Sup Forums is race realist

>Sup Forums is race realist
>Sup Forums believes that iq measurement is accurate
>Sup Forums believes that the strongest should prevail and that might is right
>Sup Forums believes that jews aren't white
>Sup Forums bitches about jews being the masters of the world

uhhh aren't you being a little bit contradictory here, Sup Forums? Jews -well, the jews that are behind your conspiracy theories- are just following your supremacist principles

Attached: not white according to pol.jpg (590x390, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herodian_architecture
youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitism#Social_parasitism
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jews_and_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums ignores this post
Imagine my shock

A similar post was made
check the catalog

We get it... you love Jews. Now get murdered by invading Islamist.

Attached: 8374859739845.png (932x1359, 745K)

how am i supposed to find that thread?

not an argument

not an argument

Yes it was

>Ignoring the chief rabbi Jew you love so much recommendation to flee Islamic controlled Europe
Imagine my surprise.

Here some dead Spaniards for you to lick your Jew loving chops over.

Attached: 9867347657836478534.jpg (4552x2792, 3.73M)

Wrong

That doesnt mean we should just accept our fate

catalog

>a board with a thousands of opinions seems contradictory
Groundbreaking.

Common replies from Sup Forums:

Le joos lied about IQ
Le joos don't have empathy like the whites (lol)

While it is true the average european that decends from serfs or peasants has a lower iq then your jew friends any european the decends from a noble family has an average iq of around 130, it's a shame we let so many of them reproduce like rabbits.

> im gonna post this and i will pretend there is no justification for the disagreement im arguing against, im a big fagot and im gonna troll le Sup Forums with something i pretend has never been stated and answered a thousand times before!

Attached: 1520629161619.jpg (537x332, 97K)

Attached: 1521208312437.jpg (480x605, 123K)

you mean a race which pushes it's children to study hard and weasle their way into prominence wields power? whoda thunk it·

>durrrrrrrrr lol u guise sed that all that matters is IQ

>what is empathy

kys you dumbass shitskin

Attached: 1518221817664 (1).webm (534x398, 869K)

A true Spaniard would never say those things.

>empathy
>invaded and enslaved half the world and then turned on each other genociding themselves

Empathy. Lol.

Well if their IQ was enough they surely would have built a civilization of their own, correct? Chinks wouldn't be as subhuman either

>he thinks the Jews didn't build their own empire

Holy shit Brazilians, lol.

Jews are parasites though. That’s like saying a tapeworm is superior to a human.

Attached: 41BC060D-897C-48A6-B98B-DCF0C6A03692.jpg (712x1091, 514K)

Social Darwinism. Look it up!

We’re in a race war against Jews. Hell, we’re in a race war with every race. Too bad whites and Christians don’t know it. Brainwashed, possessed, call it what you want.

Only white right wing atheists are positioned to survive and win. What is that, 4% of the white race?

Attached: E7311518-1DDA-4A64-8D4F-6722CBEC6D52.png (664x1000, 526K)

What are you trying to prove with that? which one of the arguments i've posted are you trying to refute?

no u

No, that makes you an hypocrite

I'm not going to check every active thread on the board

Many Sup Forumsacks believe in those principes

>has a lower iq then
>then
> it's a shame we let so many of them reproduce like rabbits.
yea, it's truly a shame

nice non argument

>it's children
>it's
holy fucking christ Sup Forums

yeah because nazis and people who hold those beliefs have a lot of empathy

and

>Only white right wing atheists are positioned to survive and win.
Most of those are civcucks though.

Parasites are not masters and deserve destruction.

Go on then. What did they build that was ever even slightly close to European greatness? What art they produced? Music? I'm waiting for examples.

