Why isn't there a russian election general?

Why isn't there a russian election general?

Attached: IMG_5243.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/breaking-mold-some-russian-youth-speak-out-against-putin/2018/03/15/06bbabbc-285a-11e8-a227-fd2b009466bc_story.html?utm_term=.c26763055fc5
youtube.com/watch?v=FmXF5IZAFJM
youtube.com/watch?v=jyOYXm_IFH4
cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/tobacco_related_mortality/index.htm
youtu.be/JsUH8llvTZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm gonna vote for Putin like everyone else.

Why tho?

because there are no elections xD

Trying to veil it so thin it comes out too thick.

He's strong and confident as fuck like a real Chad.

Because it's a fucking non-event.

Hard not to when there's literally no opposition

He's short

It's an optical illusion you nog.
He's actually 1.90m

Attached: ksenia sobchak (2).jpg (1800x1204, 432K)

>going to vote
>no election

"Highly possible"

Highly possible Putin is to blame?

there's no opposition for Chads.

Maybe his height is not high but I'm sure his dick is really big.

Because you won't comprehend the discussion of it, silly foreigners.

Attached: 1.jpg (642x456, 105K)

No one can compete.

because Putin will win
even if they played 100% fair, he'd still win, only by a smaller margin, and with less turnout

Bye, Felicia.

Attached: rise-up.jpg (649x433, 124K)

You can, only Poland can stop the bear and his tigers.

This.
Everyone loves Putin

The same reason why there's no /Chinese election general/

Attached: 1521094849632.jpg (652x744, 120K)

Because of mass Russian meddling in the Russian elections. I hear everyday Russians are able to just go out and vote, no questions asked.

The Russian people are fine. The problems only resides with the Kremlin and the Oligarch's.
The kids get it: washingtonpost.com/world/europe/breaking-mold-some-russian-youth-speak-out-against-putin/2018/03/15/06bbabbc-285a-11e8-a227-fd2b009466bc_story.html?utm_term=.c26763055fc5
Hopefully they'll vote in droves on Sunday.

Russia Election General is not in script for Sup Forums

We're tired of raising their cubs.

>Never checks the election ballot
>only knows putin
>"no opposition"

Anglobots at their best

Why did you poison the mole?

>the kids
>hopefully they will vote

The reason we have minimum voting ages is precisely because kids are almost 100% of the time wrong on politics.

Unless Natalia runs for president there is no reason to care

Attached: 1477313345306.jpg (960x960, 149K)

Is it a good idea to vacation in kotor in the next few weeks?

>Russian
>Vote
What did he mean by this?? Waste part of his day to participate in a democracy LARP?

Best boi

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 1.55M)

Okay, boys, let's check the ballot.

Attached: 2886724.jpg (675x1200, 161K)

SLAVA UKRAINI

Attached: 1428272209120.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

Because they already have a Russian election tzar

NAVALNY STANDS NO CHANCE...

Attached: SOBCHAK.jpg (1180x730, 270K)

That would imply Sup Forums knows fuck all about Russia.

Russians mostly care about strongness and severity. In the eyes of a russian a dedicated school teacher or a physician has much less value for society than a soldier. Putin excellently conveys that feeling into his political platform with his welll known sheer despotical cunning.

Russian establishment sucks, but these clear drones from the EU and US establishment left (Navalny got radicalized at Yale), that are financed, supported, or encouraged by the EU and NATO establishment are even fucking worse. I would be so happy to see all of these opposition figures shot.

that nail polish goes really bad with her clothes and eye color

>soros backed (((((((((oppositition))))))))))))
yeah no. ask poles about that

The stench of vodka emanates from the breath of the nearby security guard peering over you as your hand glides, as if by itself, to write in the only choice in front of you: Пýтин

Because it's already decided, Russia is no democracy. It would go to shit if a left social democratic government would take Putin's place.

Because the next best candidate is Zhirinovsky.

Attached: Gerasimov.jpg (598x362, 18K)

>tfw not a Russian citizen so I can vote for daddy Putin

Attached: IMG_0014.png (917x871, 139K)

The what?
They better start giving out shekels near the polling stations like before, otherwise I'm not going.

Attached: 1491073572763.png (1000x1000, 141K)

My money's on Putin.

She's so dumb that I have to invent shit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FmXF5IZAFJM
>On the eve of the 2018 presidential elections socialite-turned-politician Ksenia Sobchak stormed out of a live TV presidential debate in tears after interruptions by fellow contestants, Liberal Democratic leader Vladimir Zhirinovsky, and other candidates.

If we can meme Trump into the white house, why can't we meme a Russian shitposter into the vodka house?

I can do it through the site in a few clicks.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=jyOYXm_IFH4

Can not wait for butthurt rus liberasts crying about unfair elections and shit, when Putin wins again ))).
My cup is ready for their tears.

Attached: 181a40ab072fead9372bb8dbbd2ef425.jpg (849x565, 54K)

I just wish they stopped wasting tax money on stupid "elections" and just crowned Vlad to rule until his last breath.
Would be so much easier.

