unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
youtube.com/watch?v=QtTR-_Klcq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>now

mexicans have always been kinda black

>now

I see this kind of shit more than ever is what I meant.

this is more like
>I wanna look like a gang member from el Salvador

Because no one wants to identify with weak white people, heck, even I prefer lately to be called slav rather than white, because SJW culture has completely ruined whiteness. I mean, I'm ashamed to call myself white due to SJW and al those antifa faggots. Is it a suprise he doesn't want to identify himself with weakness, servitude, guilt and all the SJW bullshit baggage that has been put on the whites?

Attached: 24_anti_white_stuff.jpg (1050x1621, 298K)

As soon as Eminem got big, half the kids boys and girls growing up immediately began talking and dressing in an urban fashion. It's the country's most prolific but most accepted identity crisis that most of them keep until adulthood. It's like a grass is always greener attitude, you could either accept you're just a middle class jewish kid or you can walk with a limp and talk with a drawl. It's as a gay as waking up and telling your friends to call you Sting.

Because the media provides the only outlet for the portrayal of masculinity for young impressionable males through hip-hop and black men. Ever notice how many whites adopt a black accent when they get angry or are about to fight? It's because that's literally the only example they've been shown to express rage or aggression. There is an entire generation of white men who have only had weak faggots as male role models, they have been indoctrinated to be comfortable in their role as a subservient pussy and pushover never to be taken seriously, especially by themselves, through social engineering via media consumption.

Because weakling wh*te subhumans pretend to be tough on the internet can't do shit on the streets LMAO even your kids admire us

Attached: IMG_0862.jpg (765x720, 109K)

Look at this little nigger

Gibs are easy to get into

He says as he brushes the flies off his forehead

what a feminized fuckboy, remove the tats and nigger bling and dress him up in a pantsuit and he'll look more passing than most of the tr*ps posted here

Her pussy tastes like skittles ayyyyy you can really taste the rainbow yahhhhh

Because the black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Attached: 1424544194380.jpg (634x742, 101K)

>now

It's been that way since at least early 2000's.

Why? (((media)))

I'd say this fad was actually stronger around the late 90's to the mid 2000's.

Attached: 15x1no6.png (1280x720, 1.57M)

the wiggerdom in the 90s far outweighs the current state of things. - based 80s baby

its been a thing for as long as ive been around. and im 34. i grew up in the 2pac era.

You got it m8, it was the worst cause the gang thing was still cool too.

Ha, wigger was such a great word - it's a shame that it has gone out of style, being a wigger isn't even something that is mocked anymore, I think that says something about how far its gotten.

No way man
Born 1971. Wiggers today and their niggerisms are out of control . So embarrassing.
Early 90s really is when wiggers became a problem

rap has actually got alot tamer now compaired to the 90s era gangster stuff. rap went from poppin AKs to poppin pills.

it could vary from area to area, I live in an area with high asian and hispanic population maybe that dampens the effect of niggers on our kids.

indeed and that might be doing everyone a favor by heightening the darwin effect on those who deserve it, rather than kids getting stabbed cause johnny was listening to 2pac all night

where my xanarachists at

C A P I T A L I S M

>In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

You nigger fucker cuck

good god, the thought makes me cringe: you're right - one guy I knew in high school, zit faced wigger with no dad went turbo-nigger-wannabe-accent when shit got real. I always thought it was so fucking stupid when kids did this shit. like, what a way to speed toward being legitimate white trash with Beyer accuracy

>now

gtfo. whites have been appropriating black culture since the dawn of humanity

'asian' as in Chang, or 'asian' as in sand nigger?

Rap music was made to go mainstream to fill jails.

You're absolutely correct, somehow, someway, we must make being white masculine and cool again.

It's been that way for decades. I guess you missed the memo.

If you're a wigger and have kids, do the kids become super wiggers? or they grow embarrassed of the whole thing?

It's not you fucking kike rat

>ice ice baby

Attached: Buy-Vanilla-Ice-American-Flag-Jacket-1000x1100.jpg (1000x1100, 150K)

Jews. Being a nigger used to be the ultimate disgrace. Now it's the ultimate cool thing to be. I grew up ashamed of my skin color because of "superior" negro and brown stereotypes. I hate niggers.

Attached: 000059A.jpg (548x733, 69K)

it is, in an underground way.
everyone secretly thinks the Nazis were fucking rad, that's why so much effort is spent on distorting the perception of this era

Attached: reichparteitaglaborcorpspage2man.jpg (204x281, 22K)

appropriating or been force-fed?

Germanic Vikings are prime white masculine archetypes. No one can compare...no one can compete.
remember your blood!

Attached: viking.jpg (799x543, 90K)

Well put

increased poverty.
We are going back to the 70's and expect violent crimes to rise dramatically.

Fuck u

It's the master jew plan

>be jew
>use media control to push black music and rap that promotes crime and selling drugs
>push music on white population
>whites start buying and using drugs
>drugs destabilize and hinder white population
>profit

Has anyone else noticed that rap music went from selling dope to doing dope. I mean that faggot in OP's pic is named lil xan. If that's not Jewish subversion, I don't know what is.

100%

youtube.com/watch?v=4tHJUuMpfJk

Attached: 88e.jpg (1582x1627, 659K)

Its a counter-culture, same reason wanting to gas the jews is cool

Oh nice pic. Thanks

Until he gets his ass beat in an octagon by a white guy

South Florida, had a lot of time studying it. My only real bitch is that a lot of the wiggers had to try so hard to make their costume make sense it helped bring down quality of life for others. Goth kids dress up but fucking keep to themselves generally, maybe act melancholy.

Why do you put a * in White???

The same reason that the frogs are turning gay- the xenoesteogens coupled with white guilt.

Found the wigger

White people descended from northwestern Europeans are genetically predisposed to being natural cucks.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/

Attached: 1516171926375.jpg (681x674, 65K)

In my day, the early 90s, we mocked those kids relentlessly. Wigger was the word of the day. Today, with people like talcum x and Rachel dolezal taking it to the extreme, it's celebrated

Niggers are easier to control.

Nobody has a dad to teach them anything anymore. Blame the boomers, they have pretty much put this into effect with their constant shunning of responsibility to take care of themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=QtTR-_Klcq8
This was near the height of wiggerism.