Whomst is the Nigger of the birds?

Whomst is the Nigger of the birds?

Attached: download (7).jpg (206x244, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mO-OpFjHRbE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_myna#Australia
youtu.be/Z8pcMD6ZAPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ravens.

Crows,

Vultures

ravens and crows are some of the smartest birds on the planet.

Ibis
youtube.com/watch?v=mO-OpFjHRbE

definitely common myna

Goddamn seagulls, they're a bunch of flying rats.

niggers

Geese. They're loud, shit everywhere, live off gibs from humans, and they're from fucking Canada.

Attached: 500_F_31120905_cfZcNslWY90upvNSVEoyEUgPhdVI8Cca.jpg (500x334, 65K)

Both wrong. They make be black but seagulls are the real niggers
>will steal food from you
>will chase down and steal food off of other seagulls
>will attack other seagulls to be only one there when begging for food
>beg for food like it is a handout
>will never group up, every bird for themselves

They are literal niggers while crows and ravens bond with their own kind to protect their shit from predators. Seagulls just laugh that another's nest was raided.

lol

Black birds

>crows
They're some of the smartest animals, in general.

Obviously the Jive Turkey.

No lie, I had a dream last night that geese broke into my house and shit all over

geese confirmed niggers of birds. i think it's settled

Pidgeons, filthy and retarded, living in urban areas on gibs and trash.

damn that's a good one too

Forgot to add; seagulls will try to purposely shit on you if you refuse to give them food and shoo them away, or your car if they feel like it.

My suburb used to be full of magpies and beautiful rainbow lorikeets because it is lined by bottlebrush trees. However the myna birds eventually kicked them all out by destroying their eggs and attacking them in flocks.
It is legal to kill myna birds in Australia because they attack native birds and create filthy nests around and in buildings.
Read this to learn more: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_myna#Australia

youtu.be/Z8pcMD6ZAPs
Like niggers in the mall, geese block traffic and walk super slow without giving a fuck about other people
youtu.be/Z8pcMD6ZAPs

Attached: CnMXi2BWgAE5fv7.jpg (1200x900, 295K)

I was playing soccer with some friends back in highschool and a mate jumped up to header the ball and a seagull flying over shit right in his eye, I've considered them bro's ever since.

take that back

Attached: 1520391537771m.jpg (1024x909, 90K)

Forgot to mention they're all over parks, zoos, schools etc looking for food, digging for trash, screeching as loud as possible. They are annoying as fuck.

They will regularly bathe in your pets water bowls; I've seen this multiple times.
A common sight is a group of mynas chasing a raven or magpie around trying to attack them because they are extremely aggressive and territorial.

Attached: 220px-Indian_Myna.jpg (220x146, 15K)

yep and they always hang out in walmart parking lots

This.