Nah. While it is a waste of money it does accustom people to elections. So, maybe, there is a tiny chance that everything doesn't go to complete shit the moment he steps down from power.

Social inertia is a thing.

BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT RUSSIA ISN'T A DEMOCRACY THAT IS RULED BY CZAR PUTIN.

Zhirinovskiy is a top bantermaster. Dueling him is not as simple as being a reality show host.
There are reasons people compare him with Trump.

Attached: pic_b012d736e034ee07a83dbd6608225c82.png (420x280, 165K)

Attached: pic_c510a7858c9b9b5521527be8df7a8d88.jpg (620x420, 79K)

>implying vlad would step down except to become prime minister again while his puppet is president

vladimir, is that you?

Attached: 1482611093503.png (483x368, 260K)

Attached: 453810_1_RTX2SSOK-111_big.jpg (774x435, 132K)

Why not focus on own politics? Vladimir has things on lock. Why so jelly bro? Do you even lift?

Attached: 20161111_gaf_rk39_018.jpg (420x315, 45K)

>like everyone else.
>amusing hypocritical liberal shit tries to associate itself with whole country.

lol, vlad isn't even short for Vladimir

It makes people accustomed to the fact that elections are a mockery. So ones (if ever) we ill be able to actually elect someone it will flop.

> not VELIKOY BLYAT`
Dissapoint

He is going to die some day. Unless we get immortality treatment before that. Then I'm all for our Immortal Emperor Putin.

She have terrible taste.

Attached: ksenia-sobchak-960x540.jpg (960x540, 171K)

He could bring some Pepe maymays, too bad general TV audience won't understand the signal.

Look guys! It's a Russia thread. Everybody point and laugh at What a Shithole Russia is.

Attached: stronk3.png (960x1067, 261K)

elections don't matter in Russia, it's a hopeless shithole

That's the biggest evidence you could have of lab AIDS.

So we either have a lot of sex, lot of drugs, or, most likely, both. Noice.

Daily reminder to vote for the Liberal Democrats

Attached: IMG_1033.png (1200x1430, 668K)

Isn't old man tired to compete against these clowns his office chooses for him?

Their choices are Daughter of an oligarch, a lulz candidate, some communist and some random oligarchs, and exposed US shill from the 1990s who is hated by the vast majority of the population. They are not going to vote for the foreign agents either.

For lulz they can vote Zhirinovsky (basically none of the above). In serious mode its only Putin. It's like our elections in many ways. You get to chose a turd or a shit sandwich. The same "democracy" as we have, really.

>aids
>sex

It means that you're all notorious for being bum drillers faggot

>they can vote Zhirinovsky
>(((basically none of the above)))
huh

>be Russian
>get murdered

Attached: theworldaccordingtomurder_4ee9db5abef6f.jpg (1240x1103, 392K)

>mfw

Attached: 134641562455.png (487x850, 876K)

His is a comic relief. Normies will not vote for him. He is pretty funny, though. Would probably make a good president too, but ever since they took away none of the above option away, he picks up his 15% or whatever none of the above was. He is an embodiment of the none of the above.

Pomogite Sergei , I caught too much aids and now my lungs don't work.

Attached: 711518608.jpg (555x470, 95K)

This is such BS.

The highest number I've seen is around 11 murders per 100k. Let's do the math: 11*10*145 = 15.950. How did they get 47 thousand? Do we have 30 murders per 100k population? No source ever said this.

The shilling is real, get your 15 Hryven.

There's a theory (or a rumor) that he's indeed tired af and wants to leave but all the entangled oligarchs, mafia, agencies and shit rely on unofficial agreements made on high level so he have to stay there like a warrant seal. There's hardly a bloodless way out of this mess.

We all Gona vote for Putin :)

Our government gona open a place here whan all Russians can vote

I have another comparison for you. Imagine gladiatorial fights, champion comes out into arena, he was the first for many years and challenges in crowd. But no one wants to go out with him, everyone screams "result is known." The team of clowns enters arena, so that the audience is not bored. They run around the champion and amuse crowd their antics.

Attached: 026.jpg (720x514, 73K)

Can wait until you die of lung cancer suka.

Attached: joi130117f3.png (1951x2567, 784K)

Because the outcome is already known.

democracy is cancer, only retards think it's important

480k Americans die of smoking every year. Why is America such a hellhole?

cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/tobacco_related_mortality/index.htm

I knew 4 persons who allegedly suicided last year. I still think it's better than getting a truck of peace or smelling curries in subway.

>russian
>"elections"

Attached: 1322424268042.jpg (151x160, 5K)

"""OUR""" goverment is a sly parasites that stuck in between Russia and Europe. this shit is going to be like raftting in laba for bibi

>youtu.be/JsUH8llvTZo

>everybody is wearing an Adidas tracksuit

Holy shit, I thought these people were just a meme. Turns out it's actually most of the population.

>Russian
>Election

Attached: B895915C-3E6A-47FE-8503-A126239287C2.jpg (302x429, 56K)

t. trailer park inhabitant

Get your daily food fix while they haven't slashed the funds. It's coming.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Russian)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Elections)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))