>yeah because nazis and people who hold those beliefs have a lot of empathy

Doesnt matter, we're saving white people from themselves you dumbass spick
>wahh muh nazis, wahh white people actually finally stick up for themselves after being savagely raped and beaten by shitskins and kikes

you dumb faggots will hang with the rest

Attached: 1498195077974.webm (352x640, 1.86M)

im a "nazi" you fucking retard

>we're saving white people from themselves
wow much empathy such big hearth

Kingdom of Judea. Multiple rulers who managed to hold the least defensible land in the world at the time. Harod the Great is a great example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herodian_architecture

Sure thing, you cute little 16 year old edgelord.

cry more you effeminate worthless annoying beaner

im 25 and i make more than my peers and ive had sex more than most of my peers

you niggers are pathetic

>>Sup Forums believes that the strongest should prevail and that might is right

That means that the strongest who hold themselves up by their own weight should prevail. Jews haven't had their own functioning civilization in thousands of years. The only way they have any kind of success is by being a parasite on already successful societies. That doesn't make them "stronger" or more "mighty" just more devious and parasitical. And neither of those traits actually help the world or the home country/civilization.

Attached: cb8.jpg (552x446, 32K)

Nobody brought up sex, but now it's pretty easy to tell you've never come close.

25 and bragging about sex? Hahaha that is adorable

It's simple: They believe that If whites eliminate the superior jew by going through with the "gas the kikes, race war now" stuff, then they will be the masterrace.

Attached: xnE70OV.png (2568x1804, 218K)

>kingdom of judea
>even remotely comparable to Greeks, Romans, HRE, Spanish Empire, French Empire, British Empire...
Ok now I know you're shitposting. As if comparing Herodian architecture to its European parallels wasn't ridiculous enough. Oh, and don't forget Romans built A LOT of things in your desert shithole.

Attached: sweetie.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>hurrr they never built a civilization
>here's one that was pretty damn good for it's time. Made history books
>ITS NOT AS GOOD AS THE BEST AT THE TIME, GET REKT LELELELEL

fucking Brazilians...

Sup Forums is individualistic. It's the one place on the internet you can pretty much be 100% honest (or in many cases 100% dishonest to create a discussion) with no reprecautions. The lack of moderation lets any idea stand on it's own merit. I you fall for ridicule that is not on point (ie. labels like cuck, nazi, faggot etc) and let that cloud your reasoning when judging the merits of an idea, well, maybe that says something about humans as a collective. Maybe it tells us that sometimes it's not "truth" that wins, it's populism that wins.

Sup Forums believes in truth though, so we acknowledge IQ and the fact that different groups have different bell curves. A minority wants to discriminate based on IQ. The majority accepts IQ-distribution as a fact and wants to take it into consideration when we run our society.

Sup Forums believes that "mght is right" to a certain degree seems to be true in the world. It's less about what world we WANT, and more of an observation. I actually think the majority of Sup Forums want a society a bit further away from "might is right", however, we accept the world as it is right now. Thus, we play by the current rules.

Jews do not believe that they are white. Some of Sup Forums agree with them. Others disagree. The facts are that they segregate themselves. If they give up their jewish identity (their segregation) we would not have this talk.

Sup Forums bitches about the FACT that there is a segreational group of people who wants to rule the rest. Sup Forums is at it's base individualistic. It doesn't like when a group of people decide to maintain power to set rules or influence whole societies through the mass-manipulation-network that is the news and entertainment-industry. Thus Sup Forums believe in nationalism (we need to group up if we are to overthrow this separatistic group who want to lead the rest).

The rest of what you imply is fantasy, that may fit a few outcasts of this group.

>but now it's pretty easy to tell you've never come close.

haha yeah never came close

and im just a virgin for bringing it up even though thats exactly what you cum guzzling retards do every single time you think you've run out of ammo

get a grip you worthless dumb pieces of shit

Attached: 1500811661880.webm (176x320, 1.95M)

Nobody brought it up. Then you jumped to defending how much sex you have. Which is likely minimal given you're so insecure about it.

Not to mention jews are behind IQ. Or did you really think it was a coincidence that they always get the highest scores?

>Nobody brought it up.

Every single time you dumb faggots get your panties in a wad over a normal person agreeing with hitler, you jump to "you're just white trash rednceck" or "you're just a 300 pound virgin"

every single time

you started calling me out with personal attacks so i went on the defensive

fuck off and kys you pathetic retard, ive had my dick sucked for longer than you've probably spent jerking off your defective microdick

in fact, killing dumb retards like you would be better than sex, lifting weights and imagining it already is

i cant wait

Lol so.... I'm guessing you stopped at hugs then?

