If Sup Forums had to pick a side, which one?

if Sup Forums had to pick a side, which one?

Attached: main-qimg-dea849637cf57613d36c3394f3e90a87-c.jpg (602x301, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam

Islam

islam obviously

Islam

Neutral until they try to drag me in their little semitic street fight

Attached: 528aec07c20351f7773592d1bebeff155e9190a4b942c15067e3ae303a326cf8.gif (500x435, 963K)

Judaism, to rape wannabe actresses.

Islam

I S L A M
S
L
A
M

Attached: 1521136524102.png (618x722, 84K)

Muzzies it's way easier to get Normies to be anti-Muzzie than anti-kike

Attached: 1507121792995.jpg (800x600, 146K)

islam

jews don't seem to want cooperation. how many times has that sentence been said throughout all time and history? seems like all they want is to lord over people.

Two sides of the same coin laddy.

Judaism. Im shocked by the general result though. You guys are all mohammed cucks

What is this meme?

By allah, i would kill myself in the airport.

I would be a Jew, move to Israel and make Jewish baybays.

Ideally neither but at least with Islam I get 72 sand virgins and the destruction of Israel.

Jews

says the cunt who would prefer siding with the very people who ruined his fatherland forever

Jews will always stab you in the back.

Muslims will never stop waging war on you until you covert

hmm....

Islam and then double cross them once judes are eliminated.

Attached: 69CC0305-72B8-4927-8403-D2C7EEDFFE3E.png (508x519, 265K)

Muzzies are better than kikes.

Jews

death

Jooz, of course. They're an economic and political threat, but teh Muz are a serious demographic threat.

Be jewish
Support islam

Zionist or non-zionist Judaism? If Zionist, Islam.

Islam anyday

I'd kill myself at the gate of the airport.

My nigga

are you serious poo?

Attached: 7790477461_harvey-weinstein-est-accuse-d-agression-sexuel-par-plusieurs-stars.jpg (880x586, 89K)

Sup Forums would unanimously say islam.
Personally id alahuakbar both if i could. Cancer on this earth the both of them.

Attached: 1519838075654.jpg (1242x932, 199K)

Islam, at least I can beat my wife

God's side

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Islam. Without jewish indoctrination, sandniggers wouldn't even be a problem for us. They'd just be dirka-dirka'ing in their backwater sandboxes and we'd give them about as much thought as we give tibetan buddhists. No ZOG wars in the middle east, no terrorism in the west, no shitskin migration, etc. None of that without any jews.

muslims are only a demographic threat because jews use government power and media indoctrination to bring them here, you retard.

option C

Celine already saw this coming in Bagatelle pour un massacre in the 30s.

> Les petits culs d’Aryennes, les plus tendres, bien junéviles, et mignons, tout ce qu’il y a de mieux dans le cheptel, absolument tout premier choix, pour les gros vielloques, négrifiants... les plus fermentées pourritures concentrées youtres du suprême cinéma !... Juif partout ! Au cul ! De tout ! Et dans la pipe !... le bon foutre juif !... Tu les boufferas les hémorroïdes du gros paneux, suiffeux fameux youtre, haineux pacha, petite sœur de race !... reine de beauté !... Ils en raffolent des chichis fourrés ! Tu n’as pas seize ans pour les prunes ! Tu veux faire carrière ?... Minois ? Tu veux être adulée !
Dis-moi ?... Tu veux être Reine de l’Univers juif ! Minute !... Attends un petit peu d’abord... frémissant ! A la pipe enfant !... Tu crois qu’il suffit d’être belle ?... Ouvre d’abord ton gentil ventre... Tu crois les journaux de
cinéma ?... Tu n’as pas fini ! Tu veux passer souveraine, petite garce ?... Mondiale favorite ? Très bien ! Alors descends un petit peu d’abord à l’anus de M. Lévy-Lévy, dit Samuel l’Abyssin, dit Kalkeinstein, dit Ben Cinéma, lui amuser sa procidence... suce tout doucement le lourd paquet... qu’il t’éprouve !... Assez de phrases ! Là !... Ne crève rien de tes quenottes !... La gloire c’est un trou du cul ! bien compliqué, fragilement boursouflé, de suiffeux juif... doucement !... N’abîme rien, ma charmante, surtout ! Ne fais pas saigner M. Kalkeinstein... Il t’attend !...

Islam, if only for the sake of keeping women in their place.

Oh we listen to the same podcast...

Attached: boris-le-lay-448x293.jpg (448x293, 32K)

What is bad for my enemy is good for me. Islam.

Kill both, picking one side when there is always three options.

islam 100%

Attached: 007__880.jpg (880x586, 220K)

Islam

Who's most responsible for this?

