely one color instead of rainbows after however long since the Queen incident as an adaptation, but the transfer of traits between Ceruleans is impossible as all Friends and Ceruleans are created from Sandstar contact with either biomass or non-biological metals or materials. Perhaps when either one dies, the Sandstar they release carries their "genetic" code?

so what happened with season 2? don't come to this threads since months ago

I like this a lot, because rather than treating Ceruleans like magical monsters, they're just another animal. It would seem this would be expected, but I really didn't, and i like it.

This is especially nice. I'm guessing this here is an illustration of there being different types of Sandstar. I know I immediately linked this to Sandstar Low/Rho.

>in an alternate universe, humanity is protecting Ceruleans from Friends

>Sandstar Low/Rho
Raw.

please CrunchyRoll

For all I know, it's been delayed since Tatsuki got canned as director. I don't know much beyond that, unfortunately.

>いろんな説ありつつ、生、のニュアンス

そっか
not sure if this counts as confirmation, but that is a valuable comment from the director

So what's the deal with Cerval?
Just a cerulean who became sentient and wanted to imitate the first thing she saw?

Here's a breakdown of the game's story for you. She's a major character in the game it seems, as much of the summary is about redeeming her.

pastebin.com/AP4TM0dH

I already gave up.
I secretly waited for an announcement and a Halloween 12.x special from Tatsuki,

DELETE THIS

The dream will continue with Keifuku-san

I hope Keifuku-san meets a colorful cast of interesting ghosts.

Someday, I want to see a Keifuku-san x Kemono Friends crossover. Not now, but someday.

Drinking and smoking with Friends!

That's some intense shit at the end there, I shouldn't be surprised since the anime did a similar thing, but still...
Thanks for the link user

I want a 1:1 scale ghost Manta Ray plushie.

The Thing reference? Nice.

So bad.

I was looking for this for a while, thanks user.
>serval jumping into cold water in the springs was taken from the game

Tanoshi~

うまい!

no

>Not wanting to protect your Friends against the Cerulean menace
Why not?

These are largely based off real algae and other microorganisms. There are euglenoids, Dinophyta, some Scenedesmus and more the names of which I don't recall. Pretty nice.

Because airshit.

Japs can't have real guns.

I wonder if the park had armed rangers before it shut down? I could actually see them being teamed up with the more combat oriented Friends.

Probably not.
The military just came along momentarily during the disaster. At most there were probably security guards with batons and handcuffs and stuff like that.

It's far more likely that the military came along as a coverup operation after the park was abandoned, rather than participating in fighting the ceruleans.

Considering the fact that they had all sorts of endangered animals (some of which are highly sought after by poachers), there has to be armed park rangers. The fact the animals in the isle are turning into cute animal girls would mean the necessity for armed patrols is greater as the risk of slavers and kidnappers after the Friends who know nothing about that sort of thing is even greater. I guess it really depends on where Japari Park is located in the first place.

it's a nice side project..but..I WANT KEMONO FRIENDS

also i dont like her outfit. makes her feel tom boyish

>Implying tomboyish girls aren't great

kaban's personality was feminine and cute, which made her not tom boyish

Prototype Kaban was even more tomboyish.

Keifuku-san is pretty feminine.

twitter.com/bknb_mew/status/925730202415534080

These the gemu mewhan has been playing or something?

Jaguar is the best.

how so?
she walks barefoot with a giant stick over her shoulder like a yakuza collecting glowing orbs.

>twitter.com/bknb_mew/status/925730202415534080
>No longer using the Sand Cat avatar
Did she and Tatsuki break up?

I don't remember her ever having one. She certainly didn't when she commented on Tatsuki saying he was removed from the production. This is a screenshot on the day.

I must have gone full happy meal. I thought she had a picture of her wearing cat ears.

I'm not sure she didn't to be honest but I just can't remember it so I decided to check on the kemono-friendsch article from then and found it was still the same then.

The contrast is one of the reasons why she's so cute.

I wish people would stop putting significance on tiny details like this.

If there is nothing to fill in the void, it is normal reaction to make up one.

Dont mess with Otters.

I want to caress her feet

twitter.com/7u_NABY/status/925864319144693760

Kaban and Serval sharing a cozy fall late-afternoon!

she just doesn't understand

Those animations he's doing are adorable. But I do wonder exactly what the finished product will play like. Seems like it'll be an exploration based game, which are always nice. I haven't played anything like Uru for a while, and I'd like to try what this guy is making.

What is that abomination and why is it dressed like Jag-oneesan?

How long until Kadokawa hits him with a cease & desist?

If they didn't do that to StudioS, I see no reason why they would do it to this cute and innocent game.

Probably never considering the official site encourages the creation of all secondary media as long as they aren't using the IP to make obscene profits. If they took down any fan efforts like that they really would kill the community unless it was blatant.

That was fucking adorable, this is gonna be for PC correct?

Hey Sup Forums, I have two bags and I only need one. You can have one of them, but not both.

Obviously I want Kaban.
Caban and Cerval would have been a cool thing to see in S2

>Reposting this question for more good answers

If you could be reborn as a Friend in Japari Park when you die, would you take the opportunity?

You'd be allowed to keep human level intelligence, so you'd be able to read and use park equipment, but you would be a Friend, with ears and a tail and animal behaviors, so the Lucky Beasts wouldn't acknowledge you or help you run things.

There would also be the threat of Cerulean attacks every so often. If you got eaten by a Cerulean, you'd turn into a simple animal, not back into a human.

Otherwise it would be an idyllic and uncomplicated life, though not necessarily the most eventful one. If you would, what kind of Friend would you want to be?

I love my wife!

Thank you very much, user. Can you help me put her in my vehicle?

The interface is rather obviously designed for PC, so yeah.

user you may or may not want to lay low for a while.

I'd like to be a Mountain Goat Friend because I like the mountain area Friends and could maybe catch up with the Jungle Friends if I wanted to.
(And I mean an actual Goat, not Giraffe's idea of a goat.)

user, I did not give you permission to spread this picture around. Delete before someone sees it.

Pic related.
She looks very comfy.

I am a fucking dumbass

I want to be a Serval, so I could eliminate the original Serval and replace her, that way I can stay with Kaban forever.

I still say I'd want to be a tiger Friend. As a tiger I'd be strong enough to protect myself and other friends from Cerulean attacks, but could also live as a laid back lazy cat the rest of the time. Plus tigers can survive in cold weather just fine, which means I could go visit Silver Fox and Red Fox and play video games with them at the hot springs resort.

>You'd be allowed to keep human level intelligence, so you'd be able to read and use park equipment.
This is the part that really makes it good. I'm an engineer, I'd probably have no trouble getting park facilities working again, which means I could set u my home in an abandoned visitor's building and be set for life.

Do you want Kaban to spiral into despair?
This is how you get Kaban to spiral into despair.

All I have to do is do a good impersonation of the dumb cat and not let Kaban find out.

Kaban is much more observant and intelligent than you're giving her credit for.
She'll know something's wrong.

>Ezo Red Fox is trying to sandstar you

>Thinking you can convincingly impersonate THIS enigma
Rookie mistake.

Pallas's cat, because she looks cute and comfy as fuck.

Then I'll have no choice but choose to the mindbreak route.