>>(((Sup Forums))) believes that jews aren't white
youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY

The next holocaust won't have trained bears and cello practice, kike.

That's the least intelligent thing i've read for a while. No matter who "invented" IQ, it's a test of your ability to recognize patterns and solve a problem with the information you are able to gather. This is directly translatable to the real world, where you at any given moment is able to withdraw a certain amount of information to make a good judgement on your actions. It's the same cognitive ability. It measures how well you will be able to make the best choice when you meet a problem in life. If you do not see the value of this information, you should probably not be in a position where you have to take a lot of choices.

i get it, you're such an asshurt cuck that youve resorted to "trolling" me becuase you cant win any other way than trying to piss me off with shit you dont even really believe

lmao

kys

>Sup Forums belives jews arent white
lets go to what (((they))) say on the film

Attached: 1509985837380.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Attached: 1511307017308.jpg (618x618, 65K)

Win what? You got buttmad then tried to say you have sex. You're likely not 25, never touched a vagina, and are a bitter faggot. Nothing to win.

I didn't say they never had an empire. I said, and I quote:
>What did they build that was ever even slightly close to European greatness?
I made it clear it was a comparison from the get go. Your ashkenazi IQ doesn't seem to be helping a lot, does it? Oh yeah I forgot, your tried and tested tool is truly verbal IQ, which you use to write in 20 pages what could be said in 2 lines. Deceiving the goyim and all

I don't see a contradiction. Sup Forums acknowledges that jews are better at manipulating media and proposes a more direct solution that doesn't leave much room for indirect resistance.

Hey why is Israel's IQ only 98?

Attached: jewiq.jpg (532x647, 99K)

im trying to imagine how pathetic you'd have to be to be so asshurt that a nazi is a 25 year old and not a virgin

ahhahahahahahahhahaha

keep it coming you projecting dork

Attached: 9a76031d6f2502e43d5e848dc78a601fc1bc3eb6786fa10582dfd9cd0889795f.jpg (902x2268, 1.62M)

You do not understand, because you are a sick disgusting piece of garbage.

arabs are included

it's 94
check

Attached: ashkenskitzo.png (1806x938, 220K)

My bad then. But you still replied to my later comment , which was a comparison. I asked for an example which displayed they were on the same level as Europeans, you provided one in which they were not. I pointed it out and you got butthurt. Even Mali had a "civilization", what truly matters here is: was there ever anyone as great as Europeans? This is what I want you to address.
It's pretty clear there wasn't. Go back to your pederast club, Chaim.

They lost most of their IQ in the Holocaust, idiot. You can't have a high IQ when your population levels have been decimated

Diabetes, for instance, was known as the "jew disease" in Scandinavia and Germany until the early 20th century. Why? The natives weren't mixed, unlike the """""visitors""""""

his failure in believing the goal of white supremacy is just to achieve white supremacy

no, white supremacy is about saving mankind from itself, and if jews cared about mankind they wouldnt be turning us all into 56% mutts who lack the ability to think for themselves, feel empathy for others sufficiently, or tolerate having any degree of real freedom

You asked for slightly close. That's close. If Mali counts to you but not Judea, that's your issue. Nothing will rival Europe given they zerg rushed everyone else using the fact they started at the best place to access all other peoples. China wasn't even close at the time and they had massive growth as well.

Who you think you're talking to dumbass? You think Sup Forums will fall for this kind of bullshit? You might have better luck on twatter

Attached: iceland.png (1845x1200, 1.55M)

>People actually think the OP is a clever point
I too love setting up strawmen so I can knock them down. I also love Reddit and my Wife's Bf.

>uhhh aren't you being a little bit contradictory here, Sup Forums?
Not if you account for the fact that jews control a lot of establishment news, research, finance, media and only number 2 million strong worldwide. Therefore, it would be extremely easy for them to either make the research up or just come up with their own research that legitimizes their positions.