Attached: 4L_Ug9VpH1e.jpg (720x619, 81K)

The same side we pick every time this is asked: let them kill each other; clean up what's left.

>9oY
>Goy
>Good goy
>Yes serve the parasites that destroyed your country by promoting their open borders policies.
>Very good goy

Attached: received_105732799999105.jpg (800x778, 50K)

Neither.

george bush and tony blair

Take that filthy coin and throw it down the well, along with a few chickens.

Islam

So which flavour of Arbrahamic mental slavery do you choose user? The genius of it all. Getting almost the entire world to follow one philosophy by fractioning it over and over again. Just look how many branches of prostestaanism there are. Its beautiful. The entire world brainwashed to follow the abrahamic man in the sky trap. Even atheist are defined by rejection of Abraham. Never hear athiests moaning about budhism and shit. They got all your brains in the box. The black cube.

Durka durkas will follow Islamic whites and die by the million for us. Jews will always hate us. The choice is obvious.

Attached: president-iran.jpg (620x387, 48K)

>not siding with the group that has feet this hot
Jews.
Jewish boi pu$$i is the best pu$$i.
Also ((((((((Sup Forums)))))))) is and always has been Jewish by nature.
The idea of a Mossad board larping about suddenly loving Islam, which would murder 98% of degenerate Sup Forums users, is, frankly, hilarious.

Attached: vacashots.jpg (3000x2000, 1.17M)

Attached: akbar_rafsanjani1.jpg (250x370, 19K)

Islam. Muslims are fine and no threat to the western world until you infest their region with kikes

Zionism

I would kill myself

Attached: Hafez_al-Assad_official_portrait.jpg (852x1200, 76K)

Attached: ataturk.jpg (1040x1298, 681K)

Why should I pick one, when they both work together behind the scenes to destabilize, undermine and gain power together.

I choose to fight against both.

Attached: bez.jpg (2010x2063, 332K)

Judaism.

I'd rather kill myself than choose. No one's gonna mutilate my kid's dick.

>There are people on this very thread on ""Sup Forums"" who would side with Jews instead of us
JIDF fuck off
Western world all we want is a 1v1 with you without kikes.

Attached: 1520033544883.jpg (604x453, 69K)

As a neighbor, or a neighbor country I would prefer the Jew.

If I had to pick an overlord, I would pick the Muslims. At least I could pretend to convert to Islam. If Jews were ever truly complete overlords, they would make conversion impossible.

>pick a side
how about neither?
>muslims cause the death of many of christians by simply practicing their religion as it is written
>jews cause the death of many of christians because a small group of their elite have limited freedom of speech (which is also practicing their religion as amended by previous elites)
Why not simply name the jew while expelling the muslim to get rid of both? Ofc this requires you to fight the culture war, but by choosing one or the other as suggested in OP means you've already given up and surrendered.

>I could pretend to convert to Islam
Implying. You'd be forced to recite Shahada in front of a witness and would be treated as a Muslim from then on. Do you know what the consequences of "converting" (in your case, actually coming back to your original religion) are for a Muslim in a country truly ruled by Sharia? The moment anyone would realize you're actually a Christian and would rat you out, you'd get beheaded. Unless they'd kill you personally, could go either way. There's Christians living in Israel to this day and guess what, no one's chopping their fucking heads off.

The darkness around them, ready to swallow them, and then erase them from existence.

Death

Attached: 1501835347602.gif (720x404, 2.64M)

Islam

neither

Non-Zionist Judaism is left/far left, Zionist Judaism is almost always right wing.

Islam
Im already halfway there anyways

Jews actually progress and are god's chosen , what is there to decide ?

> choose a side
Suicide!!!!!

Attached: 1521151047579.gif (1172x624, 2.49M)

>JIDF fuck off
>Western world all we want is a 1v1 with you without kikes.

If you focused on the jews you could actually wipe them out over time. Much smaller pop.

the satanic symbol obviously

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 9K)

The Assyrians, Babylonians, Romans, Germans and Medieval Europeans. People the kick the shit out of them.

>Muh 6 billion.
So much white German guilt Hans ?

Islam t b h

Muslim girls are usually modest and submissive. If they were born white instead, they'd be perfect wives.

Attached: lol rly.png (326x277, 71K)

The Swastika

Attached: 1506976744007.jpg (318x158, 9K)

Attached: IMG_5691.png (500x583, 133K)

Jews by far. With Islam there is no room for negotiation. The jews always make room for some shekkels.

Attached: 113125.jpg (225x350, 27K)

all of those got assimilated tho so clearly not so good at ass kicking

Islam will bring the next shoah

Attached: 1520105585761.jpg (1000x482, 68K)

islam.
the jews were behind the funding of radical islamist groups. they are truly evil.