Life outside of chinese communities

I've only lived in guangzhou (a city in china) and sydney (a city in australia thats mostly chinese).

whats life like with other minorities such as nigros mexicans, japanese, muslim/french etc.

Attached: imagensm4.jpg (960x960, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqxMhy3yAyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CHING CHONG CHINAMAN

>niggers

As bad as you can imagine. Theyre unruly as hell, have no filter, decorum or class. Something totally mundane like a retail transaction can cause them to go from 0-60 if it doesn't go exactly their way. In a public school setting you can count on getting bullied mercillessly if you arent wearing the latest nigger street fashion. In class they're loud and obnoxious, do zero work yet still somehow manage to pass.

One time I had a 7th grade science teacher grovel in front of a class of kids pleading with them that he wasnt racist because they received bad grades.

Another time I had a black english teacher lecture a class of kids about how "dem cops be rassis" because a cop pulled over her son solely because he drives a nice car. Im sure...

I live in eastern TN now and there are hardly any black people. Ironically the one black person on my street is a felon. Really makes you think.

Is that rich brian?

>mexicans

They breed like rabbits, but from my experience are generally friendly and hardworking. Not nearly as bad as nogs.

>japanese

Standoffish, quiet and rude.

>east tn
Go to Knoxville
There’s tons of niggers and the Mexicans have really started to come over the last decade

>japanese
>rude

I live in Kingsport, hopefully they stay there.

>Muslim/French
MY SIDES

I thought Guangzhou had a lot of blacks in it?

come to toronto and experience the wealth of splendor of Body Odor, Curry, Rotting Vegetables, Mafia's, Gang Wars, and that's just the Chinese district

It’s horrible and creates communities of isolation.

Come to France and fight gypsies :

youtube.com/watch?v=UqxMhy3yAyg

>aus flag
Wow, it's actually you making all those threads on /r9k/, please stop.

What threads?

MAKE A FUCKING FACIAL EXPRESSION OTHER THAN NEUTRAL YOU FUCKING CHINK ANT!

Fuck off you noxious attention whoring chink.

I hope some enraged beta male on /r9k/ finds you and flays your ugly chink ads alive.

I only saw one black, he was been beaten by cops

I’ve heard Guangzhou is where all the fake watches come from.. any truth in that statement?

yes.

If I got a dollar for every time I see a post of yours I would already have my own suicidal-worker factory in China. Btw, why don't you GET THE FUCK OUT FROM AUSTRALIA. Shitposters and emus will put their age old differences aside for the day of the retribution, and you will not like it Chang

Attached: chink1.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

please move back to china, we don't want you here

>nigros
Gas them all

>mexicans
Have no experience of them but from what I have heard from White Americans, gas them all

>japanese
Okay people

>muslim
Gas them all 88 times and nuke the Middle East

>french
Arrogant fucks but for the muslims living there, see previous statement so they won't have to deal with the muslims

Attached: chink5.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

The gypsies should be gassed 1488 times and their ashes thrown into space so that we never have to see them again.

no point, sydney is mostly chinese, me leaving is redundant so im staying.

ching chang chong
chin chong chin
t.I am polyglote

Attached: 1520992747000.jpg (1127x986, 486K)

>sydney
>a city in australia thats mostly chinese

Attached: 1508502470946.jpg (258x245, 12K)

> muslim/french
They are not the same I suppose

I think blacks are the greatest problem. A lot of them are Christians and the boomers wont see them as a problem. Although they are much more foreign to us than Turks or even Arabs. And Africa, unlike the Middle East, will have to demographic potential to annihilate Europe. As a people they often harbor resentment towards whites, which can be exploited by (((them))), their lower average IQ often shows and if they climb the career ladder they will always be a foreigner in your country and know it. They can exploit that situation politically by crying racism and sexism and get access to power through it. Current "diversity minister" of the socials party is a prime example of that.

Turks it depends. Turkey used to be a secularist country and in some parts of the country the population becomes practically white/med looking and they are racially caucasian. It's weird to see these white faces in Islamic garb. Politically it's a problem because of Erdogan and the Islamist lobby. But not as much as in the UK with Saudi Arabia, more akin to the Muslim Brotherhood in the USA. But as a people they also have plenty of Turk prole trash. Aggressive and anti-social. Still way more gibs takers than native Germans or even Slavs, but not nearly as much as Arabs or Africans.

Arabs are mostly cancerous. The jihadis come from there too. Afghanis are a very, very mixed bag. You can have genuine refugees who can be alright. But you can also have killers, predators and very, very dangerous people that should absolutely not be here.

Living with blacks and fully veiled muslims in your city is absolutely abhorrent. You feel alienated, like a foreigner in your own country and can see the political agenda to (((transform))) Europe every day. I absolutely hate everything about it.

Attached: Decline.jpg (217x320, 22K)

yes they are, I see videos of drapped darkskins walking french streets.

gypsies aren't your worst problem

>sydney (a city in australia thats mostly chinese)
Is this true? I thought Australia is white.

they've chosen to commit cultural suicide long time ago, like all first world countries

WAKE ME UP

Australia may be white but Shitney was nerver white.

>muslim
You'll get woken up by their morning prayers every day. They'll park like niggers and fuck up the traffic so they can pray. Other than that, most muslim ladies are very nice and they give me extra food sometimes. They're alright is you can tolerate the islam bullshit.

Any documentary on Chinese gang wars in Canada? Guessing it's not like trailer park boys

>Sydney
>Australia

Choose one m8

RAKE ME UP