*failure is in

>Nothing will rival Europe given they zerg rushed everyone else using the fact they started at the best place to access all other peoples.

look at this dumbass

he actually believes the reason why africans toil in shit is because living off of their land is supposedly so hard

why havent you fucked off and killed yourself yet?

Attached: 1520385725242.jpg (500x492, 45K)

whatever you say newfag

you're here because we're calling the shots now, we have stolen the minds of your youth

time to kill yourself

Attached: genz.jpg (1037x651, 106K)

[citation needed]

As soon as he gets his foot in the door
>you must take in more third worlders
Ahahahaahahahahaha

Are you dense?
Beast vs beast.
It about the survival plain and simple.

Vete a tomar por culo ya joder

>its about survival goyim theres nothing else going on here, societies never have parasites of species similar to themsel-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitism#Social_parasitism

everyone who doesnt see that jews are jewing is literally a dumbass

No - they aren't the master race. All those extra IQ points do for the jokes is make them more clever and sniveling than anyone else one Earth. I bet they have an extra part in da brain just for generating shekels.

Whites have compassion and empathy in da brains. Jews do not. It will always be a self serving agenda for a fucking kike. Pat yourself on the back there Mr. Juden Silvershekelburgmanstein, you've done humanity a solid one with your mere existence. Who would save the world if it wasn't for the nosy Jew? XD

We have 1.2 million russians here. They are labeled as ashkenazi but they are not ashkenazi jews. 90% of them look like ethnic russians. they have average IQ like russians in russia.

"many of the supposed Ashkenazi Jews in Israel are from countries such as Russia and are (according to Israeli demographers) often not actually Ashkenazi Jews or only so partially. This since many people have posed as Jews for reasons such as being able emigrate from the Soviet Union. This has caused the measured average IQ of Israeli "Ashkenazi Jews" to be lower than the measured average IQ of non-Israeli Ashkenazi Jews.[1]"

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jews_and_intelligence

Attached: 9HjWf2d.jpg (612x612, 43K)

You seriously think Judea comes slightly close to its European contemporaries?
I don't even need to bring up Rome, Greece alone is enough of an example. You're so disconnected from reality it's not even funny. And China had "massive growth" yet they are, to this day, subhumans. The original bloodlines responsible for their ancient greatness are long gone. Gone through race mixing, something you're no stranger to.
>Europe zerg rushed everyone
Yeah, because Europe had such a huge population, right? It was Europe that zerg rushed others, not empires with double the population such as Persia. Which lost to much smaller Greek troops btw, But classic Persia is still above Judea, as is classic India.
>they started at the best place to access all other peoples
It's not like the middle east is exactly in the crossroads between the three continents, right? Also the world was colder back then, so the middle east wasn't the dryland it is today. Plus it didn't have to deal with merciless winters like Europe did.

*Kikes lol jokes

Welcome to chaos.

Attached: 14941874526662.jpg (305x349, 15K)

Didn't say that. Said it was a notable empire that had considerable achievements and played a serious role in geopolitics of the region. Their faith also became the major European one, killing off paganism as it rebranded into "Christianity" which given you're Brazilian, there's a 99% chance you follow. So they reached you through influence. Not too bad.

>being the crossroads is a good thing
>not a death sentence
And you wonder why they constantly got attacked and conquered by larger empires?...

>Sup Forums is race realist
Yes

>Sup Forums believes that iq measurement is accurate
It's an accurate way to measure intelligence, but humans have other qualities too.

>Sup Forums believes that the strongest should prevail and that might is right
We (I) believe the strong should not be brought down to the level of the weak just to make things "equal".
I love my own race and would put whites above everyone else, but I don't think we have the right to invade other countries and fuck with their civilisations.
Most of Sup Forums is strongly non-interventionist and believe all peoples should be left in peace in their own lands.

>Sup Forums believes that jews aren't white
They have white skin, but ethnic jews are clearly not the same as ethnic european whites. They are a separate group with their own clear in-group preference.
If they weren't a group of their own, no one would ever be accused of being anti-semmitic, and all white people would be entitled to kwetch about the six gorrillion whites.

>Sup Forums bitches about jews being the masters of the world
They're not masters of the world , but because they have that strong in-group preference, and whites don't, they have infiltrated and subverted white nations for a long time,
and it's only gotten worse after Israel was created. If they would all just move to Israel and do their own thing there, I wouldn't really mind them at all.

Now please gas yourself you filthy nigger kike.

so if jews are so great why are they making us all breed with low IQ shitskins?

or do you deny that shitskins have problems too?

or go ahead and ignore my questions and get into a pissing contest where i remind you you need to kill yourself

... okey... i dont see how that has to do with anything i said user.
I said that zionism and nazism is kind of the same beast but that dosnt mean that they are going to be allies and not enemies.
If anything they know each other well and know the others tricks and bullshit.

>making you breed with people
>while also advocating you get to chose your own partners (well people other than you. Nobody chooses you)
>while also making you gay
>while also making you abort babies
>while also promoting birth control
>while also ...

Kek

no

Attached: Jewish Disorders and World IQ Rankings.png (1386x1746, 1.72M)

yes, jews are the biggest pushes of all of these things, this is how i know you're a newfag

they brag about it themselves all the time but of course you wouldnt know that being fully submerged in nothing but goy culture

jews are the most extremist leftists, especially when they're in a position of power in politics or journalism in a goyim country

if you dont know this its because you've barely spent any time here

i linked to the wrong comment, my bad, similar IDs

>You asked for slightly close. That's close.
Your words in , not mine. So yes, you said it was close. And all you did to qualify said empire was linking to its architecture and saying
>Multiple rulers who managed to hold the least defensible land in the world at the time. Harod the Great is a great example.
In And the spread of Christianity might be considered and achievement for your ilk, but don't think you will convince me it was good. I know very well the bloodshed inflicted to impose it, and how you used emperors such as Charlemagne to murder other Europeans for promises of power coming from your friends in the Vatican. And guess what? Being brazilian is what made me see it in the first place. Instead of becoming an edgy atheist I started asking myself why Christianity was imposed on children around here. I also started questioning certain parts of history, such as why the Vatican sent millions of Europeans to take back Israel from the Muslims while there were Islamic invaders already in the Iberian Peninsula, soon to reach France. That was when I also started understanding why Christianity was widespread in the Americas: a rootless religion for a rootless people.
And don't fool yourself: more people are aware of who's behind this than you'd like to believe. We know who is responsible for this destruction. And more people find out with each passing day, not because of propaganda or anything of the kind, but simply out of your sheer arrogance and evil nature.

With all of the above said, I'm quite aware you're trying to bring the topic towards Christianity precisely because this is a hot topic on Sup Forums, and it will allow you to comfortably dodge my previous questions.
Your shithole has never come close to Europe, and you only got into positions of power due to treachery, which is expected from someone who laughs at the notion of honor. Your influence is still recent, and you shouldn't have messed with Europe.

>>Sup Forums bitches about jews being the masters of the world

The relatively small group of ashkenazi Jews, sure. Average IQ in Israel is only 95. Now, I'd be willing to bet if you put a Jew in an HR position then the company will end up filled with Jews because of their nepotistic in-group preferences.

Look back at the "gun control" push of 2012 and you will see a group of Jews in the Democrat party and the media trying to force their will upon the American people.

Luckily, we still have a backbone as a people. (not having "hate speech" laws will do that)

Attached: lifetime budgetary impact by race.jpg (1026x768, 93K)

He's not a newfag, he knows very well what he is doing. This is called a slide thread. Don't forget to sage.

well if they're pretending to be stupid just to try to waste our time that shows how helpless they really are

Regardless, all we have to do is not trust them. I had some free time, so might as well drop some redpills for the legit newfags lurking. Given other boards were down recently I imagine there are more lurkers.
But yes, not much time should be spent with such threads.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

>As of 2017, Nobel Prizes[note 1] have been awarded to 892 individuals,[1] of whom 201 or 22.5% were Jews